Triple B Solutions

My 175 mg a week TRT puts me at ~1000-1100.

Under 1400 for 400mg is pretty bad. Bloodwork isn't the best measure, though. Some people legitimately are low responders.
I think the result is going to be a product of the mail in testing used. It looks like he is going to go get better testing done. He should have Test from the batch that tested as 330mg/ml so he would have to be a very low responder which seems rather unlikely.

I have a test scheduled with an quest lab on Friday. Just gotta drive 4 hours to the neighboring state to get it done. Since it will be done on Friday and it being a holiday weekend this weekend I probably won’t get the results until the end of next week. Will post when I receive them.
What is your dosing schedule? One shot per week or splitting them up?

How long after last shot are you having blood taken for testing?

Guys it was a finger prick test. Those are about as reliable as a roid test kit imo. @TripleBSolutions I apologize for giving you shit when I first saw the test. I assumed it was done in a lab.

See there I'm a fair guy and not a total asshole. Now this doesn't mean we're gonna take cold showers together and swap spit. You're still on my shit list for not getting shit done in a timely manner and no lab pics to speak of.

My 175 mg a week TRT puts me at ~1000-1100.

Under 1400 for 400mg is pretty bad. Bloodwork isn't the best measure, though. Some people legitimately are low responders.
100% true. Had a friend that had half the response my brother did on same supplier and dose. Strangest thing.

I think the result is going to be a product of the mail in testing used. It looks like he is going to go get better testing done. He should have Test from the batch that tested as 330mg/ml so he would have to be a very low responder which seems rather unlikely.
That's quite possible. Mail-in testing isn't the best and bloodwork doesn't carry a perfect 1.0 correlation to potency to begin with.

Bloodwork is great for medical metrics, but HPLC is the only way to go for determining potency.

real talk, why and how bad are those prick tests?
I've submitted probably 3 of those for my online trt provider.
2 times it was fill a card with like 5-7 big drops,
1 time it was plastic containers I filled with 5-7 drops and kept sent in in cool pack.

my question isn't in regards to the test in this thread, but more curious why my trt doc is using that method and how accurately he's able to monitor my T and E levels.

Guys it was a finger prick test. Those are about as reliable as a roid test kit imo. @TripleBSolutions I apologize for giving you shit when I first saw the test. I assumed it was done in a lab.

See there I'm a fair guy and not a total asshole. Now this doesn't mean we're gonna take cold showers together and swap spit. You're still on my shit list for not getting shit done in a timely manner and no lab pics to speak of.

I was a bit surprised if I am to be honest. How about we start with the showers once test results come back?

I was a bit surprised if I am to be honest. How about we start with the showers once test results come back?
We will cross that bridge when I see
A) Labels with batch #'s
B) You testing your oils AND raws
C) This is the important one. When I see blind test come back from members of THIS board.
D) don't take this the wrong way (,or do IDGAF) but I don't trust you. Why? Well you've been a little evasive here. I don't trust most sources except for the last batch they brewed.

You guys are drug dealers and drug dealers almost always fuck people now or in the end. I spend just enough money that I can afford to lose.

What is your dosing schedule? One shot per week or splitting them up?

How long after last shot are you having blood taken for testing?
Yes this matters alot. Does anybody else realize this besides me and madbret?

i pinned 500 mg a week in one shot, my peak was 300-3500

when pinning in 2 shots it was much lower about half that.

i am not on anyones side just presenting facts.

200 mg 2x a week at 1500 is not bad, but 400 mg 1x a weel 1500 is not good.

People have to start realizing this.

real talk, why and how bad are those prick tests?
I've submitted probably 3 of those for my online trt provider.
2 times it was fill a card with like 5-7 big drops,
1 time it was plastic containers I filled with 5-7 drops and kept sent in in cool pack.

my question isn't in regards to the test in this thread, but more curious why my trt doc is using that method and how accurately he's able to monitor my T and E levels.
whoever said that has no idea what they are talking about. The first one you mention is utter bullshit (ZRT Labs) with the card you drip like 7 drops on to they say they can "extract" your blood from. Wildly inaccurate.

The little 1ml Container you need to fill actual vial of blood has always been just as on point as regular labs for me (letsgetchecked.com) is an example of this.

tldr; Absorbent card = bullshit, 1ml vial from finger prick = accurate.

Yes this matters alot. Does anybody else realize this besides me and madbret?

i pinned 500 mg a week in one shot, my peak was 300-3500

when pinning in 2 shots it was much lower about half that.

i am not on anyones side just presenting facts.

200 mg 2x a week at 1500 is not bad, but 400 mg 1x a weel 1500 is not good.

People have to start realizing this.
thats why one should never measure the peak but the median.
if you inject once, take bloods after approx. 84 hours.
if you inject e4d, take bloods after 48 hours, e3d after 36 hours etc. etc..

Thanks! How are you doing Bobby?

Pretty good. Looks like you've had it rough recently. I see no actual screw ups just a lot of mudslinging and "you haven't done enough fast enough."
Hopefully the sales are worth Meso's standards.

I'm glad no one saw my brewing back in the day...

Creatine in bulk would be a much better filler than cellulose for your caps. Anavar and creatine love each other.
Also, how are shipping times these days? We back to 2-3 day yet?

Edit: who the hell posts up finger prick tests as bloodwork? Jesus guys.

Last edited:
whoever said that has no idea what they are talking about. The first one you mention is utter bullshit (ZRT Labs) with the card you drip like 7 drops on to they say they can "extract" your blood from. Wildly inaccurate.

The little 1ml Container you need to fill actual vial of blood has always been just as on point as regular labs for me (letsgetchecked.com) is an example of this.

tldr; Absorbent card = bullshit, 1ml vial from finger prick = accurate.
That’s what my my blood work was with, 1ml vial from finger prick with letsgetchecked

I got my labs results. Here they are. If you guys can give me some insight on them. I also pin 200mg Sunday 200mg Wednesday for the person asking ^^

Attachments

• 04F89038-1C18-4749-AAFC-371B014F9671.png
    04F89038-1C18-4749-AAFC-371B014F9671.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
  • 87946C2B-DBE6-4CFE-B940-6D4D9D4D7370.png
    87946C2B-DBE6-4CFE-B940-6D4D9D4D7370.png
    793.1 KB · Views: 83
1666 mg on 400 mg/ week.....either a low responder OR the gear is no good. Did your numbers look any different from another sources test e?

The only tests I had were capped at 1500. I know it doesn’t help but now I have found a place to do blood work I will start going there.
1666 mg on 400 mg/ week.....either a low responder OR the gear is no good. Did your numbers look any different from another sources test e?
But if you look at my absolute monocytes they are really high. It looks like I’m fighting a infection or inflammation. Could it be the gear? My body trying to fight the gear?

The only tests I had were capped at 1500. I know it doesn’t help but now I have found a place to do blood work I will start going there.

But if you look at my absolute monocytes they are really high. It looks like I’m fighting a infection or inflammation. Could it be the gear? My body trying to fight the gear?
Keep in mind LGC caps their test at I can't remember the max so you will not show like 3000+ on it. Email them and ask.

If that's a different blood test that is poor results for 400mg test a week.

I got my labs results. Here they are. If you guys can give me some insight on them. I also pin 200mg Sunday 200mg Wednesday for the person asking ^^
How long after your last pin did you have your blood work pulled. Considering the fact that you split your dose, that number is probably just fine. It is going to be lower when you split the dose vs once a week.

Keep in mind LGC caps their test at I can't remember the max so you will not show like 3000+ on it. Email them and ask.

If that's a different blood test that is poor results for 400mg test a week.
The max on LGC is 1500. The first set of blood work posted was 1381 and >1500. Those were from LGC. The 1381 was TripleBs Test E. The >1500 was with Sym. The test I just posted with the 1666 was with Quest and this is no cap on that test.

How long after your last pin did you have your blood work pulled. Considering the fact that you split your dose, that number is probably just fine. It is going to be lower when you split the dose vs once a week.
The 1381 was 50 hours or so. The most recent 16660 was 27 hours. I wanted to wait another day but I had work the next day and wouldn’t of be able to make it to the labs to get drawn in time.