Triple B Solutions

We’re not all hardcore drug addicts. Junkies don’t give a fuck as long as they get high.

This is about continuing to push ourselves. There’s science behind it. You’re perpetuating the myth that steroids are addictive. It’s completely different than that. No ones getting high off of testosterone.

We ask to see pictures of the lab to make sure he’s not brewing on his stovetop in a dirty kitchen in a trailer park somewhere. That seems like common sense.

One guy brewed in a weed tent with a box fan “to maintain positive air pressure”.

Another guy was using a peri pump to filter thru syringe filters to a dispenser tip mounted 15” above the vial he was filling.

We’d like to see that are stuff is being made in a more professional manner than an average hack homebrewer. A good lab setup would sell its own gear without needing BOGO sales.

Fair enough
Maybe.

As if he’d say otherwise though.

He seems to be fairly active over on SST. Yet another reason for him to just stay over there.

Anyone that wants to order:

Code:
https://steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/11075/source-triplebsolutions-massive-sale-bogo-everything/193?lang=en-US&page=10

He doesn’t care about MESO. He just wants customers. And since MESO has 20x more members than SST he needs to tap into our resources. For free. And without doing the things we ask ALL sources to do.

SST.. LMAO! That place doesnt even have 100 active members do they? If they do, I guess the entire forum only buys from him, which would explain the 100s of emails daily.. He is way to new to even have that many emails, when his brand hasn't been proven and he isn't even on any major forums..

Ill bet he doesnt even get no more than a few orders a week. Id pay my normal $80 for a vial of test before I buy 3 of his for $75. But thats just me.

It has always been my intention to brew in large batches and get testing for batches. I will continue to get testing and encourage blind testing. My raws will be tested and my products will be accurately dosed. I will reduce my overdose on products such as Primo and Test E.

Why do you keep ignoring my question>? What kind and how much are you brewing in large batches? 1000ml, 2000ml, 5000ml?

I tried that site BlindPetey posted and it only showed USA or Canada as available options. I just used UPS and it was around $150.

That wasn't my question. Why didn't you send the way @BlindPetey outlined in your thread? You would have had results in hands already

When people think this BOGO sale sounds like an awesome idea, I hope they consider the questions that this guy has ignored.

He’s dodging all questions about the latest samples he supposedly sent. Why do you think that might be???

I wouldn’t order and I’m really hoping you guys are being smart with your decisions. BOGO with “a limited supply” definitely taps into an emotional response. Think rationally before you consider ordering.

Why would he liquidate his stock if he really sent in samples?

When people think this BOGO sale sounds like an awesome idea, I hope they consider the questions that this guy has ignored.

He’s dodging all questions about the latest samples he supposedly sent. Why do you think that might be???

I wouldn’t order and I’m really hoping you guys are being smart with your decisions. BOGO with “a limited supply” definitely taps into an emotional response. Think rationally before you consider ordering.

Why would he liquidate his stock if he really sent in samples?
Jano confirmed testing is in progress.

I have plenty of stock and my objective is to get my gear in the hands of customers that have not yet tried my product. It would be silly to put so much work and money into this and leave.

Syn has basically offered to provide insurance for absolutely no gain on his part.

I have plenty of stock and my objective is to get my gear in the hands of customers that have not yet tried my product. It would be silly to put so much work and money into this and leave.

Syn has basically offered to provide insurance for absolutely no gain on his part.
Hi tripleb, you seem to think i'm always bashing you, but hear me out.

Syn holds no weight at meso. He is unknown, unvetted. His insurance is meaningless.

Jano confirmed that you ordered testing, not that the testing is actually in progress.

Also, I'm still waiting for you to expand on some of your responses to my previous questions.

I am glad to see that you are more present in this thread and I hope we can have a productive conversation.

Syn has basically offered to provide insurance for absolutely no gain on his part.[/b]

@janoshik did you confirm?

Syn holds no weight at meso. He is unknown, unvetted. His insurance is meaningless.

Jano confirmed that you ordered testing, not that the testing is actually in progress.

Also, I'm still waiting for you to expand on some of your responses to my previous questions.

I am glad to see that you are more present in this thread and I hope we can have a productive conversation.
Sure, unless I missed it are you referring to your questions on page 70? Is there anything else you would like to add?

Sure, unless I missed it are you referring to your questions on page 70? Is there anything else you would like to add?
Yes page 70, post 1400.
Also, in the other post, I tried to recap all the changes you've been making, and was hoping you could confirm those and add to that list if I missed something. I do see you are making changes in response to our requests, it hasnt gone unnoticed.

Right now I'm trying to consolidate the changes youve made and understand your plans moving forward. I think having that laid out will help bring this thread back into focus.

If it was always your intention, it should have happened from the first batches. It didnt though, we've beaten that horse. I look forward to you following through with the batch testing movong forward.

See above

I think you mentioned your partner is testing the raws you guys share? can you confirm your raws are currently out for testing or not?

Can you elaborate for calrification please. Does "accurately dosed" mean +/- 10% for example?

Above you mention accurately dosing your gear rather than blind overdosing, so i assume this statement applies to all products your are overdosing.

Thanks for answering my questions. I'm trying to foster productive communication with you and get direct answers.
I can confirm that the raws are currently being tested.

I will continue to accurately dose my products. Some raws are more pure than others. For example, reducing my overdose on EQ would lead it to test slightly lower than 300mg/ml so I wont be changing anything there. Primo and Test E are obviously very pure and I can reduce my overdose slightly on those compounds.

You are correct on what Jano confirmed. When I say "in progress" I am referring to the act of getting testing.

I can confirm that the raws are currently being tested.

I will continue to accurately dose my products. Some raws are more pure than others. For example, reducing my overdose on EQ would lead it to test slightly lower than 300mg/ml so I wont be changing anything there. Primo and Test E are obviously very pure and I can reduce my overdose slightly on those compounds.
Ok, but when you say "continue to accurately dose my products", what does this mean? Continue your current practice of overdosing to ensure a minimum concentration of what is on the label, or DIScontinue your current practice and accurately dose to within a certain percentage of the label concentration.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm trying to remove any confusion. This miscommunication i think is contributing to the fruatration and i'm just trying to eliminate it.

edit:
i'm not just trying to nitpick your dosing, I just know that was one concern that was raised by a few people and it wasnt really addressed. Thank you

Ok, but when you say "continue to accurately dose my products", what does this mean? Continue your current practice of overdosing to ensure a minimum concentration of what is on the label, or DIScontinue your current practice and accurately dose to within a certain percentage of the label concentration.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm trying to remove any confusion. This miscommunication i think is contributing to the fruatration and i'm just trying to eliminate it.

edit:
i'm not just trying to nitpick your dosing, I just know that was one concern that was raised by a few people and it was really addressed. Thank you
Example

Traditionally if one wanted to make 100 vials of 300mg/ml EQ one would use 300grams of API. I overdosed by 5% and came out with a perfect result of 299mg/ml. I will not be reducing my overdose on this compound.

to be absolutely honest, i have liked your idea of accurately overdosing by 5%.
I have already explained why but i can do it again:
I think most ppl here are taking what the label claims, e.g. 250mg/ml, pull out their dose (let's say 1ml to make it easy) and inject it into their body.
Unless you are using a 30g 1/2 inch 0,5cc insulin syringe, there is no way to get all the oil out of the syringe. I have already measured this for my syringe (26g, 1inch, 1cc) and the leftover is always about 0.03ml. (i assume it will become more the bigger the volume is your syringe can hold).
0,03ml is besically 3% of what i am injecting, in my case it is 3% from 250mg which comes out to around 8mg (i didnt calculate it, only rough in my head)
so overdosing makes sense in my opinion, if it can fullfil 2 criteria:
1.) overdose is always the same
2.) overdose is not too high (5% would be a great value here in my opinion)

Example

Traditionally if one wanted to make 100 vials of 300mg/ml EQ one would use 300grams of API. I overdosed by 5% and came out with a perfect result of 299mg/ml. I will not be reducing my overdose on this compound.
Ok, from this response, i think we can infer that you are aiming to stay within a 5% variance. Thank you for clearing this up.

to be absolutely honest, i have liked your idea of accurately overdosing by 5%.
I have already explained why but i can do it again:
I think most ppl here are taking what the label claims, e.g. 250mg/ml, pull out their dose (let's say 1ml to make it easy) and inject it into their body.
Unless you are using a 30g 1/2 inch 0,5cc insulin syringe, there is no way to get all the oil out of the syringe. I have already measured this for my syringe (26g, 1inch, 1cc) and the leftover is always about 0.03ml. (i assume it will become more the bigger the volume is your syringe can hold).
0,03ml is besically 3% of what i am injecting, in my case it is 3% from 250mg which comes out to around 8mg (i didnt calculate it, only rough in my head)
so overdosing makes sense in my opinion, if it can fullfil 2 criteria:
1.) overdose is always the same
2.) overdose is not too high (5% would be a great value here in my opinion)

You’re misrepresenting our bitching about the overdosing. We were ONLY bitching about the overdosing when he wasn’t testing anything - just tossing extra in “just in case”.

As long as he, or his daddy brewer Syn, tests the raws, the 5% over will still be accurate. We don’t expect perfect spot on doses but knowing what the dose is would be nice.

sorry bigbaldbeardguy, i guess i should have quoted to make it more readable.
My post was directed at shackleford who asked if he wants to accurately dose in future.
I just wanted to say that i would prefer my stuff to be ACCURATELY OVERDOSED by around 5%. I didnt misinterpret any bitching since the lab results are reason enough to bitch - not only is it not accurately overdosed, there is even some underdosing in there which is not very customer centricic..

but it seems as he is willing to improve and take suggestions into account, so i would not write him off.. (as i already said, i am not biased since i can not order from him anyway since i only order EU DOM)

My post was directed at shackleford who asked if he wants to accurately dose in future.
I just wanted to say that i would prefer my stuff to be ACCURATELY OVERDOSED by around 5%. I didnt misinterpret any bitching since the lab results are reason enough to bitch - not only is it not accurately overdosed, there is even some underdosing in there which is not very customer centricic..

but it seems as he is willing to improve and take suggestions into account, so i would not write him off.. (as i already said, i am not biased since i can not order from him anyway since i only order EU DOM)
I disagree. The products are accurately dosed and well within margin, but I'm changing it as requested.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. There’s a few guys that think we’re being to tough on the poor guy.

It would have been better if he came here in early December with this Suzy Can Do attitude. He’s wasted a great deal of peoples time. It’s encouraging to see him improve, but fuck me, he’s a stubborn motherfucker.