Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The fact that you just compared the two tells me more about you than anything you've written on meso up to this point. I won't resort to name calling because there's nothing you can ever say that i will have to read ever again. You and BP can hold and caress each other in the black hole ive just sent you to
Hitler vs putin. Different scenarios, but putin wuold be no less ruthless under the same circumstances.

I wonder what trump would be like. He wants the mideast oil. He wants to torture enemies, some of which would be American. He is a vindictive twat and would have no problem silencing Anyone who threatened his fragile ego.

The good thing is he will be impeached @DedLift .

Just a thought.. if all the logical thinking people in seats resign. Who in Gods name is Trump gonna fill them with ?!?! Now that's a scary thought :eek::confused:
There are plenty of people who would have no problem goose stepping to the beat of trumps drum. Look at the motly crew he has assembled. They don't seem to be bothered by the insanity of a megalomaniac moron.

Absolutely disgraceful !!

Can we talk about the lie a general in his administration told to his vise president and the world about Russian sanctions subject that "did not take place". That is a lies isn't it? Intentional mislead. I tried to see one story In those 16 that was as significant as all this administration done since taking power. He is messing with the constitution and separation of powers and his over reach doesn't bother you but these fake news does?

How about kellyanne pimping products of ivanka from White House briefing room? Billionaires hiring millionaires to fix the poor mans problems
We are specials kind of smart aren't we

Can we talk about the lie a general in his administration told to his vise president and the world about Russian sanctions subject that "did not take place". That is a lies isn't it? Intentional mislead. I tried to see one story In those 16 that was as significant as all this administration done since taking power. He is messing with the constitution and separation of powers and his over reach doesn't bother you but these fake news does?

How about kellyanne pimping products of ivanka from White House briefing room? Billionaires hiring millionaires to fix the poor mans problems

Did you actually read the link? Four or five of the stories are about twitter.

Since when did Twitter become a major news outlet? Lol. Another one of the stories admits the man who was interviewed lied. Thats not the news agencies fault. Should of done a better job of fact checking.

Absolutely a joke of an example of fabricated news stories.

Did you actually read the link? Four or five of the stories are about twitter.

Since when did Twitter become a major news outlet? Lol. Another one of the stories admits the man who was interviewed lied. Thats not the news agencies fault. Should of done a better job of fact checking.

Absolutely a joke of an example of fabricated news stories.
I realize they are not news worthy. But I wasn't going to deny them and loose sight of the real craziness!!
I was trying to direct attention to the Russia story of the day and I bet there will be more to come from this

"We" cant talk about anything because you are too immature for me to have an intelligent conversation with. You see, when you compare Trump to Hitler, youre basically calling people who support Trump Hitler supporters. So, if you believe yoir own bullshit about Trump/Hitler, why aren't you running back to the country you came from? I would think anywhere would be better than here right? Leave. @ronin17 serious question, how old are you?