Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I really am, bigly. This is a political wet dream. He is placing his head in a guillotine.
Well, I'm having a blast as well. Trump is going at 100 mph and I'm loving how he has got the liberals in a frenzy. Outside the fact that the liberals are doing their best to destroy the country I'm liking what I am seeing. Meltdown 2017.

It's said that it will be investigated. There may not be 3 to 5 million (who knows) but I would bet my left nut there is so much voter fraud that it would be crazy to not ask for voter id. I know 2 things, 1) i personally know of illegal immigrants (people I know) that were asking where they go to vote. They are home owners and neighbors of mine. And 2) Obama made a video just before the election telling illegal immigrants they wouldn't get caught if they went out and voted. So, how's that for no voter fraud going on?
Can you post a link to the video you are referring to please. I would like to watch it.

Democrats HATE white people! I fucking hate Democrats.

It's said that it will be investigated. There may not be 3 to 5 million (who knows) but I would bet my left nut there is so much voter fraud that it would be crazy to not ask for voter id. I know 2 things, 1) i personally know of illegal immigrants (people I know) that were asking where they go to vote. They are home owners and neighbors of mine. And 2) Obama made a video just before the election telling illegal immigrants they wouldn't get caught if they went out and voted. So, how's that for no voter fraud going on?

It's a good thing your balls will be useless due to aas so when it's time for you to depart from it it won't hurt.
Do you understand how the elections work in our own county? It's done at state all the way down to county level. Do you understand 3,000,000 to 5.000.000 people in these thousands of counties. the level of organization it would take to defraud each of these counties is mathematically immpossible let along physically can be done.

Do you understand what voter suppression is and how is done by politicians? I want you to have a debate where facts are being discussed without prejudice. Who would it effect on the next election, you ? Or every minority specially black community. So the media is tying to change facts ha? Trump administration is following through the same steps every conservative think tank tried up until now for voter suppression. he's just using executive order to do so. People lives being infringed on. some your neighbors who see life different than you but not an enemy. Some family some co worker. Not an enemy!!!! If you allow peoples basic right to be infringed on. When this idology finds its way back to you, it will be more bold and ugly for you to face. This is how an authoritarian regime is implemented. I mean step by step. So this is not about the candidate but the ideology he so craftily hid behind his inflated ego. We are already talking about arresting protesters with Felonies looking to arrest newspaper journalist with felonies and so on.
step-by-step my man it's happening. If you were choosing one of the lesser evils at election,than keep your eye open for the lesser evil. This is so out in the open

Last edited:
Yes I just watched the full video and it's clear he was referring to citizens who may have undocumented relatives

He's switches gears a bit afterwards but clearly states when she asks if I'm undocumented and I vote will they come after me and my family. He says they don't keep records. They can't find you.... really, that's not giving illegals a green light? Lol. It would be like trump saying 3 to 5 million illegals voted and then later saying nobody knows the exact number so that gives him a pass.

Again, could not have asked for a better set up. This is far too easy.

Like I said, IDIOTS! GMAFB! And, this helps identifies those IDIOTS.

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote
Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

He's switches gears a bit afterwards but clearly states when she asks if I'm undocumented and I vote will they come after me and my family. He says they don't keep records. They can't find you.... really, that's not giving illegals a green light? Lol. It would be like trump saying 3 to 5 million illegals voted and then later saying nobody knows the exact number so that gives him a pass.

IDIOT Identity Confirmed!!! TY LMAO

It can be interpreted either way, biased information processing is a well known phenomena. I am not defending Obama either but to me it was clear he was referring to citizens "you are a citizen yourself" JMO