Triple B Solutions

That was probably batch #102-3 that Trips didn't have tested.
Not to stir the pot, but what is the variance from jano testing? Could it be possible that both test were from the same batch but jano testing can be off by +\- that much? Or is it likely that it was a newer batch of 102?

Not to stir the pot, but what is the variance from jano testing? Could it be possible that both test were from the same batch but jano testing can be off by +\- that much? Or is it likely that it was a newer batch of 102?
I think the testing is sketch personally. This has happened so many times lol. I take it with a grain of salt.

About 5%. I think it was sym that sent a blind sample to Jano and labtox and the results were identical.

Curios to know how he does his batch number? I’m guessing he goes backwards for some reason, I got batch 103 on test E back in March.

So one test vial from batch 102 came in at 329 and the other at 305? That makes me question Jano more than I do already. Either that or the brewing process is off.

So one test vial from batch 102 came in at 329 and the other at 305? That makes me question Jano more than I do already. Either that or the brewing process is off.

Yea, couldn’t possibly be the brewing. He made SuperMegaAwesome batch all at once so it must be Jano.

It’s not like a previous source ever sent duplicate samples to both Jano and Lab4Tox and the results came back identical. Fucking Jano sucks.

Yea, couldn’t possibly be the brewing. He made SuperMegaAwesome batch all at once so it must be Jano.

It’s not like a previous source ever sent duplicate samples to both Jano and Lab4Tox and the results came back identical. Fucking Jano sucks
Do you know how his batch numbers are going? Pretty interesting these guys are getting batch 102 but I have batch 103 from 3 months ago

It’s not like a previous source ever sent duplicate samples to both Jano and Lab4Tox and the results came back identical. Fucking Jano sucks.
I’m honestly not even “in the know” when it comes to Lab4Tox…..I rarely even see a test from them. I’m assuming the previous source was SymBiotics? I think that’s the last time I was a test from Lab4Tox. Nonetheless, if the results came back the same from both places then I suppose it’s fair to give credit where it’s due

the variance is probably cause he brews in different beakers then mixes them together before filtering.

remember that he said he brewed 10kg of test e or something like that. then he said that he brews side by side in different glassware with the same measurements and calls it the same batch.