Triple B Solutions

Thanks @Alexlevi

@TripleBSolutions post up the testing results and if they are all good I’ll apologize.
All seven of them? How come he isn't sending all of his products in for testing?
Sorry but 7 hand picked products that are taking forever, even if they come out good isn't cutting it.
To everyone who bought from the BOGO, I would encourage y'all to send samples to Jano for testing.

Last edited:
Shit that old label would make me nope the fuck outta ever ordering this stuff lol. HOT CHIX ON MY STEROID LABELZ.

Atleast the new ones look much more professional but anyone who thought that first design was killer I'd be side-eying.

“Bar Bender Bodies” became “Bar Bending Bodies”. [emoji849]

All seven of them? How come he isn't sending all of his products in for testing?
Sorry but 7 hand picked products that are taking forever, even if they come out good isn't cutting it.
To everyone who bought from the BOGO, I would encourage y'all to send samples to Jano for testing.

Oh, we have a long way to go. I was only apologizing for giving shit over the BOGO sale. I thought for sure that was a scam. It still may be if the test results are shit.

And @cochino is right, send samples off:

info@janoshik.com
Or
lab4tox@lab4tox.pl

1-2 ml is all they need. Email and they’ll send you instructions. Couldn’t be easier except it’s international. That’s the only hard part.

Good luck getting perfume vials in under 3wks

I'll at least say this. Any man that can weather the storm of Meso vetting this long, and remain steadfast in his mission, has my respect on that level. Looking forward to seeing test results.
The problem is the storm should've passed by now. I mean if he does start making the changes that's cool, we want GOOD sources here.

Oh, we have a long way to go. I was only apologizing for giving shit over the BOGO sale. I thought for sure that was a scam. It still may be if the test results are shit.

info@janoshik.com
Or
lab4tox@lab4tox.pl

1-2 ml is all they need. Email and they’ll send you instructions. Couldn’t be easier except it’s international. That’s the only hard part.
How does this process work, I’m kinda nervous about walking into a mail provider building with cameras and shit?

How does this process work, I’m kinda nervous about walking into a mail provider building with cameras and shit?

Email Jano. He’s helpful with it.

The chances of it being opened are probably less than winning the lottery. And if they do open it, they’ll see a 1 ml vial of some oil. They aren’t going to test such a small amount and bust you.

Jano is in a country where steroids are not illegal so customs isn’t an issue.

It’s about $125 plus the delivery method. DHL is quick. USPS would be cheaper but it’ll take 2 months to get there.

info@janoshik.com
Or
lab4tox@lab4tox.pl

I know you were but it needs pointing out. This source hasn't been forthcoming or proven shit yet people are still buying from him. Its a free country and people can do what they wish.

The problem I have is with the vetting process here. This guy is getting a free ride here to the point you would think this is SST, ASF, etc.

@BigBaldBeardGuy you've done your part. Idk man with the cocksucking that went on in the beginning repulsed @MisterSuperGod . Thats really unfortunate.
I've never seen a source here put in so little yet still able to peddle his wares here with minimal resistance.

Email Jano. He’s helpful with it.

The chances of it being opened are probably less than winning the lottery. And if they do open it, they’ll see a 1 ml vial of some oil. They aren’t going to test such a small amount and bust you.

Jano is in a country where steroids are not illegal so customs isn’t an issue.

It’s about $125 plus the delivery method. DHL is quick. USPS would be cheaper but it’ll take 2 months to get there.
Yes and @TripleBSolutions will reimburse you as well. If you guys trust enough in buying from him you should trust that he will reimburse you for testing.

I know you were but it needs pointing out. This source hasn't been forthcoming or proven shit yet people are still buying from him. Its a free country and people can do what they wish.

The problem I have is with the vetting process here. This guy is getting a free ride here to the point you would think this is SST, ASF, etc.

@BigBaldBeardGuy you've done your part. Idk man with the cocksucking that went on in the beginning repulsed @MisterSuperGod . Thats really unfortunate.
I've never seen a source here put in so little yet still able to peddle his wares here with minimal resistance.

I believe this is in part due to the huge infulx of newbies over the past couple years that want nothing but a cheap domestic source. And a place to talk shit and get cycle advice. And contribute nothing to the greater good of this community. They're the ones that dilute the vetting process and expectations of a reputable source. As they just buy it up and say "meh, good enough"

I believe this is in part due to the huge infulx of newbies over the past couple years that want nothing but a cheap domestic source. And a place to talk shit and get cycle advice. And contribute nothing to the greater good of this community. They're the ones that dilute the vetting process and expectations of a reputable source. As they just buy it up and say "meh, good enough"

Pretty much. They probably weren't around 2010-2014'ish when people still were dealing with bath tub untested shit gear. Primo? no problem just throw something decent in that vial.

They just want cheap domestic sources and I have an inkling the guys shitting on these sources are all a bit older or been around ATLEAST a few years so they are holding their feet to their fire. Guys who've spent 10k on junk ass GH, or found out their lab was garbage underdosed bath tub shit that they're lucky didn't give them infection. I mean there was one source on a board I swear he was using a microwave on the oils? Pinnacle? I cannot remember the name.

The reason we are so "mean" or snarky to new people who don't prove themselves is exactly for this. We remember the shit sources, and the scams, and the darker ages before HPLC and accountability could be bought for a few hundred bucks in testing to destroy a source.

Pretty much. They probably weren't around 2010-2014'ish when people still were dealing with bath tub untested shit gear. Primo? no problem just throw something decent in that vial.

They just want cheap domestic sources and I have an inkling the guys shitting on these sources are all a bit older or been around ATLEAST a few years so they are holding their feet to their fire. Guys who've spent 10k on junk ass GH, or found out their lab was garbage underdosed bath tub shit that they're lucky didn't give them infection. I mean there was one source on a board I swear he was using a microwave on the oils? Pinnacle? I cannot remember the name.

The reason we are so "mean" or snarky to new people who don't prove themselves is exactly for this. We remember the shit sources, and the scams, and the darker ages before HPLC and accountability could be bought for a few hundred bucks in testing to destroy a source.

I know bbbg has already somewhat started a thread explaining why vetting is tough here.

It might be pertinent to start a ugl horror stories thread. Maybe people will actually take the time to read and understand. Although with the whole YouTube steroids thing I doubt it....