Triple B Solutions

I know bbbg has already somewhat started a thread explaining why vetting is tough here.

It might be pertinent to start a ugl horror stories thread. Maybe people will actually take the time to read and understand. Although with the whole YouTube steroids thing I doubt it....
I would be interested in a thread like that outlining all the past scams/horror stories. I definitely read all you guys talk about them which absolutely helps me think differently about sources.

I decided to make an order based off the bogo sale, TD was today. The compounds he had tested all came back good so the majority of my order was based off of that. Trips has been great to work with and responds quickly to emails.

Pretty much. They probably weren't around 2010-2014'ish when people still were dealing with bath tub untested shit gear. Primo? no problem just throw something decent in that vial.

They just want cheap domestic sources and I have an inkling the guys shitting on these sources are all a bit older or been around ATLEAST a few years so they are holding their feet to their fire. Guys who've spent 10k on junk ass GH, or found out their lab was garbage underdosed bath tub shit that they're lucky didn't give them infection. I mean there was one source on a board I swear he was using a microwave on the oils? Pinnacle? I cannot remember the name.

The reason we are so "mean" or snarky to new people who don't prove themselves is exactly for this. We remember the shit sources, and the scams, and the darker ages before HPLC and accountability could be bought for a few hundred bucks in testing to destroy a source.
Being new to this board I read for a bit first to kind of get a feel for this place. I appreciate the vetting and even the testing which was not happening by a long shot when I first joined at TSC circa 2009-2010. I even get the need to be blunt or harsh about it as some people don’t seem to get it and others probably didn’t care to in the past driving that need up for those here who have seen it too many times. With that said I also see some who it seems like they just come in on the coat tails of others and try to be extra douchey about it though I’m sure that just comes with the idea of little moderation and anything goes posting.

I also like the idea of a thread that shows what can go wrong. I’ve lost some money in the past, not a lot but enough to get upset. I’ve also seen some pretty nasty infections, and by nasty I mean they lost a leg from the knee down. Things can go very wrong.

I will also add that while some questions have went unanswered or even ignored, this guy has remained here despite the bashing for some reason, and maybe that’s because he does hope to be a good source here. Hopefully his testing comes back all clear and continues going forward. Would be a win for any involved, right?

Being new to this board I read for a bit first to kind of get a feel for this place. I appreciate the vetting and even the testing which was not happening by a long shot when I first joined at TSC circa 2009-2010. I even get the need to be blunt or harsh about it as some people don’t seem to get it and others probably didn’t care to in the past driving that need up for those here who have seen it too many times. With that said I also see some who it seems like they just come in on the coat tails of others and try to be extra douchey about it though I’m sure that just comes with the idea of little moderation and anything goes posting.

I also like the idea of a thread that shows what can go wrong. I’ve lost some money in the past, not a lot but enough to get upset. I’ve also seen some pretty nasty infections, and by nasty I mean they lost a leg from the knee down. Things can go very wrong.

I will also add that while some questions have went unanswered or even ignored, this guy has remained here despite the bashing for some reason, and maybe that’s because he does hope to be a good source here. Hopefully his testing comes back all clear and continues going forward. Would be a win for any involved, right?
Pretty much if he weathers the storm, posts batch #'s with testing etc and just ends up proving everything wrong then well all sins just get washed away. I still am 100% on board with the it's absolute bullshit that people don't post lab pics (even the ones I use to be upfront).

It's a cop out answer that makes me worry people are just brewing in their closet amateur hour.

A general consensus here is never send money to a source you cant afford to lose.

It's not uncommon for a UGL to hang around out of just persistence. Big Bear Labs is a good recent example. That guy was horrible yet was around for about 6 months taking abuse. He had customers that admittedly didn't read any of the thread.

MESO is a harm reduction board, the UGLs are tolerated. They post for free, don't have to pay board fees, so there's certain expectations that we have. Product testing is very important, we would LIKE to see lab photos so we know its being made in excellent conditions and not on the stove top. Real labs would want to show off their fancy shit that separates them from the hack competition. Raws testing is important because these guys are supposed to be dedicated to their craft (and not dedicated to the bitcoin) so having purity to incorporate into their recipes to precisely make products would be pretty cool.

It works when we are united in our efforts. Of course theres always guys that jump the gun because they are either desperate or eager to catch the next unicorn.

Honestly, the quicker the UGLs hop on board and get with the vetting process, the quicker and less painful it is. Symbiotics prepared for 4 months before setting up shop. He had product tests, photos of his lab, a detailed explanation of everything he made and I think by Page 4 we all kind of stood here with our mouths open and our dicks in our hands because we didn't have any questions and couldn't abuse him. He was great and lasted a year before floaters showed up and he got shown the door. No 2nd chances for shit like that.

We WANT good UGLs but we don't just want ten mediocre ones - there's other forums for that. Guys can go there if they want.

Pretty much if he weathers the storm, posts batch #'s with testing etc and just ends up proving everything wrong then well all sins just get washed away. I still am 100% on board with the it's absolute bullshit that people don't post lab pics (even the ones I use to be upfront).

It's a cop out answer that makes me worry people are just brewing in their closet amateur hour.
The argument, by his mentor that came in here to vouch for him, states it could be used to incriminate said source should LE get involved somehow. But honestly, if LE got involved it doesn't really matter at that point how many pictures of your "lab" are on here. As there are already plenty of pics of his vials.

A general consensus here is never send money to a source you cant afford to lose.
Get that. The loss at the time didn’t hurt. Didn’t mean I wasn’t upset about it though. Part of it sometimes though.
I do wish I would have bought more Bitcoin back when sources first started using it and sat on it though. I didn’t trust it enough at the time to even use as it was brand new and WU or Momeygram seemed to work fine for me.

Get that. The loss at the time didn’t hurt. Didn’t mean I wasn’t upset about it though. Part of it sometimes though.
I do wish I would have bought more Bitcoin back when sources first started using it and sat on it though. I didn’t trust it enough at the time to even use as it was brand new and WU or Momeygram seemed to work fine for me.
I'm sure it was damned aggravating.

TL;DR
Bitcoin....its valued over a trillion dollars right now. You can bet Wall Street desperately wants to get it on the NYSE. Its gaining traction. I use coinbase to buy/sell but don't have much in there right now. I trade sympathy stocks on the exchange as they follow Bitcoin price fluctuations typically.

I had went to the doc on the 18th to get a refill on some meds and turned out my bp was high. (No surprise there) Then the doc wanted to do blood work and asked if I wanted to go ahead and get my hormone levels checked and I said sure. So my Test levels are usually around 300 and I was taking around 600 of his sust a week for the past 3 weeks Now and the last time I pinned the sust was around a week prior to the blood draw and you see where my levels are at. I can say this, I haven’t tested his gear but if my levels are still this high, it’s gotta be legit. Not giving a g2g though. Also my blood work was done through Quest diagnostics. Just wanted to give all you guys some info and wanted to post these results up regarding his test sust.

Attachments

• 867CCF4D-BCA3-4AED-B6C4-AA659E9E70B1.png
    867CCF4D-BCA3-4AED-B6C4-AA659E9E70B1.png
    291 KB · Views: 85
I'm sure it was damned aggravating.

TL;DR
Bitcoin....its valued over a trillion dollars right now. You can bet Wall Street desperately wants to get it on the NYSE. Its gaining traction. I use coinbase to buy/sell but don't have much in there right now. I trade sympathy stocks on the exchange as they follow Bitcoin price fluctuations typically.
Went down over the last 2 days. I been losing money. Haha.

I had went to the doc on the 18th to get a refill on some meds and turned out my bp was high. (No surprise there) Then the doc wanted to do blood work and asked if I wanted to go ahead and get my hormone levels checked and I said sure. So my Test levels are usually around 300 and I was taking around 600 of his sust a week for the past 3 weeks Now and the last time I pinned the sust was around a week prior to the blood draw and you see where my levels are at. I can say this, I haven’t tested his gear but if my levels are still this high, it’s gotta be legit. Not giving a g2g though. Also my blood work was done through Quest diagnostics. Just wanted to give all you guys some info and wanted to post these results up regarding his test sust.

600 mg/week puts you at 1179 and you feel that means the product is good?

Sustanon has so many esters. This one is a tough one to look at. I don’t know. Probably not the best evaluation.

This is why I hate blood tests to determine legitimacy.

What’s up with your E2?

Your E2 is crazy low. Are you experiencing any side effects? I'd expect your Total Test to be much higher considering you've smashed the conversion with your AI dose. That test says nothing about his product being legit IMHO. You could assume the half life after your pin but do it the right way if you can.

Your blood draw should be as close to 48 hours after last pin. And around 5-6 weeks into your cycle. Wait a couple more weeks and check this out:

***MESO Blood Work Testing Protocol***

Am i misreading this?600 per week to me that seems low.At 250 per week my test is over 1500.Maybe i misread.

Am i misreading this?600 per week to me that seems low.At 250 per week my test is over 1500.Maybe i misread.
Yes it is low, the only outlier is he said last shot was a week before the test, but at 600mg of sust that still seems like a bad result even with draw in trough.

I hit around the same as you with 250 test, and it lines up with tons of people who ~3000 on the standard 500mg test e a week.

600 mg/week puts you at 1179 and you feel that means the product is good?

Sustanon has so many esters. This one is a tough one to look at. I don’t know. Probably not the best evaluation.

This is why I hate blood tests to determine legitimacy.

What’s up with your E2?
I don’t really know if the product is good. Just was saying that my test is always low and after being on his sust for 3 weeks, it’s still up even after not pinning a week before my bloods was drawn. I just wanted to post my bloods and see what y’all thought was all. I’m not all vouching for this dude. Just wanted to share my blood work and what I was taking.

Was taking Adex .5 3 times a week is all I was doing. Maybe it was too much

So his levels match up with what we should expect given the details. The two longer esters had not stabilized yet and the short esters dropped quickly.

Attachments

• clipboard (2).png
    clipboard (2).png
    197.7 KB · Views: 57