Triple B Solutions

Did I say your raws were terrible? Nope. I said you don’t know the exact purity so your fucking math will ALWAYS be off.

I showed you that TGI tested EVERY single product AND raw. SymBiotics did the exact same. They set the standard. Congratulations, YOU are lowering the standard. Providing tracking? Fuck you. Wow. I just have informed delivery. Providing tracking is retarded because the newb bitches are running that tracking every damn hour. That’s an opsec risk. And 3 day TAT was the normal here for a very long time. You offer nothing new.

And bullshit on your “most testing”. Eat a big mouthful of hotdogs to shut the fuck door up. You have what? 4 of your own tests and 3 customer tests? Pffft.... that’s NOTHING.

I ALREADY SAID NO CUSTOMER OF YOURS THAT CHIMES IN WILL GET FLAMED. So quit playing the poor wittle Trip the victim routine.

Again. You missed every single point. You’re a greedy motherfucker or you are straight up autistically retarded. Good luck to you either way. I’m officially bowing out. I definitely will not be purchasing. You could have made a ton of money. Now you’re risking your freedom for literally pennies on the dollar for what you could be hauling in here. When shit goes wrong I hope you remember all the advice you received.

And for customers, same thing, when shit goes wrong, I hope you remember how many vets here tried to get this clown to change and do the BEST for the community. Not just “acceptable” but the BEST. There’s a big difference between the two that you won’t recognize until you’ve been here for a while.

Fuck, I hate when @MisterSuperGod is right. He gave up on Trip 990 posts ago.
You must be bouncing the tip of your 3inch dick off your phone tapatalking with it going off so much. How about giving it a rest and get the fuck out of this thread and shut your fucking mouth for once? This guy dont need your business. He gets 100s of emails a day.

I would love for you to come to ProMuscle or ASF or BOP and try this stupid ass SCOC shit over there. You would be banned. Thats why no one comes here. Shit sources, bullying, and cock suckers in every fucking thread, running their mouths, just like me.

Please post up your goto source, or what are you fucking scared of? Ill bet your goto guy isn't following some shit SCOC guidelines. Ill bet money on it.

Sym and TGI are no longer here @BigBaldBeardedGuy. Did they get testing through Jano? I have consistently made changes to my process because of your input. I apologise if testing is not happening on the timeline you want, but it is happening. See HGH for an example.

You get emotionally charged and ignore my efforts. You are more than welcome to stay here and provide meaningful input. I've been open to your advice from the start.

If you are up for it I've offered to have more open communication with you regarding how I handle matters. Offer still stands.

I received orders from Meso members while I was at SST. I did not have to come to Meso. Obviously many members here are still searching other forums for sources.

Spin Doctor

Point to where I said “timeline”. You claimed to be “the domestic who has had the most testing”. You are not. I gave examples. I can give more. Stanford is still here and he has far more testing than you. AlphaUSA has more testing as well. If you like, I can point out more. It’s exactly why we asked you for testing when you got here. We’re not sure why you’re so resistant to it.

Emotionally charged? I stand nothing to gain and nothing to lose. It’s entirely emotionless and devoid of feelings.

Nobody at MESO is begging you to stay so quit the hero bullshit. We don’t need you. We were fine before you got here and will be fine after. Not a single fuck given.

You’re playing games to buy time. Your actions and twisted words have proven that over and over. So I’m done giving advice. Best of luck. You’re not good enough for this to be sustainable. The next source that comes in here will take any customers you hope to have had. Only your “loyal” ones that like to play gossipy gabby on email with you will remain. They don’t realize how fake you are - that you’re only acting this part out for coins.

Your “lab” is bullshit. How can you post pics of your vials and labels but posting lab pics is an opsec no-go. That was the very first of many lies.

You must be bouncing the tip of your 3inch dick off your phone tapatalking with it going off so much. How about giving it a rest and get the fuck out of this thread and shut your fucking mouth for once? This guy dont need your business. He gets 100s of emails a day.

I would love for you to come to ProMuscle or ASF or BOP and try this stupid ass SCOC shit over there. You would be banned. Thats why no one comes here. Shit sources, bullying, and cock suckers in every fucking thread, running their mouths, just like me.

Please post up your goto source, or what are you fucking scared of? Ill bet your goto guy isn't following some shit SCOC guidelines. Ill bet money on it.

This guy again? Lol.

No. I won’t be doing anything for you. Steroids are bad. They’re illegal and you can get addicted and stuff.

Ah.. ProMuscle, ASF, and BoP. Do you know why people get banned there? Because the class act sources PAY to censor bad reviews. That’s why you see nothing but good reviews. So how bout you run back over there and post your little giddy “TD pics” and play grabass with the reps that “got your back”.

This guy again? Lol.

No. I won’t be doing anything for you. Steroids are bad. They’re illegal and you can get addicted and stuff.

Ah.. ProMuscle, ASF, and BoP. Do you know why people get banned there? Because the class act sources PAY to censor bad reviews. That’s why you see nothing but good reviews. So how bout you run back over there and post your little giddy “TD pics” and play grabass with the reps that “got your back”.
I thought you were done here? I guess your hard on with tapatalk,, and it alerting you like crazy, you just cant stop and reply to me. You see, I am under your skin now.
Don't give me this shit, steroids are bad, illegal, blah blah blah. You're too fucking scared to admit who you are using because they are probably over at PM, ASF or BOP. And you would be a hypocrite. Who the fuck are you kidding? You aint using anyone here, you bash every source on this forum. Oh my bad, this aint a source forum..lmao

Spin Doctor

Point to where I said “timeline”. You claimed to be “the domestic who has had the most testing”. You are not. I gave examples. I can give more. Stanford is still here and he has far more testing than you. AlphaUSA has more testing as well. If you like, I can point out more. It’s exactly why we asked you for testing when you got here. We’re not sure why you’re so resistant to it.

Emotionally charged? I stand nothing to gain and nothing to lose. It’s entirely emotionless and devoid of feelings.

Nobody at MESO is begging you to stay so quit the hero bullshit. We don’t need you. We were fine before you got here and will be fine after. Not a single fuck given.

You’re playing games to buy time. Your actions and twisted words have proven that over and over. So I’m done giving advice. Best of luck. You’re not good enough for this to be sustainable. The next source that comes in here will take any customers you hope to have had. Only your “loyal” ones that like to play gossipy gabby on email with you will remain. They don’t realize how fake you are - that you’re only acting this part out for coins.

Your “lab” is bullshit. How can you post pics of your vials and labels but posting lab pics is an opsec no-go. That was the very first of many lies.
How many times have you falsely called me a liar now?

Here’s my answer:

Your “lab” is bullshit.

How can you post pics of your vials and labels but posting lab pics is an opsec no-go.

Are you going to ignore it again?
Well @BigBaldBeardedguy you could easily refer to one of the several conversations I had regarding OpSpec when I first received this question. Someone is going to post pictures of my labels eventually, I'm not sacrificing anything by posting the labels.

The positives???

You’re here for one reason only. Bitcoins.

There are no positives. That’s like saying 7/11 does positive shit for their neighborhood.

You’re nobody’s hero here.
you're just here to bully members and sources. How about getting off this guys dick? You have such a hard on for the underground section here. Are you the mod or forum police of this section? Let members make their own choices, if they want to use him, so be it. If they get fucked. So be it. If they are happy, so fucking be it.

you're just here to bully members and sources. How about getting off this guys dick? You have such a hard on for the underground section here. Are you the mod or forum police of this section? Let members make their own choices, if they want to use him, so be it. If they get fucked. So be it. If they are happy, so fucking be it.

I don’t bully members. I like the members. We got each other’s backs and help each other out.

I only bully little twerpy guys like you that don’t agree with MESO.

So what is your end goal here? Get all the meanies to shut up?

So what is your end goal here? Get all the meanies to shut up?
I guess it’s just to sit back and watch people get scammed. God forbid we actually help out other people and stop them from injecting mystery oil into themselves. People like you are the worst, prefer to just sit back and watch the world burn when you could actually prevent it in the first place

Wow...interesting thread.

Longtime meso lurker. Have used primarily naps, southern compounding for sources.

Naps, the shipping time was just too long, 6 weeks and such. Bounced to SC.

They decided to exit. My first order with them, was my last order, before they went out.

I ordered from TripleB few weeks ago:

Test E 250
Mast E 250
EQ 300

Got the shipment within a week, well secured, good packaging. Nearly impossible to open lol. Great communication through the process.

Just started cycle, week 1, will update. Definitely "feel" things happening, but need to wait and see. Will report back with an update shortly.

Wow...interesting thread.

Longtime meso lurker. Have used primarily naps, southern compounding for sources.

Naps, the shipping time was just too long, 6 weeks and such. Bounced to SC.

They decided to exit. My first order with them, was my last order, before they went out.

I ordered from TripleB few weeks ago:

Test E 250
Mast E 250
EQ 300

Got the shipment within a week, well secured, good packaging. Nearly impossible to open lol. Great communication through the process.

Just started cycle, week 1, will update. Definitely "feel" things happening, but need to wait and see. Will report back with an update shortly.
How do you “feel” enanthate esters in 1 week?
How many push ups can you do?

this is your one and only message? Really?
At least pretend to post and get yout post count to 4-5, before posting in your own thread.

How do you “feel” enanthate esters in 1 week?
How many push ups can you do?

this is your one and only message? Really?
At least pretend to post and get yout post count to 4-5, before posting in your own thread.
This is exactly why people don't post reviews.