Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

So Russia had been lobbying for sanctions to be lifted with Trump transition team! And they lied
Bromance with Puttin may be a little
More than bromance ha.
Impeachment is eminent not if but when

No way in hell will he avoid impeachment. His ego will destroy him, and his ego is out of his control. He is a megalomaniac and his own party will abandon him sooner than latter.

Hittler had more than half of German people behind him when he wanted to exterminate the Jews !!!
The fact that you just compared the two tells me more about you than anything you've written on meso up to this point. I won't resort to name calling because there's nothing you can ever say that i will have to read ever again. You and BP can hold and caress each other in the black hole ive just sent you to

The fact that you just compared the two tells me more about you than anything you've written on meso up to this point. I won't resort to name calling because there's nothing you can ever say that i will have to read ever again. You and BP can hold and caress each other in the black hole ive just sent you to
That's name calling you butt hurt fuck. Watch your mentally ill disaster crumple and face impeachment.

Shit for brains, I will respect any member who isn't a butt fuck like you. I will keep my word. You are out of control with greif over your soon to be ex pres. I hope the tax payer doesn't get stuck with the bill protecting his worthless ass.

This is a great day:)