Triple B Solutions

1. Yes. I do overdose my products slightly. We have been over this.

2. I will continue labeling the products as I have done so. I will most likely reduce the API so it is testing at 305-310mg/ml. If I do keep it at 330mg/ml I will put a note next to it saying that while it is sold as 300mg/ml but tested at 330mg per ML.

3. Yes I am having my products tested.

4. As per a recent conversation with Syn, he is getting testing done on the raws.

5. Yes, I will continue to accurately dose my products.
Seriously @TripleBSolutions now ur gonna lie on @BigBaldBeardGuy when ur the biggest crybaby about how everyone's lies on you. And which is it. You just said
#1 I overdose my products.
#2 you have a product that is 330mg but supposed to be 300mg. Which aligns with #1

BUT #5 YOU DO NOT ACCURATELY DOSE UR PRODUCTS IF THEY ARE OVERDOSED. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE DOSE, UR GUESSING

Seriously @TripleBSolutions now ur gonna lie on @BigBaldBeardGuy when ur the biggest crybaby about how everyone's lies on you. And which is it. You just said
#1 I overdose my products.
#2 you have a product that is 330mg but supposed to be 300mg. Which aligns with #1

BUT #5 YOU DO NOT ACCURATELY DOSE UR PRODUCTS IF THEY ARE OVERDOSED. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE DOSE, UR GUESSING
Are you okay?

As far as your first paragraph I'm not certain what you are trying to say. I said I overdose my products as stated. The point you are trying to make does not seem to make sense.

If I STATE my products are slightly overdosed, that is an accurate description of my products. If you refer back to when I started I explain why I have a slight overdose.

You guys are really reaching here. You know what the Test E is dosed at. It's not a secret.

@TripleBSolutions

“All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on.”

THIS is what you need to address. You claim in post 1 ALL oils overdosed by the same 5%.

THEN, your Test E comes back 10% over. And your other compounds come back just about at label strength, not overdosed at all.

Then later on you claim to be intentionally overdosing the test E 10%.

SO what is it? Is everything 5% overdosed? 10% overdosed? Spot on??

I am amazed that you are not able to comprehend why members have an issue with this. You don’t know the purity of your API, and are patting yourself on the back for totally inconsistent brewing standards!

Am I missing something here? Does my assessment strike you as unfair? I’m being totally genuine here.

I thought you were OCD? an OCD person would never be this cavalier about brew consistency.

You need to address this criticism and concern in a meaningful way or else you are just another blow hard who will be selling a absolutely fucked batch at some point in the next month or two when you get a box full of powder and think throwing 10% extra at will fix.
No. You are putting words in my mouth. Please show me where I said that I overdose by 10%.

A few members on MESO have tried very hard to formulate inconsistency out of consistency. You are trying to paint me as a liar when I have not done so once.

If this forum is really so much about harm reduction and not ego then we should consider acting like it. The veteran members here should encourage useful discussion and open communication.

No. You are putting words in my mouth. Please show me where I said that I overdose by 10%.

A few members on MESO have tried very hard to formulate inconsistency out of consistency. You are trying to paint me as a liar when I have not done so once.

If this forum is really so much about harm reduction and not ego then we should consider acting like it. The veteran members here should encourage useful discussion and open communication.
You completely side stepped everything I said/asked and instead play the victim and cast blame on others. I was hoping for an honest and open response from you.

Disappointing.

Grag Bag technically is correct.
your intro says this:
"
Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-sterilized as are the stoppers. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 Micron filter.
"

obviously, not all your oils except of T C are overdosed by 5%

Also:

100mg/ml Tren A -> 95.39mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9454-AAS_oil_AKLFPZB914U2 (Janoshik Analytical)
5% UNDER dosed

200mg/ml Primo E -> 225mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9455-AAS_oil_NN3F1CSJEP6G (Janoshik Analytical)
12.5% OVER dosed

300mg/ml Test E -> 329.69mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9456-AAS_oil_Y73WIASW4YKX (Janoshik Analytical)
10% OVER dosed.

THIS IS NEITHER
“ACCURATELY DOSED” nor “ALL PRODUCTS ARE OVER DOSED BY 5%.”

THIS IS “INCONSISTENTLY DOSED.”

Stop beating around the bush and take some responsibility for the fact that what you have said previously does not line up with your results. Take it as an opportunity to improve your business, rather than being prideful and continuing to fail at bullshitting every member on this board with more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

You bring a lot of this on yourself. We ask, you avoid then play victim.

I've asked you from the beginning to test your raws. That is pure common sense business wise and don't patronize us saying you can't afford it. That is pure BS.

My first job out of college was as an operations manager at a feed mill. We sent in every ingredient we received in for analysis testing while working on 12-18% profit margins. Your profit margin is much larger. You should be testing every batch of your finished products as well and post them in the testing section.

All the successful labs that came before you did and we expect nothing less if you're going to make it here.

I personally wouldn't buy from you because we haven't seen your lab setup. You make yourself look like a snake. There's no trust here.

Grag Bag technically is correct.
your intro says this:
"
Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-sterilized as are the stoppers. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 Micron filter.
"

obviously, not all your oils except of T C are overdosed by 5%
No, he was not correct. He accused me of stating that I overdose my products by 10% which I have never stated.

Also:

100mg/ml Tren A -> 95.39mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9454-AAS_oil_AKLFPZB914U2 (Janoshik Analytical)
5% UNDER dosed

200mg/ml Primo E -> 225mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9455-AAS_oil_NN3F1CSJEP6G (Janoshik Analytical)
12.5% OVER dosed

300mg/ml Test E -> 329.69mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9456-AAS_oil_Y73WIASW4YKX (Janoshik Analytical)
10% OVER dosed.

THIS IS NEITHER
“ACCURATELY DOSED” nor “ALL PRODUCTS ARE OVER DOSED BY 5%.”

THIS IS “INCONSISTENTLY DOSED.”

Stop beating around the bush and take some responsibility for the fact that what you have said previously does not line up with your results. Take it as an opportunity to improve your business, rather than being prideful and continuing to fail at bullshitting every member on this board with more than 2 brain cells to rub together.
If only there were a way to know the purity of your raws before you brewed so that you could adjust the recipes accordingly...

No, he was not correct. He accused me of stating that I overdose my products by 10% which I have never stated.
Why don’t you reply directly to my posts? Afraid to draw attention to valid criticism?

Well, in that case we can address the other problem here. You don’t know how to properly dose, period.

“This has nothing to do with blind testing. 330mg/ml was a great result and my Test E raws must be 99%+ pure. Customers love it so I have kept the recipe the same.”

IF your test E raws are 99% and you ACCURATELY overdosed by 5% the results would be 315mg/ml. Yet they are 330mg/ml.

Are you really this bad at math that you can’t see the issue here? You’re either being completely disingenuous or you’re utterly retarded. I’m not sure which quality is worse on a Brewer.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE HE HAS NO IDEA OF HIS RAW PURITY AND CANNOT PROPERLY CALCULATE SIMPLE COMPOUNDS LIKE TEST E.

THIS SOURCE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

Actually I’m completely correct. You stated

“This has nothing to do with blind testing. 330mg/ml was a great result and my Test E raws must be 99%+ pure. Customers love it so I have kept the recipe the same.”

In this post you acknowledge that the Test E is 10% overdosed and say you will continue to dose it as such. That equates to you saying “I INTENTIONALLY OVERDOSE MY TEST E 10%.”

Actually I’m completely correct. You stated

In this post you acknowledge that the Test E is 10% overdosed and say you will continue to dose it as such. That equates to you saying “I INTENTIONALLY OVERDOSE MY TEST E 10%.”
That's a stretch @Grab Bag.

HOW IS THAT A STRETCH? It’s what you said. You said your test e is 10% over and you will continue to brew it as such. How is that the same thing as 5% overdosed? How is that not you saying you are now intentionally 10% overdosed? @TripleBSolutions
This is silly and you know it @Grab Bag. Yes, it tested better than I thought it would. The feedback from customers who buy from me has been overwhelmingly positive so why would I change something that customers don't want changed? That is the original argument that I made. I have since said that I may reduce the API to 305-310mg/ml.

Everything has tested great. There is no bunk gear here, no scamming, nothing but good reviews. Blind testing came back amazing. Raws are getting tested, more compounds have been submitted for analysis, I'm still strongly encouraging blind testing. What is it that you want here?

This is silly and you know it @Grab Bag. Yes, it tested better than I thought it would. The feedback from customers who buy from me has been overwhelmingly positive so why would I change something that customers don't want changed? That is the original argument that I made. I have since said that I may reduce the API to 305-310mg/ml.

Everything has tested great. There is no bunk gear here, no scamming, nothing but good reviews. Blind testing came back amazing. Raws are getting tested, more compounds have been submitted for analysis, I'm still strongly encouraging blind testing. What is it that you want here?
What I want is something you’re clearly not prepared to give, which is a genuine reply to the issue, a proposed fix to the issue, and a lack condescension.

if I thought this was a “silly” I wouldn’t have wasted several minutes of my day pointing out your errors. What I want is for you to clean up your act so that all the desperate noobs that order from you get a safe and accurate product that isn’t bound to send them on a hormonal roller coaster.

You’re an impudent and arrogant little twit, and are clearly beyond help.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE, HE DOES NOT TEST RAWS. DOES NOT BREW ACCURATELY, AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

I’ve had enough of you for the day. Maybe @Mighty-mouse is feeling bored and wants to come clock in for a bit

What I want is something you’re clearly not prepared to give, which is a genuine reply to the issue, a proposed fix to the issue, and a lack condescension.

if I thought this was a “silly” I wouldn’t have wasted several minutes of my day pointing out your errors. What I want is for you to clean up your act so that all the desperate noobs that order from you get a safe and accurate product that isn’t bound to send them on a hormonal roller coaster.

You’re an impudent and arrogant little twit, and are clearly beyond help.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE, HE DOES NOT TEST RAWS. DOES NOT BREW ACCURATELY, AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

I’ve had enough of you for the day. Maybe @Mighty-mouse is feeling bored and wants to come clock in for a bit.
15mg of Test E is not going to send someone on a "hormonal rollercoaster". It is no secret that my Test E is testing at 330mg/ml. I have made absolutely no attempt to hide this and advertise it every chance I get.

I have posted a proposed solution to this "issue" multiple times.

Raws are being tested but you are choosing to ignore most of what I say.