Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

We now have an education Secretary who didn't attend public school and neither has any of the kids she pushed out of her cunt. Bad!:)
Don't think that has anything to do with anything. Either she's the right person for the job and is capable or she isn't. Don't think attending public school is a prerequisite.

Don't think that has anything to do with anything. Either she's the right person for the job and is capable or she isn't. Don't think attending public school is a prerequisite.
And I would have brought in Michelle Rhee.

T.J. Maxx Backs Away From Ivanka Trump as President Assails Nordstrom
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/business/ivanka-trump-nordstrom-tj-maxx.html?_r=0

Last week, employees at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls got very clear instructions about where to put signs for Ivanka Trump products: in the garbage.

The TJX Companies, the retailers’ parent company, told employees not to display Ivanka Trump merchandise separately and to throw away Ivanka Trump signs, according to a note to employees on Wednesday, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

“Effective immediately, please remove all Ivanka Trump merchandise from features and mix into the runs,” the note read. “Runs” refers to the normal clothing racks where the majority of products hang. “All Ivanka Trump signs should be discarded.”

A spokeswoman for the TJX Companies, Doreen Thompson, confirmed that the message had been sent to stores.

How does this sound to you and other alt right Mesorx members. I suggest we speak our minds without making things personal? Post whatever you like and others will do the same.

This country's turmoil will not be settled on an AAS forum. It will be settled in the judicial system and when congress impeaches Donald Duck.

I can say that without making it personal.
I agree, so why did you personally attack me, judge me and try to defame me?

When i defend my self with the same tactics you use to assault me, you all of a sudden you get all noble.

Stop it, it is old and you alt left thugs are just not good at it.

I agree, so why did you personally attack me, judge me and try to defame me?

When i defend my self with the same tactics you use to assault me, you all of a sudden you get all noble.

Stop it, it is old and you alt left thugs are just not good at it.

Hahahaa
You look for threads to antagonize people!!! Your only existence here at meso is a overinflated ego and a nuisance who thrives on conflict.
What the fuck was your point again Mr I'm better than all of you at age 50???

Hahahaa
You look for threads to antagonize people!!! Your only existence here at meso is a overinflated ego and a nuisance who thrives on conflict.
What the fuck was your point again Mr I'm better than all of you at age 50???
I am here to tell the truth, you are here like Scabies CNA to attack America and divide this great nation, the good news is you idiots have already failed.

Love to hit punching bags.