Triple B Solutions

I agree, a source making spelling and grammatical errors is a red flag. Your “protege” did not realize he had THE WRONG LAB NAME on his labels until we pointed it out to him. Said “Bar Bender Bodies.” This is an absolute lack of attention to detail, and also not something a “smart” person would do.

No one ever asked for a video of his lab. We repeatedly asked for photos only.

There is ZERO reason to show you pics of his lab or any lab. Whats next, asking to see how coke or meth or xtc is manufactured? Go ask to see pics of an underground lab from any sponsor at ProMuscle, ASF, or BOP, and let me know what they say..

You want photos for what purpose? Thats like asking for recipes on how to make caps, orals, oils, etc. Most of you have never even seen a lab, and have no idea what to look for anyways. How many sources here have shown pics of their labs?

Well, ok, we got some guys that are defending the source here now. I feel like I'm crazy. @MadBret Just so that you see the timeline that is a red flag.
January 16 - He started working on sending additional samples out. But was waiting on new labels
February 6 - He apparently sends 7 samples to Jano sometime around this date.
February 18 - He announces a BOGO sale on every product except HGH and HCG (the HGH that he stated would be tested BEFORE he offered it for sale which is apparently another lie).

The BOGO sale is a "sweet deal" and is going to liquidate his products before he even gets the sample results back. Then he'll likely restock and need to send new samples in.

He buys reviews with $25 credit (listed in his pastebin).

I'm confused why you feel this guy is doing things correctly and why we are now a circle jerk. I take that personally because it's obvious that I'm the lead jerkoff. To be clear, I don't have to fucking vett sources. I get nothing out of it. I have a source that's not even on MESO that I regularly use. Over the past year he's had SEVENTY samples tested. Trip gets a pat on the back for 11?

I missed the memo, when did MESO's knew moto changed to "meh, good enough, be NICE to him now"??

You forgot to mention the 100s of emails he gets everyday. I am sure he is swamped with orders.

You forgot to mention the 100s of emails he gets everyday. I am sure he is swamped with orders.

Maybe.

As if he’d say otherwise though.

He seems to be fairly active over on SST. Yet another reason for him to just stay over there.

Anyone that wants to order:

Code:
https://steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/11075/source-triplebsolutions-massive-sale-bogo-everything/193?lang=en-US&page=10

He doesn’t care about MESO. He just wants customers. And since MESO has 20x more members than SST he needs to tap into our resources. For free. And without doing the things we ask ALL sources to do.

Last edited:
Whats next, asking to see how coke or meth or xtc is manufactured?

We’re not all hardcore drug addicts. Junkies don’t give a fuck as long as they get high.

This is about continuing to push ourselves. There’s science behind it. You’re perpetuating the myth that steroids are addictive. It’s completely different than that. No ones getting high off of testosterone.

We ask to see pictures of the lab to make sure he’s not brewing on his stovetop in a dirty kitchen in a trailer park somewhere. That seems like common sense.

One guy brewed in a weed tent with a box fan “to maintain positive air pressure”.

Another guy was using a peri pump to filter thru syringe filters to a dispenser tip mounted 15” above the vial he was filling.

We’d like to see that are stuff is being made in a more professional manner than an average hack homebrewer. A good lab setup would sell its own gear without needing BOGO sales.

Edit

Hi @MadBret,

You shared an image of the small top section of a Vmixer with, that is true. I have continued to have other concerns about @TripleBSolutions since then. I hope you aren’t referencing me as one of the people who’s being disingenuous telling lies here. My criticism since than has been based on brewing and his pattern of deflection and lack of accountability.

For example-

100mg/ml Tren A -> 95.39mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9454-AAS_oil_AKLFPZB914U2 (Janoshik Analytical)
5% UNDER dosed

200mg/ml Primo E -> 225mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9455-AAS_oil_NN3F1CSJEP6G (Janoshik Analytical)
12.5% OVER dosed

300mg/ml Test E -> 329.69mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9456-AAS_oil_Y73WIASW4YKX (Janoshik Analytical)
10% OVER dosed.

THIS IS NEITHER
“ACCURATELY DOSED” nor “ALL PRODUCTS ARE OVER DOSED BY 5%.”

THIS IS “INCONSISTENTLY DOSED.”

He replied to concerns like these with contempt and arrogance rather than any accountability or solution for moving forward. So frankly, I don’t trust @TripleBSolutions, and I think his general attitude here shows someone who is very close to fucking a lot of people over. That is my concern.

Edit: accidental multi quote error not directed towards you
No problem with you, @Grab Bag
You have brought up some valid points. I am more referring to some of these new guys who choose to shoot their mouths off without even having their facts straight.

You are entitled to your opinion, bro, as we all are. I happen to think that he is brewing as accurately as he can without knowing the purity of his raws. I am a proponent of testing his raws and each batch of finished products. That would be best for his business and our community.

However, I also think that being within 5 or 10 percent either over or under, is fairly common and honestly probably as good as he can do until he gets analysis of his raw ingredients. And it's honestly close enough that it won't even be realized or noticed when blood work is performed.

I get it that some of you guys don't like the way he responded or his lack of response altogether, but I know if I was in his shoes, I would have responded in a way that wouldn't have helped either.

We're all men and get pissed off and when you feel disrespected, it can bring the worst out in people. It got to the point where it felt like it didn't matter what the man said, he was going to be attacked.

It seems to me that he is trying to let his products speak for themselves rather than argue in a fight that he feels that he cannot win.

As I've already said, I'm not at all against vetting these guys. I just think it gets ridiculous sometimes and counterproductive when guys come in on the coat tails of other members, talking shit when they know not what they are talking about. Making accusations about shit that isn't true doesn't help.

I respect and like most of the regulars who are on meso and in this thread. I just honestly got a bit irritated with the way shit was going when I didn't personally feel like he was doing a bad job. It sort of reminded me of Trump's term as the potus. No matter what he said or did, somebody was going to have a problem with it. And it rubbed me the wrong way and I chose to say how I felt about it.

Take care and no hard feelings, bro.

You have brought up some valid points. I am more referring to some of these new guys who choose to shoot their mouths off without even having their facts straight.

You are entitled to your opinion, bro, as we all are. I happen to think that he is brewing as accurately as he can without knowing the purity of his raws. I am a proponent of testing his raws and each batch of finished products. That would be best for his business and our community.

However, I also think that being within 5 or 10 percent either over or under, is fairly common and honestly probably as good as he can do until he gets analysis of his raw ingredients. And it's honestly close enough that it won't even be realized or noticed when blood work is performed.

I get it that some of you guys don't like the way he responded or his lack of response altogether, but I know if I was in his shoes, I would have responded in a way that wouldn't have helped either.

We're all men and get pissed off and when you feel disrespected, it can bring the worst out in people. It got to the point where it felt like it didn't matter what the man said, he was going to be attacked.

It seems to me that he is trying to let his products speak for themselves rather than argue in a fight that he feels that he cannot win.

As I've already said, I'm not at all against vetting these guys. I just think it gets ridiculous sometimes and counterproductive when guys come in on the coat tails of other members, talking shit when they know not what they are talking about. Making accusations about shit that isn't true doesn't help.

I respect and like most of the regulars who are on meso and in this thread. I just honestly got a bit irritated with the way shit was going when I didn't personally feel like he was doing a bad job. It sort of reminded me of Trump's term as the potus. No matter what he said or did, somebody was going to have a problem with it. And it rubbed me the wrong way and I chose to say how I felt about it.

Duly noted. Even though we may not agree about this particular source I respect your opinion.

For the guys that are new to the board MadBret isn't a source cocksucker as some of you here insinuated. I read this forum two years before I joined and I know his post history. Its okay to disagree sometimes.

To me Triple B is Pristine Labs version 2. I sense something is not right about the guy. I hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be good but so far he's not doing the things we require here. Like @BigBaldBeardGuy said he will do good on SST. They are a source board and MESO is a harm reduction board.

Maybe.

As if he’d say otherwise though.

He seems to be fairly active over on SST. Yet another reason for him to just stay over there.

Anyone that wants to order:

Code:
https://steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/11075/source-triplebsolutions-massive-sale-bogo-everything/193?lang=en-US&page=10

He doesn’t care about MESO. He just wants customers. And since MESO has 20x more members than SST he needs to tap into our resources. For free. And without doing the things we ask ALL sources to do.
That's simply not true. Since opening on MESO I have spent far more time here. I believe some of my responses got buried or ignored due to how fast this thread was moving but I have been addressing questions and concerns. I wont be answering the same question multiple times.

I am still working through emails and I wont be going to sleep until every email has been addressed. I apologise if my response time is slightly slower than usual due to the sale. Thank you MESO.

you are right.
I have not seen those lab reports, my apologizes... which page are they on?
the tren is the biggest issue in my opinion. should be 105 according to him, is 95. This is almost 10% lower ...
No worries. Hard to keep track of everything going on ITT. I copy pasted the hyperlinks to the Jano reports in my post, if you click where it says Janoshik Analytical it should take you to the reports directly.

100mg/ml Tren A -> 95.39mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9454-AAS_oil_AKLFPZB914U2 (Janoshik Analytical)
5% UNDER dosed

200mg/ml Primo E -> 225mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9455-AAS_oil_NN3F1CSJEP6G (Janoshik Analytical)
12.5% OVER dosed

300mg/ml Test E -> 329.69mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9456-AAS_oil_Y73WIASW4YKX (Janoshik Analytical)
10% OVER dosed.

Last edited:
Which reminds me, I’m on my 7th request for IN GENERAL WHEN MAY WE SEE THE NEXT JANO TEST RESULTS.

Hell, reply with:

“A” if it’s imminent

“B” if it’s less than a week

“C” if 1 to 2 weeks or

“D” More than 2 weeks.

Fucking multiple choice. What the fuck.
Is there an "E" option?

"E" ignore @BigBaldBeardGuy again and hope that they stop asking for an eta on testing.

No hard feelings towards you at any point @MadBret . Your opinions are valid and reasonable, even if I don’t agree with all of them in this case.
Take care and have a good weekend.

Duly noted. Even though we may not agree about this particular source I respect your opinion.

For the guys that are new to the board MadBret isn't a source cocksucker as some of you here insinuated. I read this forum two years before I joined and I know his post history. Its okay to disagree sometimes.

To me Triple B is Pristine Labs version 2. I sense something is not right about the guy. I hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be good but so far he's not doing the things we require here. Like @BigBaldBeardGuy said he will do good on SST. They are a source board and MESO is a harm reduction board.
Strong Pristine vibes here. I don’t think he is prissy, but seems like the same type of fuck up waiting to happen.

Hello Meso, My name is Syn and I am the sole proprietor of Synergy Forge, as well as Mentor to BBB. I am here today, posting for the very first time to shed some light on this gentleman.

When I started down this road, I ordered my gear from the back of a magazine, without any regard for personal safety or efficacy. After the infections and nearly unbearable pain that I experienced through those 2 months, I realized I didn't know what was in the vials when they arrived after waiting 3 months but I knew that after my first cycle I had stumbled upon my passion. I have held onto that passion for 21 years, vowing never to allow anyone to have the terrible experience that I initially had. I have a deep belief that people are more important than money and I think you'll find that if you looked at my page you would see that isn't just a slogan. I often talk new customers out of trying gear if they are too young, I am not shy about telling people that they are ordering things they don't need or trying to, and I have a simple vetting procedure for anyone that is trying to order high concentration gear because I believe in harm reduction. I truly believe that people are important, and when you treat them correctly the money takes care of itself. I've given away more gear and cycles and helped people out than I can even keep track of. That's just a little background about me. I'm not here to sell anything, I don't need, nor want, any more customers. I'm so close to retiring that it isn't funny. My problem is that I truly enjoy impacting people's life and opening up a world that they never thought was possible. My favorite being the 72-year-old guy that went from near-complete disability to his first threesome during his transformation, with the mobility and passion for life of a 30-year-old. Those stories keep me going through the scammers and constant chess match with LE.

Like most of the aging population, we look around and think to ourselves "what is my legacy?". "What impact have I made in 21 years" and I like to think that I instilled in many people to play the long game and not try to go too fast, taught people to trust but verify, as well as get their blood tested often so they avoid taking unneeded compounds hoping one of them solves their problems. My time in this industry comes to an end soon, and that is where Trip comes into this. I first spoke to him through email, he was a homebrewer and I initiated a conversation outside the normal parameters of an order conversation. What I found was a young man that was thoughtful, considerate, and above all, he truly cared about people. We quickly became friends and I started to share with him what little I have learned in my time. At every turn, he impressed me with his meticulous nature and consistent evaluation and re-evaluation of his workmanship. Having thought this was a dying breed, I was very happy to learn of my error. He obsesses over quality and stresses over his customer's requests. Always happy to acquiesce to the point of obsequiousness, and yet eager to prove himself. He's smart and articulate which is a bit of a dying breed as well. If form follows function and a source has constant grammatical errors and spelling issues then what do you think their lab looks like? While not always true, unfortunately, it has become the rule instead of the exception. My point is, however, he cares about people and I believe that foundation will set the tone for his entire future. Hence why I took him under my wing. I look at the things that he has done to improve his operation and I think it's wonderful, but the timing was unfortunate. He did shoot himself in the foot a bit trying to do too much but again he wants to be the source that is consistent and persistent with the tenacity and passion for perfection that never stops learning and trying.

As I'm sure more than a few of you know, I'm a big believer in testing. ANY kind of testing is good testing. I pay people for labmax, pregnancy tests, serum tests, blood tests...doesn't matter. As well as I encourage people to post them before they tell me what they come back as. So I'm the first to admit that he may have jumped the gun to open shop here on MESO before his testing was done, and that is my fault for not supplying that for him. I advised him that in-house testing was not appropriate as proof because it is not a blind test. So I didn't provide it for him when he asked for it. I am currently in the process of gathering the necessary documents to rectify that. I'm given a spreadsheet with numbers only at the time of the test because I don't need the printouts, it was only supposed to be for my personal verification. I have requested all the supporting documents, so that is what we are waiting on. As for the video of the lab, I have advised him against that, and continue to advise against it. I understand he is going to do it but I have told him from the start that photos are much safer and to upload them to an anonymous hosting platform. Once they are on here they will live in perpetuity which can be used against him should something bad happen to him. So you can blame me for that refusal that he gave from the start. Additionally, the "formula" for the capsules that he was so reluctant to give: He was trying to protect me, which is admirable, but unnecessary. When I found out about it, the conversation had already devolved into schoolyard jawboning. I told him that it was no secret, you can find it on google. So he went through that drama for no reason....almost no reason since it shows his character.

So my point of this post is not to tell you what a great guy he is, I am nobody here and respect your process and your house. I'm humbled to even be able to share my experiences about Trip. So my word means nothing. Rather, I want to point out that he has made errors but never judge a man by his mistakes, rather, how he deals with them and you will see the true nature of his personality. He knew this process wouldn't be easy but he is working towards every recommendation that makes sense. He's trying and growing. One thing I can assure you is that his gear is perfect even though his business acumen is still a bit wobbly. I'll wrap this up with the same guarantee that I gave the other place: If within the next 90 days, anyone pays for something from him and doesn't receive it, I will make it right. That's how much I believe in him. Other than my pride, I don't have a dog in this hunt. I receive no compensation and yet gladly bear this risk, hopefully you will find value in that. I'll pop in from time to time to check on him. Collectively, if you ladies and gentlemen would rather me not then I'm a very respectful man and will honor that. I appreciate you reading my musings and I think your vetting process is very admirable, please continue to hold sources accountable, always. Nobody should experience what I went through 21 years ago. Respectfully,
Syn
How many flipping handles you got @TripleBSolutions . Also, the documentation your putting together is the testing from your raw source?! That isn't what's been requested, the raws need to be independently tested by you guys. Nobody ever asked for a video of lab, only photos.

I will be offering it on SST and I did say that I would make a post when it got here. I have emails about HGH on a DAILY basis so I am trying to make everyone happy here. Before you dug into me about offering the HGH for sale while I wait for tests on it I had already told customers I was getting HGH. Some of them have waited to place orders of HGH with me rather than going elsewhere and it would be very wrong of me to not follow through with my part.

There was a reason why I asked you to contact me through email or another more secure messaging platform. I am not comfortable with sharing certain things on a forum like this. Information regarding shipping is one of those things.
Why didn't you send your samples the way @BlindPetey outlined when he sent your products in for testing? He had results in less than a week, and posted all the info in your thread

Is there an "E" option?

"E" ignore @BigBaldBeardGuy again and hope that they stop asking for an eta on testing.

Ding ding. You got it! That’s what he’s going for. Motherfucker sent the samples regular mail. These results will be reported in March.

BIG QUESTION RIGHT HERE. YOU MISSED IT 7 TIMES....... IN GENERAL WHEN MAY WE SEE THE NEXT JANO TEST RESULTS.

Hell, reply with:

“A” if it’s imminent

“B” if it’s less than a week

“C” if 1 to 2 weeks or

“D” More than 2 weeks.

“E” ignore you fuckers at MESO cause you are all assholes.

I don’t know why people order. The sample results should be reported first. Just a little tip there. Otherwise you don’t really know what you’re getting. You should expect more from sources. I would.

Well I ordered and I'll let you guys know. I'll be the guinea pig. Lol.
I'll definitely keep everyone updated when I get my stuff and after I start and about 4 weeks in. (Will be on his test e and tren e)