Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You shut me down? We can add delusional to your diagnosis .View attachment 69292
I did shut you down you have not made a single statement that was not just a rash attempt to insult me. Im sitting here calm as fucking laughing my balls off at your ignorance bro seriously you arent affecting me. Ill keep you going so you can make a fool of yourself little flabbyarm troll.

Here let me take it to a level someone like you will understand. Im rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Flabbyarms flabbyarms flabbyarms. Ouch must hirt posing as someone who has spent more than five seconds in a gym. Flabbyarms gonna cry now cry flabbyarms cry.

Obama is a well spoken charming mother fucker. He gave people hope, he inspired a lot of people without hate speech. Even if he was full of it (which I'm not saying he was) he won votes in a much different way then Trump
The hell are you talking about? Pretty sure you never went to any Trump rallies so which way does Obama use? The cool calm collected, lie to you while smiling the whole time way? Id prefer someone not afraid to say what's on their mind to the one who pisses down my back and tells me it's raining.

Well, this certainly beats endless blocked twitter reposts. Lol
Don't you put me on ignore :( don't you go there. I feel I have an obligation to humanity to at least try to correct your wrong thinking.

Sponsors

Latest posts