Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

The scathing assessment — delivered by one of Mr. Trump’s most trusted and influential advisers, in the first days of his presidency — comes at a moment of high tension between the news media and the administration, with skirmishes over the size of Mr. Trump’s inaugural crowd and the president’s false claims that millions of illegal votes by undocumented immigrants swayed the popular vote against him.

Mr. Bannon, who rarely grants interviews to journalists outside of Breitbart News, the provocative right-wing website he ran until last August, was echoing comments by Mr. Trump this weekend, when the president said he was in “a running war” with the media and called journalists “among the most dishonest people on earth.”

It is hilarious watching the Republican party respond to Trump's claims of voter fraud to the degree of 3-5 million illegal votes. Everyone knows he is full of shit, but they just try to humor him and pretend he isn't delusional.

It's comforting to know we have a congress that has no intention as of yet to confront his conspiracy theories and outright lies. I wonder where they will draw the line, an illegal war or economic calamity.

The president needs to be sane ALL THE TIME! He is not allowed a moment of delusion when confronted with a truth that his delicate ego can't deal with like losing the popular vote to a woman. LOL :)

Tax incidence means that Americans will actually pay for much of this tax.

The trade war that he will have us in will hurt the middle class and poor more than anyone because of higher prices, inflation, at the store. Rather than negotiating intelligently and rationally, he goes straight to the nuclear option. What a fucking loser. 4 corporate bankruptcies in 18 years and he got elected based on the illusion that he is a great businessman and will be able to handle the the economy better than anyone else in history. LOL.

Attention Walmart shoppers, your prices are about to go up 35%. Enjoy. Walmart is a bastion of trumpsters. I guess they have it coming.

Last edited:
It is hilarious watching the Republican party respond to Trump's claims of voter fraud to the degree of 3-5 million illegal votes. Everyone knows he is full of shit, but they just try to humor him and pretend he isn't delusional.

It's comforting to know we have a congress that has no intention as of yet to confront his conspiracy theories and outright lies. I wonder where they will draw the line, an illegal war or economic calamity.

The president needs to be sane ALL THE TIME! He is not allowed a moment of delusion when confronted with a truth that his delicate ego can't deal with like losing the popular vote to a woman. LOL :)
Poor snowflake. [emoji24]

@DeadFlex do you believe the moon is made of green cheese? Oh you probably voted for spray tan man,the moon is green cheese. Was Santa good to you this Christmas?

By the way snowflake watching trump's news coverage is better than snl. :) I can't stop laughing. Here's one for you, you may get a chuckle out of this, Trump is the 45th President of the USA, and in 2 months Pense will be the 46th. :)

@DeadFlex do you believe the moon is made of green cheese? Oh you probably voted for spray tan man,the moon is green cheese. Was Santa good to you this Christmas?

By the way snowflake watching trump's news coverage is better than snl. :) I can't stop laughing. Here's one for you, you may get a chuckle out of this, Trump is the 45th President of the USA, and in 2 months Pense will be the 46th. :)
You threatening the President of the United States broflake?

Poor snowflake. [emoji24]
Do you have any idea what type of products we import from Mexico ?
I promise you no one at the his administration or himself will feel any of this pain so it's easy to say 20% tax. Do you know what's going to happen to your grocery bill ?​