Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Hahhhhah wait? This is what conservatives focus on? Pens!? You have to be fricken kidding me. The president can hardly speak right, assassinating foreign military leaders without congressional approval or at the very least discussion of it, but let’s make some ordeal about pens. [emoji23][emoji23]

What’s next, you guys going to start making fun of a politician dancing ?

Oh wait....

We all see what the real “clown show” is.
The fact that you have Trump in your profile pic shows who the real clown is, lol. He's in your head, and 10 inches deep in your ass. How's it feel knowing there's nothing you can do about it except cry like a little bitch?

Hahhhhah wait? This is what conservatives focus on? Pens!? You have to be fricken kidding me. The president can hardly speak right, assassinating foreign military leaders without congressional approval or at the very least discussion of it, but let’s make some ordeal about pens. [emoji23][emoji23]

What’s next, you guys going to start making fun of a politician dancing ?

Oh wait....

We all see what the real “clown show” is.
It shows what this impeachment is really about. Their hatred for trump. Did you see them walking the articles over to the Senate? It's all theater.

Adam Schiff, nancy pelosi. Their districts are in a homeless crisis, drug epidemic, its falling apart. This is what they're busy doing.

It's an abuse of power. She says "trump is forever impeached" no chance of being removed in a Republican ran Senate. She doesnt care. It's all about the show.

The fact that anyone eats this up is outrageous.

Now, I dont agree with 100% of what trump does, that would be just as bad as those who blindly disagree with him.

But call a farce a farce. This whole impeachment bs is a farce. All its gonna do is get trump 4 more years. Its gonna flip the house Republican. What are they gonna do after that?

This pengate deal is so thin. Iran is shooting shit out of the air left and right. North Korea wants to send Christmas presents our way. We sell military services like a global temp labor force. The fucking president makes back door mob deals like it’s his job

but then there’s those damn pens...

This pengate deal is so thin. Iran is shooting shit out of the air left and right. North Korea wants to send Christmas presents our way. We sell military services like a global temp labor force. The fucking president makes back door mob deals like it’s his job

but then there’s those damn pens...
You have no credibility.

Lol says the guy posting articles about pens and saying it shows the impeachment is a farce.

Damn near perfect dictionary definition example of projecting.
Your damn speaker of the house lies to your face every day, she says she prays for the president, she says this is about the constitution, that this is a solemn time.

Then gives out souvenirs. Like if it's some promotional event. You just eat that up?

Your damn speaker of the house lies to your face every day, she says she prays for the president, she says this is about the constitution, that this is a solemn time.

Then gives out souvenirs. Like if it's some promotional event. You just eat that up?

Literally no one is “eating it up” you have some sort of caricature liberal in your head. You think I believe pelosi is some savior for us? Fuck no. Do you think I actually believe she’s doing what’s best for me? Again, fuck no. She’s doing what is right though and THATS what i can get behind.

Same can’t be said about the conservatives about Trump. I bet if they found out he did do all this bullshit with irrefutable proof they would still be sucking him off.

Back