Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Strike one was the Lester Holt interview in which President Trump alleged (confessed?) that he fired former FBI director James B. Comey with the Russia investigation in mind and asked about his own legal status while discussing Comey’s job with him. Then came the tweet in which the president threatened the former FBI director and suggested conversations were being recorded. That was strike two.

Now we have former director of national intelligence James Clapper telling NBC’s Andrea Mitchell in an interview that he never exonerated Trump of collusion, as Trump claimed.

Former White House adviser Peter Wehner remarks, “The problem for Republicans is that given who Trump is — given that his problems are temperamental and characterological and therefore won’t be cured — I think it’s quite likely that at some point many of them will be forced to break with him; that his actions will be so transgressive, so problematic, so embarrassing and so unpopular that it’ll become in their self-interest to distance themselves from a president who clearly is not a well man.” We don’t know when that will be. One imagines that they cannot function in this mode for very long. “What we’re seeing can be compared to the metaphor of the frog in the water that begins at a tepid temperature but get hotter and hotter and eventually boils the frog to death,” Wehner observes. “Right now Republicans are in the water, it’s beginning to boil, and if they don’t jump soon, this will have a very bad ending for them.”

Action needs to be taken before too much damage is done to the republic. The GOP is lost, but the country can be protected.

How many posts do you make a day copy and paste of twitter?

What did I say about trump supporters not taking things well?

If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/...e-doing-something-right.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

That was a remarkable admission, but it is also a key to understanding what is happening on the right. While there are those like Sean Hannity who are reliable cheerleaders for all things President Trump, much of the conservative news media is now less pro-Trump than it is anti-anti-Trump. The distinction is important, because anti-anti-Trumpism has become the new safe space for the right.

Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

For the anti-anti-Trump pundit, whatever the allegation against Mr. Trump, whatever his blunders or foibles, the other side is always worse.

But the real heart of anti-anti-Trumpism is the delight in the frustration and anger of his opponents. Mr. Trump’s base is unlikely to hold him either to promises or tangible achievements, because conservative politics is now less about ideas or accomplishments than it is about making the right enemies cry out in anguish.

Conservatives will care less about governing and more about scoring “wins” — and inflicting losses on the left — no matter how hollow the victories or flawed the policies. Ultimately, though, this will end badly because it is a moral and intellectual dead end, and very likely a political one as well.

The right’s reaction to the firing of Mr. Comey hardly bodes well. Even conservatives who are still smarting from his handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails should recognize that the timing of Mr. Comey’s abrupt dismissal in the midst of a growing investigation into Russian meddling raises fundamental questions about the rule of the law and the possibility that justice is being obstructed.

As the right doubles down on anti-anti-Trumpism, it will find itself goaded into defending and rationalizing ever more outrageous conduct just as long as it annoys CNN and the left.

In many ways anti-anti-Trumpism mirrors Donald Trump himself, because at its core there are no fixed values, no respect for constitutional government or ideas of personal character, only a free-floating nihilism cloaked in insult, mockery and bombast.

What's it to you you stupid fucking cunt? Shit head you take care of your post and other will mind theirs. In the meantime nub fuck off.
Go do some fucking curls you pussy. If you did as many curls as gay tuff guy posts, youd have 22in arms. You arent tuff and you come off as a complete wannabe.

5,185,281 but he's been slacking lately. Lol
We should start a fund me account to buy valium for our trump supporters. They are going postal and the furher hasn't been placed in handcuffs yet.

I cant tell if pauls bicep is actually a bicep or just a fold of fat skin lol. Tuff guy lol. You a fat pissed of kid who likes to rant ad put on a wannabe tuff guy image online.

We should start a fund me account to buy valium for our trump supporters. They are going postal and the furher hasn't been placed in handcuffs yet.
Funny how you say that after attackimg me for a general comment i made that wasnt directed towards you. You are the flabby arm tuff guy that came at me not the other way around.your a troll and nothing more flabbyarm.

Sponsors

Latest posts