Triple B Solutions

Your E2 is crazy low. Are you experiencing any side effects? I'd expect your Total Test to be much higher considering you've smashed the conversion with your AI dose. That test says nothing about his product being legit IMHO. You could assume the half life after your pin but do it the right way if you can.

Your blood draw should be as close to 48 hours after last pin. And around 5-6 weeks into your cycle. Wait a couple more weeks and check this out:

***MESO Blood Work Testing Protocol***
Not experiencing any bad side affects. I agree the blood work should be drawn 48 hours after last pin. It was not my intentions to get my hormones tested or even blood work done. The doctor wanted to do blood work and asked if I wanted to go ahead and get my hormone levels checked so I agreed.

Yes it is low, the only outlier is he said last shot was a week before the test, but at 600mg of sust that still seems like a bad result even with draw in trough.

I hit around the same as you with 250 test, and it lines up with tons of people who ~3000 on the standard 500mg test e a week.
Exactly.Even a week after his last shot.My test levels were at 27 after i was released from the hospital.My endo had me do labs 48 hours after pin and a week after last pin.Basing on my labs i assumed that your result on 600mg per week is low even after a week.Just saying.

Exactly.Even a week after his last shot.My test levels were at 27 after i was released from the hospital.My endo had me do labs 48 hours after pin and a week after last pin.Basing on my labs i assumed that your result on 600mg per week is low even after a week.Just saying.
Take a look at the chart I posted.

I really don’t know bro. Everybody’s different. It very well could be low. I just know when I’m not on anything, my test levels are always around 300.

It does seem low. My Dr. has me at 100 mg every five days and my last test on day 6 was in the 1050 range. That's about the same as when I was injecting 150 mg a week and testing on day 7 before the shot.

I'm pretty sure I'm a good responder though.

I'm more interested in seeing his results from Jano and what he sent in. Not that it helps his cause with me because he should have had all of his products tested and results in by now.

It does seem low. My Dr. has me at 100 mg every five days and my last test on day 6 was in the 1050 range. That's about the same as when I was injecting 150 mg a week and testing on day 7 before the shot.

I'm pretty sure I'm a good responder though.

I'm more interested in seeing his results from Jano and what he sent in. Not that it helps his cause with me because he should have had all of his products tested and results in by now.
You also have to take in effect the size of both your bodies. You both run the same doses but the other guy is 6’2 250 and your 5’8 200, the 6’2 guy is going to have lower test results because he has more blood and muscle. In result he will have to take more gear to get the same results

You also have to take in effect the size of both your bodies. You both run the same doses but the other guy is 6’2 250 and your 5’8 200, the 6’2 guy is going to have lower test results because he has more blood and muscle. In result he will have to take more gear to get the same results
I have not seen any studies that support this.

Yeah I'm 5'9" about 220 right now. At 210 I'm about 12-14% body fat. Now who is to say I don't have more muscle than the 6'2 guy at 250? What if he is carrying a significant amount of body fat? Man I don't even see how you can equate the two.

Just because a person is bigger given doesn't require a larger dose of testosterone imo. If you have studies that support this I would like to see them.

I have not seen any studies that support this.

Yeah I'm 5'9" about 220 right now. At 210 I'm about 12-14% body fat. Now who is to say I don't have more muscle than the 6'2 guy at 250? What if he is carrying a significant amount of body fat? Man I don't even see how you can equate the two.

Just because a person is bigger given doesn't require a larger dose of testosterone imo. If you have studies that support this I would like to see them.
The bloodwork displays testosterone in a ratio of testosterone to blood volume (nanograms per deciliter.)The same amount of testosterone will show up as a lower reading in a larger man because he has a greater volume of blood. A 6'2" 275lb man will have roughly 55% more blood than 5'4" 165lb man, and his bloodwork is going to show proportionately less testosterone.

Before judging how good of a responder someone is, or how accurately dosed your gear is, you need to have an idea of how large the user is.

I put it like this. The top guys at the Olympia are going to have to use more than 500mg of test to maintain or grow in their prep.

HGH is here. Will be submitting it for testing shortly. As far as the bloodwork is concerned I appreciate posting it. Looking at the chart with the 4 different esters he is right where he should be with sustanon during that amount of time.

Funny
The bloodwork displays testosterone in a ratio of testosterone to blood volume (nanograms per deciliter.)The same amount of testosterone will show up as a lower reading in a larger man because he has a greater volume of blood. A 6'2" 275lb man will have roughly 55% more blood than 5'4" 165lb man, and his bloodwork is going to show proportionately less testosterone.

Before judging how good of a responder someone is, or how accurately dosed your gear is, you need to have an idea of how large the user is.

I put it like this. The top guys at the Olympia are going to have to use more than 500mg of test to maintain or grow in their prep.
How come you don't see a size chart in a doctors office, health wellness etc.?

They don't come back and say "Mr. Smith your labs came back and your testosterone levels were low. Based on your size you need x amount of testosterone. It simply doesn't work that way.

Blood volume varies like crazy, not only between men of different weights, but just men in general.

Hell, take the difference between a man and a woman of exact same body weight -- bloodwork is gonna be different. Think of all the other factors involved in just common steroid bloodwork shit -- some men have extremely high aromatase, while others have almost none...

A lot of this shit is just trial and error, but general rules/trends/statistically significant correlations exist.

I.E., larger people generally both have more blood, and need a higher dosage of any given drug to achieve the same reults.

Here is a calculator to play with some numbers

HGH is here. Will be submitting it for testing shortly. As far as the bloodwork is concerned I appreciate posting it. Looking at the chart with the 4 different esters he is right where he should be with sustanon during that amount of time.
Go ahead and ignore our questions. You have proven to be good at doing so.

@cochino I apologise but before you begin to insult my reading comprehension could you perhaps attempt to ask a question rather than simply making a statement?

Yes, I did submit Lady Var.
Did you not read post #1688? It's just a few posts back. I sure hope you're more attentive on brewing.

And yes, good to see you at least sent the lady var in for testing. You should have sent everything in.