Triple B Solutions

Thanks we hate you too

Btw you sound like an old man with the username of a 12 year old. So I can only assume you are forever a virgin, or still a virgin.
Created my username when I was 12.....now, yes, I am an old man.
If I could change it, I would, maybe.

Working on it. Want to be able to nail down test results to batch numbers and new brews moving forward.

Yes @BigBaldBeardGuy, because I want to drop the exact date that I sent them off to the entire world.

7 samples for right now.

You could also take my accoutability a step further and blind test a product from this batch once I have results back.

My introductory prices are done and I will be doing a BOGO sale on everything except HGH and HCG. Offer is valid while supplies last. For the duration of the sale my minimum will be $150. Please send me a complete invoice when placing your order during the sale.

It has been my plan since starting to brew in large batches and provide testing on those batches. My raws will be tested on a regular basis. Products will be accurately dosed.

Code:
 https://pastebin.com/raw/SrXnA6Xf

I'm all for vetting sources. God knows, I've been some of these guys worst nightmare when it comes to them trying to succeed here.

I felt like Trip came here with a good attitude and more prepared than most who choose to try and come to the underground.

He wasn't as prepared as he should have been but he did arrive with a game plan and willingness to do what we asked of him, at least to the point that he felt comfortable.

He posted two pictures of his lab equipment on top of sending a picture of his v-mixer that I have seen as well as other members of this board. Guys have chosen to gaslight him and act like he has refused to show any pictures of his lab when that isn't the case.

He has shown that he knows the correct formulas to accurately make orals, yet isn't given the credit and members choose to perpetuate bs, making statements like he doesn't have a v-mixer and hasn't shown any pictures of his lab, when at least some of these same guys, know and have seen these pieces of equipment themselves. Two of the three are at the very beginning of his thread, yet you have guys on a nearly daily basis accusing him of refusing to show any pictures.

In my eyes, the man has been trying to do things the way we want sources to conduct themselves here. He has sent off products for testing and has all but begged some of us to send off products to be blind tested because that holds more water.

I'm all for keeping these guys on their toes, but I think he is doing a pretty good job so far. He has been shown little respect and has still chosen to try and take the high road. Now guys are screaming exit scam when he chose to have a sale. It's always a possibility, but I don't believe that is his plan.

Knock on wood, I've never been outright ripped off in almost 10 years of this game. I placed a small order to try him out and am considering sending out a product or two for testing, though I've never done so before.

At any rate, I support keeping sources accountable, but it has honestly turned into a circle jerk in here, with guys having no problem twisting truths and outright lying to try and disparage what Trip is offering.

We don't need to lie to catch these guys fucking up. Most of them come here with no intention of being here for long or becoming a trusted source. They come to hopefully make a few quick bitcoin and they are gone. They don't come with testing and they don't try to come correct.

I personally could never do this type of thing. Guys would start talking shit to me and I'd blow my fucking top. He's been pretty even headed and has tried to appease us.

It's true that we have other good options, but some of those options will have you waiting over a month for a domestic order or their prices are quite a bit higher.

If Trip continues to offer quality gear and customer service, I just don't see the point of guys daily coming in here to try and make the man out to be something that he hasn't been proven to be.

He needs to be held accountable, but we should also be honest and come with facts instead of feelings or outright lies.

I know my statements above are going against the grain currently, but I've never been a big fan of guys being jumped on for bs by the cool guys, facts be damned.
Well, ok, we got some guys that are defending the source here now. I feel like I'm crazy. @MadBret Just so that you see the timeline that is a red flag.
January 16 - He started working on sending additional samples out. But was waiting on new labels
February 6 - He apparently sends 7 samples to Jano sometime around this date.
February 18 - He announces a BOGO sale on every product except HGH and HCG (the HGH that he stated would be tested BEFORE he offered it for sale which is apparently another lie).

The BOGO sale is a "sweet deal" and is going to liquidate his products before he even gets the sample results back. Then he'll likely restock and need to send new samples in.

He buys reviews with $25 credit (listed in his pastebin).

I'm confused why you feel this guy is doing things correctly and why we are now a circle jerk. I take that personally because it's obvious that I'm the lead jerkoff. To be clear, I don't have to fucking vett sources. I get nothing out of it. I have a source that's not even on MESO that I regularly use. Over the past year he's had SEVENTY samples tested. Trip gets a pat on the back for 11?

I missed the memo, when did MESO's knew moto changed to "meh, good enough, be NICE to him now"??

I'm actually trying to figure out what's going on with this guy as well. I actually posted on SST asking him a few questions since he is there also.

Example, I want reasoning why he has 5mg anavar and 10mg anavar with the same amount of tabs for each at the same exact price.
Seems like the 5mg would be a little bit cheaper I would think.

he also mentions that the BOGO deal does not include HCG or HGH, but I don't even see HGH on his list on SST.

I'm all for vetting sources. God knows, I've been some of these guys worst nightmare when it comes to them trying to succeed here.

I felt like Trip came here with a good attitude and more prepared than most who choose to try and come to the underground.

He wasn't as prepared as he should have been but he did arrive with a game plan and willingness to do what we asked of him, at least to the point that he felt comfortable.

He posted two pictures of his lab equipment on top of sending a picture of his v-mixer that I have seen as well as other members of this board. Guys have chosen to gaslight him and act like he has refused to show any pictures of his lab when that isn't the case.

He has shown that he knows the correct formulas to accurately make orals, yet isn't given the credit and members choose to perpetuate bs, making statements like he doesn't have a v-mixer and hasn't shown any pictures of his lab, when at least some of these same guys, know and have seen these pieces of equipment themselves. Two of the three are at the very beginning of his thread, yet you have guys on a nearly daily basis accusing him of refusing to show any pictures.

In my eyes, the man has been trying to do things the way we want sources to conduct themselves here. He has sent off products for testing and has all but begged some of us to send off products to be blind tested because that holds more water.

I'm all for keeping these guys on their toes, but I think he is doing a pretty good job so far. He has been shown little respect and has still chosen to try and take the high road. Now guys are screaming exit scam when he chose to have a sale. It's always a possibility, but I don't believe that is his plan.

Knock on wood, I've never been outright ripped off in almost 10 years of this game. I placed a small order to try him out and am considering sending out a product or two for testing, though I've never done so before.

At any rate, I support keeping sources accountable, but it has honestly turned into a circle jerk in here, with guys having no problem twisting truths and outright lying to try and disparage what Trip is offering.

We don't need to lie to catch these guys fucking up. Most of them come here with no intention of being here for long or becoming a trusted source. They come to hopefully make a few quick bitcoin and they are gone. They don't come with testing and they don't try to come correct.

I personally could never do this type of thing. Guys would start talking shit to me and I'd blow my fucking top. He's been pretty even headed and has tried to appease us.

It's true that we have other good options, but some of those options will have you waiting over a month for a domestic order or their prices are quite a bit higher.

If Trip continues to offer quality gear and customer service, I just don't see the point of guys daily coming in here to try and make the man out to be something that he hasn't been proven to be.

He needs to be held accountable, but we should also be honest and come with facts instead of feelings or outright lies.

I know my statements above are going against the grain currently, but I've never been a big fan of guys being jumped on for bs by the cool guys, facts be damned.
Thank you MadBret. It shows character to go against the grain to stand up for what you feel is right and I appreciate your statement.

I haven't been around here for a really really long time, but the times I have been on here and have been trying to review a good source on here, 99% of the reviews I see on all the sources are all bashed. For at least the first 50 pages or so and then some of them might get better, than some of them get worse. Lol. this is definitely more of a shitshow here than I've ever been in, but I guess it happens when everything is uncensored and comments are not deleted. LOL.

But I have yet to find a decent source that nobody has been bashing for months on end on this website, unless I'm just overlooking the great people or just overlooking the guys that have a couple decent reviews, but are double the price of everybody else for pharmaceutical shit that idc for
You’re always gonna get someone bashing on a source, but if the source’s page becomes a shitshow, most likely they are either deceptive, bunk, a scam or all three of them. Look at the PPL board (I’m using them as an example because they are easy to find here) they aren’t the brightest group in the shed especially with their recent data breach, but they sure as hell don’t go to the extent of intentionally overdosing their products. I tested the few products I ordered from them before the seizures buying from them became a shit show for me, but I tested the products I did receive, and it came out at the exact dosage per ml as the description said.

But your legitimate sources aren’t going to try acting like they are a basic bitch corporation, and begin their first post with a generic intro like my recent Shakespeare length post mentioned, that isn’t going to cut it, the good sources are almost always low key with how they do business. And let the consumer talk for themselves, not the other way around.

I'm still waiting for him to respond to me in SST as well about what I had said a little while ago here. Nothing yet.

You’re always gonna get someone bashing on a source, but if the source’s page becomes a shitshow, most likely they are either deceptive, bunk, a scam or all three of them. Look at the PPL board, they aren’t the brightest group in the shed especially with their recent data breach, but they sure as hell don’t go to the extent of intentionally overdosing their products. I tested the few products I ordered from them before the seizures buying from them became a shit show for me, but I tested the products I did receive, and it came out at the exact dosage per ml as the description said.

But your legitimate sources aren’t going to try acting like they are a basic bitch corporation, and begin their first post with a generic intro like my recent Shakespeare length post mentioned, that isn’t going to cut it, the good sources are almost always low key with how they do business. And let the consumer talk for themselves, not the other way around.
I do agree with you 100%.

Well, ok, we got some guys that are defending the source here now. I feel like I'm crazy. @MadBret Just so that you see the timeline that is a red flag.
January 16 - He started working on sending additional samples out. But was waiting on new labels
February 18 - He announces a BOGO sale on every product except HGH and HCG (the HGH that he stated would be tested BEFORE he offered it for sale which is apparently another lie).

The BOGO sale is a "sweet deal" and is going to liquidate his products before he even gets the sample results back. Then he'll likely restock and need to send new samples in.

I'm confused why you feel this guy is doing things correctly and why we are now a circle jerk. I take that personally because it's obvious that I'm the lead jerkoff. To be clear, I don't have to fucking vett sources. I get nothing out of it. I have a source that's not even on MESO that I regularly use. Over the past year he's had SEVENTY samples tested. Trip gets a pat on the back for 11?

I missed the memo, when did MESO's knew moto changed to "meh, good enough, be NICE to him now"??
I messed up with the $25 credit. It won't happen again. On SST it is a common thing and when making that pastebin I copy and pasted from my intro there. I normally removed it but this time I missed it. I fully accept I messed up there and I am sorry. I'll be posting a new pastebin.

I'm taking a different approach @BigBaldBeardGuy. I agreed to everything you wanted as far as testing and accurately dosing my products. I didn't have the stock to do a sale like this when I first opened up, so I didn't.

This isn't going to be a sale I leave up for weeks and I'm not allowing resellers to clear out my stock. This is an attempt to get my gear into the hands of more members that have not ordered before.

I will be here after the sale and Syn has offered to cover any orders that I don't handle correctly.

I messed up with the $25 credit. It won't happen again. On SST it is a common thing and when making that pastebin I copy and pasted from my intro there. I normally removed it but this time I missed it. I fully accept I messed up there and I am sorry. I'll be posting a new pastebin.

I'm taking a different approach @BigBaldBeardGuy. I agreed to everything you wanted as far as testing and accurately dosing my products. I didn't have the stock to do a sale like this when I first opened up, so I didn't.

This isn't going to be a sale I leave up for weeks and I'm not allowing resellers to clear out my stock. This is an attempt to get my gear into the hands of more members that have not ordered before.

I will be here after the sale and Syn has offered to cover any orders that I don't handle correctly.

Any idea on the status of the sample results?

Honestly, that’s the only reason I see a red flag now vs the way you were proceeding before.

It took a while to get those samples out and your BOGO before the sample results just doesn’t have a good look to it. We’ve asked for product testing and yet you are trying to move a whole lot of untested product right now.

You clearly posted you would have the HGH tested before selling it - I can find your post where you say that. I saw it this morning. Yet you specifically excluded it from your sale? If you’re not selling it why do you need to exclude it. Are you offering it behind the scenes via email?

I respect what you bring to the table, brother. I was more referring to the guys that choose to pop in and dog pile on the shit show without knowing or even caring to know the facts.

He hasn't been perfect and has room for improvement but I believe he has tried harder than any new source in my recent memory.

He's definitely put his foot in his mouth on occasion, but overall, he seems to want to be successful and be here for the long run.

I don't have a problem with you or anybody coming at sources with credible problems, but I don't agree with guys dog piling on and coming with bs accusations. There is a difference and we don't have to bs to vet. The shitty sources give us plenty of real reasons to go on the offensive.

I also believe that the more testing done, the better. He apparently has some paranoia when it comes to giving exact dates as to when things are sent out.

I personally wouldn't ever consider being a source, but if I was, I most definitely wouldn't show pictures that could be used to incriminate me later.

And the fact that he has 11 tests now directly has to do with the fact that he hasn't been here too long. And I see him spending money on testing shows that he plans to be here for a minute, not just run a BOGO sale so he can grab a few coins and be out. I hope I'm not wrong.

At any rate, I respect and appreciate what you bring to the table. You're a bright guy and have proven that you can see through the bs that is sometimes presented. I just feel that Trip is trying to come correct but he is in a no win situation, regardless. Time will tell if he is worth a shit.

Peace big guy. I generally agree with you in most cases but in my opinion, he hasn't earned this negativity and bad wrap at this point.

I guess someone just needs to be the guinea pig after he gets his test results in and post the information. And then get some blood results LOL

At least you made a legitimate point but let me on behalf of me and probably the majority of people who began this now train wreck explain where the frustration comes from:

You need to realize that overdosing products intentionally and not having the disclaimer for the exact dosage of said vial is retarded. If he said: “x vial of 200mg per ml is actually 230-250mg per vial” then it’s understandable but the fact he just says he overdoeses the products intentionally leads you wondering two things:

A. How high the actual dosage is, if I am running a cycle I want to know what my stack is and how much of it is going into my body, your androgen receptors can only absorb so much shit, so adding extra to the extent of 30mg is unacceptable. If it’s 5mg higher I’ll give it a pass, but anything over that your cycle or trt is going to not be efficient like you’d expect because this jerk off decided to intentionally overdose his shit at who knows what level. More does not equal better for the last fucking time...

B. If he intentionally overdoeses products without labeling each vial what it actually contains per ml, who’s to say he underdoses some? Plenty of sources come on here and sell products that are legit on the exact dosage and then eventually underdose their products due to lack of supply. So for example let’s just talk about his test products and say he only overdoses by 30mg per vial of test sold. That 30mg extra per ml adds up when you only have so many grams of test powder to brew, so unless he’s part of the Chinese government or related to a pharmaceutical company somehow (which he most likely isn’t and suffers the same delay in customs like all of us who order shit overseas do), he’s most likely going to end up running low on supply and high in demand resulting in him sending vials of test at half the dosage to some person who doesn’t even know the difference between 100mg of test to 200mg of test, or just won’t bother testing it and will just let placebo take its course.

if you notice, the decent sources on here aren’t bombarded with shit posts on their page, and if you also notice. He came to us to sell his shit, no one invited this guy to come shill his products.

“Hey meso forum my name is dexter, and this is my laboratory of gear
*insert pic of sealed bags with the word meso scribbled on paper here and bullshit labwork
Minimum order of $200 bitcoin only and no tit pics because I’m a faggot”

Do you honestly expect anyone on here to take them seriously at first? He had plenty of opportunities to correct his mistakes but he hasn’t, so fuck him.
He claimed right out of the gate that he overdosed everything by 5% except the test c and lady anavar. Coming in at 330 instead of 315 is not that big of a deal. Actual generic pharma products are allowed up to be 20% less api or as much as 125% api compared to the label claim.

Any idea on the status of the sample results?

Honestly, that’s the only reason I see a red flag now vs the way you were proceeding before.

It took a while to get those samples out and your BOGO before the sample results just doesn’t have a good look to it. We’ve asked for product testing and yet you are trying to move a whole lot of untested product right now.

You clearly posted you would have the HGH tested before selling it - I can find your post where you say that. I saw it this morning. Yet you specifically excluded it from your sale? If you’re not selling it why do you need to exclude it. Are you offering it behind the scenes via email?
I will be offering it on SST and I did say that I would make a post when it got here. I have emails about HGH on a DAILY basis so I am trying to make everyone happy here. Before you dug into me about offering the HGH for sale while I wait for tests on it I had already told customers I was getting HGH. Some of them have waited to place orders of HGH with me rather than going elsewhere and it would be very wrong of me to not follow through with my part.

There was a reason why I asked you to contact me through email or another more secure messaging platform. I am not comfortable with sharing certain things on a forum like this. Information regarding shipping is one of those things.

Personally I have felt the discussion in this thread has gone well. Triple B seems to be handling the process in a very emotional mature manner, which until science comes into play is very important to me. If you intend to conduct business it is very important to be emotionally and financially stable.

@MadBret Really enjoy your posts. I agree with your comments.

@BigBaldBeardGuy you are crucial to the culture of the site. Thank you for doing everything you do. People such as myself need your knowledge and strength when interacting with new sources.

Things to me seem to be going well. Thank you to everyone for participating.