Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Will Trump Rescue the Oligarch in the Gilded Cage?
Dmitry Firtash’s extradition case will test the administration’s intentions toward Russia. Flynn’s ouster just complicated it.
Will Trump Rescue the Oligarch in the Gilded Cage?

Outside of a John le Carré novel, there may be no more perfectly embroiled middleman than Firtash. Russia and the former Soviet republics have more than a few embattled oligarchs, but only one stands accused of being the missing link between Vladimir Putin and the Trump administration. Last summer, in the thick of the U.S. presidential campaign, a host of news reports noted that Firtash, a Ukrainian natural gas magnate, was the onetime business partner of Donald Trump adviser Paul Manafort, the Washington political operative who’d worked in Ukraine for Viktor Yanukovych, the country’s Russia-friendly kleptocratic president. (Yanukovych, for his part, appeared in the explosive, unverified opposition research dossier on Trump that went public just before the inauguration: He was the Ukrainian politician who was said to have assured Putin that no one would ever trace alleged cash payments to Manafort back to the Russian president.)

But the connection to Manafort, and Manafort’s connection to Trump, represent just the latest alleged entanglement for Firtash.

Wow are you aware that trump would not have conceded defeat if he had lost the election? You are correct. Trump is a danger to our system of government.

Trump can't even concede he won. He still lives the glorydays and every word from his mouth is a lie.

Lol. If you get upset every time someone points out what a pos trump is you are going to be mad all the time.

I had some people walk out of the break room at my job the other day, because I was laughing with tears in my eyes talking about trump and how nuts he is.

Can you quote trumps claim that there was a terrorist attack in sweden?

He didn't specifically say there was a terror attack in Sweden, he pointed to a specific event that happened and didn't elaborate any further. It implied he thought there was one. Whether he actually thought that or not, I have no idea... He's since made multiple claims about the problems in Sweden that are mostly false and or have no basis of fact. Which is what he's best at.

I had some people walk out of the break room at my job the other day, because I was laughing with tears in my eyes talking about trump and how nuts he is.

And that makes you the smart one?
"If you meet one asshole a day they're the asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole."

"If you meet one asshole a day they're the asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole."

If all the news reports are negative about Trump, they're biased liberals, fake news and the enemy of the American people. If it's positive towards Trump, it's real news... And probably aired on Fox News.

Having Majority believe you doesn't make you right. He doesn't give a fuck about your life!!!!
Science is not a subject alternative facts work well in!!!
Cancer and other illness will be documented for the years to come if this goes through.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/02/20/trump-to-roll-back-obamas-climate-water-rules-through-executive-action/?utm_term=.3e28a4e7842f (Trump to roll back Obama’s climate, water rules through executive action)

He didn't specifically say there was a terror attack in Sweden, he pointed to a specific event that happened and didn't elaborate any further. It implied he thought there was one. Whether he actually thought that or not, I have no idea... He's since made multiple claims about the problems in Sweden that are mostly false and or have no basis of fact. Which is what he's best at.
Immigration in Sweden has been an issue that the Swedes are not and have not been too thrilled about.:mad: There are quite a few newspaper articles from last year and before that have been addressing the situation.
This was from BBC news:
"Mar 3, 2016 - Sweden's centre-left government is under fire for its handling of the migrant ... More than 160,000 asylum seekers arrived in Sweden in 2015, more per ... with the Social Democrats: Care for the elderly, education and social welfare. ... it down to a clumsy attempt at explaining how the asylum system worked."

Immigration in Sweden has been an issue that the Swedes are not and have not been to thrilled about.:mad: There are quite a few newspaper articles from last year and before that have been addressing the situation.
This was from BBC news:
"Mar 3, 2016 - Sweden's centre-left government is under fire for its handling of the migrant ... More than 160,000 asylum seekers arrived in Sweden in 2015, more per ... with the Social Democrats: Care for the elderly, education and social welfare. ... it down to a clumsy attempt at explaining how the asylum system worked."
Damn and you are not even a president and you can give an accurate explanation of the things he was trying to articulate!!! It wasn't last night and it wasn't an intelligence report.
When you have dozen spy agencies reporting to you daily, you should not get your facts from news!!!!!!!!
Also Sweden is mocking the president so stop using them as a reference. If they had a problem they will be the ones talking about it. Police chief had been criticized for his comments already in his own country!!!

Immigration in Sweden has been an issue that the Swedes are not and have not been too thrilled about.:mad: There are quite a few newspaper articles from last year and before that have been addressing the situation.
This was from BBC news:

I think you're referring to a lot of the issues that Sweden created for themselves with the methods and processes they used in their acceptance of the immigrants, not legitimate problems with the immigrants themselves. Not unlike what's going on in Germany.

I think you're referring to a lot of the issues that Sweden created for themselves with the methods and processes they used in their acceptance of the immigrants, not legitimate problems with the immigrants themselves. Not unlike what's going on in Germany.
Your correct...They created a lot of their problems themselves... Who created ours? And what can we do about it?
Where are all these people going to go? What can they do? And now that the Palestinians have absolutely no hope to get their country back, what are they going to do?

Obama offers amnesty to 5 million illegal immigrants, defies GOP ...
Illegal Immigrants: How Many Times Has U.S. Granted Large-Scale ...
Obama amnesty granted 500000 Social Security numbers to illegals
Ronald Reagan amnesty haunts immigration action | MSNBC
African immigrant population in U.S. steadily climbs | Pew Research ...
Palestine refugees | UNRWA

Your correct...They created a lot of their problems themselves... Who created ours? And what can we do about it?
Where are all these people going to go? What can they do? And now that the Palestinians have absolutely no hope to get their country back, what are they going to do?

Obama offers amnesty to 5 million illegal immigrants, defies GOP ...
Illegal Immigrants: How Many Times Has U.S. Granted Large-Scale ...
Obama amnesty granted 500000 Social Security numbers to illegals
Ronald Reagan amnesty haunts immigration action | MSNBC
African immigrant population in U.S. steadily climbs | Pew Research ...
Palestine refugees | UNRWA

They're good questions and they need to be asked IMO... The alternative is to just ignore them and use the excuse they're a danger, which is the same overblown rhetoric the right accuses the left of.

My point in mentioning they do have problems is to also point out the problems are not what Trump wants you to think they are.

I've spoken about this subject at length with German citizens who are now seeing refugees come into their country and get better treatment from the government than German citizens do... I can't blame them for not being real thrilled. But, when the question is asked if, at the end of the day, they still think their government should have accepted the refugee - the answer I'm given is yes. They simply wish it was done differently from the start. There is something to learn from what's going on over the pond, the answer is not to close the door IMO, but to create better processes to create more optimal outcomes.

The American dream is why I love my country. The American dream is why others love this country. Trump's policies on immigration and refugees are the beginning of the end for the American dream if it's not put in check.