Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I started a hero thread for you for exposing the fact im a cop. Im gonna run with this because you are so stupid that your comedy gold i cant turn away from lol.
Im sure you will start one aboit me but it will have no charm or satire to it because you cant tell real from a dream. You are trapped by autism or some shit.

I started a hero thread for you for exposing the fact im a cop. Im gonna run with this because you are so stupid that your comedy gold i cant turn away from lol.
Im sure you will start one aboit me but it will have no charm or satire to it because you cant tell real from a dream. You are trapped by autism or some shit.
You fucking idiot.

You must be blind and deaf. Or the rest of the world is wrong about the megalomaniac moron.

DEA or FBI?
If i was a cop id look for delusional guys like you who are clearly paranoid about something. You been selling steroids on here boy? You been recieving large international orders from overseas? You must be a bigtime player moving big shipments across numerous international boarders to be as parnoid as you are.Yep thats why your paranoid. See i can draw attention too bitch and all i have to do is use my imagination.

Hey LE investigating on meso take a thurough look at @Big_paul he is up to no good. Lol now my turn for speculations and drawin.g attention to others.

It wasn’t so long ago that Republicans in Congress cared about how a president comported himself in office. They cared a lot! The president is, after all, commander in chief of the armed forces, steward of the most powerful nation on earth, role model for America’s children — and he should act at all times with the dignity his station demands. It’s not O.K. to behave in a manner that demeans the office and embarrasses the country. Shirt sleeves in the Oval Office? Disrespectful. Shoes on the Resolute desk? Even worse. Lying? Despicable, if not impeachable.

Now seems like a good moment to update the standards. What do Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and other Republican leaders think a president may say or do and still deserve their enthusiastic support? We offer this handy reference list in hopes of protecting them from charges of hypocrisy in the future. They can consult it should they ever feel tempted to insist on different standards for another president. So, herewith, the Congressional Republican’s Guide to Presidential Behavior.

If you are the president, you may freely:

attack private citizens on Twitter

delegitimize federal judges who rule against you

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/28/trump-passes-blame-for-yemen-raid-to-his-generals-they-lost-ryan/?utm_term=.c31aa8ff4baf (refuse) to take responsibility for military actions gone awry

fire the F.B.I. chief in the middle of his expanding investigation into your campaign and your associates

accuse a former president, without evidence, of an impeachable offense

employ top aides with financial and other connections to a hostile foreign power

blame the judiciary, in advance, for any terror attacks

call the media “the enemy of the American people”

demand personal loyalty from the F.B.I. director

• https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/05/12/us/politics/ap-us-trump-fbi.html (threaten) the former F.B.I. director

accept foreign payments to your businesses, in possible violation of the Constitution

occupy the White House with the help of a hostile foreign power

intimidate congressional witnesses

allow White House staff members to use their personal email for government business

neglect to fill thousands of crucial federal government positions for months

claim, without evidence, that millions of people voted illegally

fail to fire high-ranking members of your national security team for weeks, even after knowing they lied to your vice president and exposed themselves to blackmail

refuse to release tax returns

hide the White House visitors’ list from the public

vacation at one of your private residences nearly every weekend

use an unsecured personal cellphone

criticize specific businesses for dropping your family members’ products

review and discuss highly sensitive intelligence in a restaurant, and allow the Army officer carrying the “nuclear football” to be photographed and identified by name

obstruct justice

hire relatives for key White House posts, and let them meet with foreign officials and engage in business at the same time

promote family businesses on federal government websites

tweet, tweet, tweet

collude with members of Congress to try to shut down investigations of you and your associates

threaten military conflict with other nations in the middle of news interviews

compare the U.S. intelligence community to Nazis

• display complete ignorance about international relations, your own administration’s policies, American history and the basic structure of our system of government

skip daily intelligence briefings

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.086cb793516c (repeat) untruths

lie

If you’re a Republican legislator, stick this list on the fridge and give it a quick read the next time you get upset at a president.

Last week, behavioral researchers at Brown University held a colloquium titled “Analytic thinking, bullshit receptivity, and fake news sensitivity.” At an informal gathering afterwards, the conversation turned to the not-completely-unrelated topic of Donald Trump.

Earlier that week, syndicated columnist George Will offered an amateur diagnosis of sorts. Will’s assessment, based on Trump’s off-base statements about the Civil War and other topics, was that the president suffers from a https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-a-dangerous-disability/2017/05/03/56ca6118-2f6b-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.5579d60e390d (“dangerous disability”) -- not only because he’s ignorant, and ignorant of his ignorance, but because he “does not know what it is to know something.”

It turns out Will is on to something, and not just because a few academics agree with him. His observations about Trump may have prompted him to independently discover a kind of meta-incompetence known as the Dunning-Kruger effect.

The guest speaker who talked about “bullshit receptivity,” psychologist Gordon Pennycook of Yale, has also done work on self-reflection and overconfidence. That put both of them in a good position to evaluate Will’s analysis of Trump.

Neither went so far as to call Trump’s lack of self-awareness a disorder. Sloman said that the knowledge illusion is a common form of human fallibility, but Trump takes it to an exceptional degree. And for most people, the knowledge illusion is punctured once they realize they can’t explain heath care or toilets or zippers as well as they thought. Not so Trump. When asked to explain something, he changes the subject, his confidence in his knowledge unwavering.

And Trump’s assumptions of expertise go beyond ordinary appliances and policy issues. He recently advised the Navy on how to improve aircraft carrier technology: “It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out.”

The press needs to be much tougher on Trump
TheMoneyIllusion » The press needs to be much tougher on Trump

One thing that bugs me about the media is that they are way too soft on Trump. Yes, they point out some of his lies and also his corruption, but for some reason they are reluctant to come right out and say what many Americans know to be true—the man is a complete idiot.

Indeed a recent poll that asked people to characterize Trump in one word, the term ‘idiot’ came first, with 39%.

The Economist recently interviewed Trump and asked him about his proposal to abolish the estate tax. Here’s how Trump responded:

I get more deductions, I mean I can tell you this, I get more deductions, they have deductions for birds flying across America, they have deductions for everything. There are more deductions … now you’re going to get an interest deduction, and a charitable deduction. But we’re not going to have all this nonsense that they have right now that complicates things and makes it … you know when we put out that one page, I said, we should really put out a, you know, a big thing, and then I looked at the one page, honestly it’s pretty well covered. Hard to believe.

Yes, hard to believe. There are three things that one can say about that answer.

1. Parts of it are utter gobbletygoop, which make no sense.
2. The random comments are not accurate–he’s not proposing the elimination of the interest or charity deductions.
3. It’s not even a response to the question; the rambling comments have nothing to do with the estate tax.

Given his appalling views on so many issues, I’m kind of glad that he’s incompetent. Maybe that’s why the stock market was not impacted by the recent Comey fiasco. Here’s what I said 5 weeks ago:

Trump is like one of those kings/sultans/emperors in the history books who assumed power as a child and had various ministers conduct governance while they spent time in their harem or engaged in falconry.

And here’s Matt Yglesias:

So the president of Mexico and the prime minister of Canada call Trump up, one immediately after the other, raising identical points. They get him to agree to a renegotiation rather than a withdrawal. And then it turns out that lots of technical legal details mean that the actual renegotiating has to be delayed for a while.

Trump, somehow, does not see that the upshot of this story is that he has been manipulated. Indeed, according to reports in the Canadian press, the reason the manipulation was so effective was that members of the White House staff reached out to Trudeau to tell his team how to talk Trump out of withdrawing from NAFTA.

It’s hard to know what to say about this beyond the obvious: Regardless of the topic, the president has basically no idea what’s going on. And his staff has given up on trying to bring him up to speed. Instead, they take advantage of his ignorance to try to sell him on selective misinformation — or flattery from foreign leaders — to park policy outcomes where they would like to see them.

I love it. Maybe Trump is not President. Perhaps we should be referring to “President Goldman Sachs”.

Yglesias points out that in the Economist interview Trump spews out one “fact” after another that is a complete lie. It’s all just made up.

PS. Here’s the poll that named Trump an idiot. Why is “buffoon” down at 7%? That term seems perfect.

[Trump[sters] Bankrupt Trade ...]

BEIJING — President Xi Jinping of China delivered a sweeping vision of a new economic global order on Sunday, positioning his country as an alternative to an inward-looking United States under President Trump.

Mr. Xi, surrounded by autocratic leaders from Russia and Central Asia at a forum in Beijing, pledged more than $100 billion for development banks in China that he said would spearhead vast spending on infrastructure across Asia, Europe and Africa. Noticeably absent from the gathering were leaders of major Western democracies.

Sparing no modesty for the plan, Mr. Xi called the initiative, known as “One Belt, One Road,” “this project of the century.” The program, based on Chinese-led investment in bridges, rails, ports and energy in over 60 countries, form the backbone of China’s economic and geopolitical agenda.