Triple B Solutions

Bad day? Not much to pick apart about a piece of equipment. I will attempt to make your Christmas a little bit better by sharing how I make capsules.

We are going to make 50mg capsules. Take the average of at least 10 caps filled with API. Making up a number, lets say its .4 grams. Take the average of at least 10 caps filled with filler. Making up a number, lets say its .6 grams
Take the average of at least 10 caps empty. Making up a number, lets say its .065 Since we know that 100% of the volume for the api = .4 then the following has to be true: Convert the requisite API to grams, multiply by 100, and divide by .4 .05 x 100/.4 = 12.5% so we know that 50mg takes up 12.5% of the capsule. Now we calculate the volume of the volume of the filler. 100% - 12.5% = 87.5%, so that's how much filler we need per cap. Figure out how many capsules you want to make. Let's say 100. Multiply API of 50mg x 100 = 5grams API Multiply the volume of the filler by .875 = .6 x .875 = .525 x 100 capsules = 52.5g filler. Multiply the average capsule x 100 and subtract from the sum of the filler so .065 x 100 = 6.5g 52.5 - 6.5 = 46

Solution - 5g of API, 46g of Filler, 100 Capsules
@Mighty-mouse You were overseas when all this went down. It only took a few weeks of persistent badgering to have the guy post it.

It’s as if men have died to protect it [emoji849]

Um, and HOW do we know that the Test E is dosed at 330 mg? Oh.... that’s right, because we TOLD you we needed product testing. You came here empty handed with zero testing and couldn’t understand WHY we wanted product testing.

As far as testing, you submitted 4 samples initially. And if I’m not mistaken there’s two blind product samples (the “AMAZING” ones). We’re waiting on 7 now?

And the raws will be tested in what, another 2 months? You got here in December and maybe by April you’ll kind of have what we ask every other source to have FROM THE START.

You’re definitely NOT a fucking victim. You’ve been giving 3 months here and how many 2nd 3rd and 4th chances.

Big Blundering Bitch Labs

Literally takes 2-6 days, if you know what you're doing to have test results back.

Are you okay?

As far as your first paragraph I'm not certain what you are trying to say. I said I overdose my products as stated. The point you are trying to make does not seem to make sense.

If I STATE my products are slightly overdosed, that is an accurate description of my products. If you refer back to when I started I explain why I have a slight overdose.

You guys are really reaching here. You know what the Test E is dosed at. It's not a secret.
How does it not make sense. U r a very dense individual. U always say @BigBaldBeardGuy is lying about things u say.
The other point is that u r saying u overdose everything and are very ocd about it but then the product did not test as overdosed.
All of this amounts to you not testing ur raws which everyone has tried to explain to u.

But yea just wait on ur buddy syn to do all the work for u and let him get testing. It's not like u should take any accountability or initiative in ur own business. Idk why anyone would even use u and not just use him instead

Literally takes 2-6 days, if you know what you're doing to have test results back.

2-6 days competent person time. But chillax bro, my boy Trip doesn’t like to move very fast on anything. He had to wait for labels. Then he had to sell out his old stock. Then he had to wait for new raws. Oh and did I mention he had to wait for labels? They took about 6 weeks and you just can’t send samples in without having labels arrive. Duh.

I imagine it took 7 days just to box up 7 samples. OCD and all.

Then carefully deciding whether to use COVID-Era USPS or DHL or UPS probably took an additional week cause OPSEC.

And he CANNOT control Jano’s turnaround time. What if he’s busy? I know Jano always says it usually takes him 1-2 days to run the sample but what if. What if? He’s not about to make promises on timelines that he cannot control.

So I believe he sent the samples in 2 Fridays ago. We *might* see results in March? Maybe?

2-6 days competent person time. But chillax bro, my boy Trip doesn’t like to move very fast on anything. He had to wait for labels. Then he had to sell out his old stock. Then he had to wait for new raws. Oh and did I mention he had to wait for labels? They took about 6 weeks and you just can’t send samples in without having labels arrive. Duh.

I imagine it took 7 days just to box up 7 samples. OCD and all.

Then carefully deciding whether to use COVID-Era USPS or DHL or UPS probably took an additional week cause OPSEC.

And he CANNOT control Jano’s turnaround time. What if he’s busy? I know Jano always says it usually takes him 1-2 days to run the sample but what if. What if? He’s not about to make promises on timelines that he cannot control.

So I believe he sent the samples in 2 Fridays ago. We *might* see results in March? Maybe?
So when he gets busy, he better be stocked up? Is that what I am reading between the lines?

Jano is spot on, if you are.. easy peazy.

Also, hey, it takes time to learn these things. Imagine if wherever he was before demanded testing! He would already have it down.

If he has to wait on labels..customers are going to be waiting....often.

Ordered from triple B last week. Package delivered USPS in a week. Couldn't be happier with the professionalism and communication throughout the process. Will be ordering again and would absolutely recommend Trip if you're looking for someone that replies promptly and follows through from beginning to end.

Ordered from triple B last week. Package delivered USPS in a week. Couldn't be happier with the professionalism and communication throughout the process. Will be ordering again and would absolutely recommend Trip if you're looking for someone that replies promptly and follows through from beginning to end.
Lemme guess. You already have a boner just looking at the product.

Thanks for your contribution.

Another spectacular 1st post.. I can feel the fyre!

@Mighty-mouse You were overseas when all this went down. It only took a few weeks of persistent badgering to have the guy post it.

It’s as if men have died to protect it [emoji849]

Where to start off..... o thanks for the spoon feed firstly!!!

Now, WHO the fuck uses percentages when making caps...... @tripplebsolutions that’s the fuck who....

Segway

The first thing that threw me off and what screams at me that he dosent actually do his own capping is the “let’s just say it’s .4 grams” if you make the capsules often then you will know how much active and filler are in each capsule and would use the actual number.

Now.

Using percentages on this thread seems to me like he is trying to be over the top with math on his capsules. Since I got spoon fed guess I will help him and tell him a way to do it with out percentages.

It’s all about the ratio of active and inactive in each cap. yeah I know that is percentage but making it a percentage is not needed and overthinking and using steps that is not needed in simple math.

Bassicly K.I.S.S.

We are dealing in grams and MG let’s keep the math with that instead of converting to percentages. But you do you Boo Boo

Why weight the cap if the cap is not in the equation? U weigh 20 or so after capped to weigh out your customers bottles.

For instance.... not that I have ever done this.... if Im making 100 anavar tabs; I know it takes 83.3 grams to fill all 100 caps full of nothing but anavar raw after tamping then I know it takes 74.5 grams of baking soda to fill all caps with nothing but baking soda.

I find the ratio without doing extra steps

So for instance (50mg var x 745mg baking soda) / 833mg var = 44.71

So now I know 44.71mg takes the space in the same capsule as 50mg var

So my recipe would look like this 70.03 grams of baking soda and 5 grams of var

Now, I’m not around any notes and this is off the top of my head and I don’t source and I’m sure it is correct or close to correct.

You would think a source that does this to make money would give a layout using actual numbers and not “let’s say it’s .4 grams” “let’s say it’s .6 grams”

He never outlined his mixing method either so I would assume it is like the regular run of the mill coke dealer and he uses bicycle playing cards and whips it up.

In my honest opinion he has not proved his worthiness here on Meso by following through with answers from questions from members. I wouldn’t buy from him because he failed at that point.

Also I been drinking too so feel free to double check my math.

Or

Just buy raws and rail em preworkout

not that i want to defend this source (i could care less since im not in the US where he seems to operate) but this screams to me as someone wants to troll the source.
No source on this earth (nor on any other earth) would ask another completely new member to make his first post here after he was roasted for the other 2 cases before..
at least play it fair, it is already around 10 vs 1 :D

My introductory prices are done and I will be doing a BOGO sale on everything except HGH and HCG. Offer is valid while supplies last. For the duration of the sale my minimum will be $150. Please send me a complete invoice when placing your order during the sale.

It has been my plan since starting to brew in large batches and provide testing on those batches. My raws will be tested on a regular basis. Products will be accurately dosed.

Code:
 https://pastebin.com/raw/SrXnA6Xf

My introductory prices are done and I will be doing a BOGO sale on everything except HGH and HCG. Offer is valid while supplies last. For the duration of the sale my minimum will be $150. Please send me a complete invoice when placing your order during the sale.

It has been my plan since starting to brew in large batches and provide testing on those batches. My raws will be tested on a regular basis. Products will be accurately dosed.

Code:

Have you sent your caps to Jano for testing?

Code:
While supplies last.............. so 500mL will fill a few orders. I am truly trying to help here. Be ready..

Because Trip and I have spoken privately I really have kept quiet about my feelings here. I know I couldn’t trust myself to be completely objective after having had what I think was a polite and productive conversation. I was preparing to place an order and then this sale comes up. Man...that makes me more suspicious than anything else that’s happened in this thread. I feel like I’ve seen this movie before.