Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

I guess he was right and could walk out on 5th Ave with an ak47 and he would not lose any votes.

I seriously question the patriotism of his followers. Are they the last gasp of the confederacy?

Hi Bp. Try hillary. That's worse. Of course she took a big swing and whiffed terribly. Even after the DNC kept Bernie out. Couldn't have happened to a bigger cunt.
I have to disagree brother. She is a cunt, but trumps is incompetent. Make no mistake HC would be no where near the top of my choice for POTUS.

“It’s like they’re preparing to deal with a child.”

“It’s kind of ridiculous how they are preparing to deal with Trump,” one source briefed on the meeting’s preparations told Foreign Policy, explaining how members of the 28-nation military alliance are preparing to kid-proof Trump’s experience. “It’s like they’re preparing to deal with a child—someone with a short attention span and mood who has no knowledge of NATO, no interest in in-depth policy issues, nothing.”

In their effort to make the usually stuffy affair exciting enough to hold the interest of a easily distracted septuagenarian whose media diet consists primarily of cable news and who prefers “as little as possible” in his daily intelligence briefings, NATO organizers are reportedly asking heads of state to limit themselves to two-to-four minutes of discussion time.

LOL. Nothing could be worse than the buffoon you helped put in office.
I'll tell you something Bp. If the dems would have let Bernie fight it out he may have won. But they fucked him.
And I was so sick of the usual fucking bs with both parties that if the repubs would have put up somebody like Jeb I would've voted Bernie just to try something different. I'm totally sick of the usual bs they all do. That's why I back Trump.

Breaking news: Trump revels highly classified information to Russians. He is absolutely incompetent and should be impeached asap.

“I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” our manboy president said to the freaking RUSSIANS, before revealing classified info that jeopardized an important intelligence asset in the fight against ISIS.

Then he said : "Me smart "

Also why don't you Trumpsters address his lawsuits for fraud and the settlements, he's a con man to put it nicely, real shit look it up. Take one second to investigate the shady shit he's done over the years.
Are you retarded? If there was a scrap of dirt that could be found about Trump don't you that after ALL the investigating, ALL the made up bullshit that's not actual investigative journalism but merely opinion designed to lead people where they want them to go they'd have reported on it or thrown it out there before the election? If there was shred of actual evidence, they'd have found it. They couldn't, so they made a bunch of shit up instead. Im not a Trump supporter, im just not swayed as easily by the media as you are

I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for
the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing and
the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and
Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing and
the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing and
the Cyprus bank thing
and the trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing.
So there’s probably nothing there
since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie and it's probably why Nunes canceled the investigation meetings
all of this must be normal
just a bunch of separate dots with no connection

I officially give up. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors. To each his own I suppose
I don't blame you. You need to post more for entertainment value. No one is changing anyones mind. I think we do it for the discussion and good jabs at one another. Bp, Jeremiah, or Mister Sandman aren't going to say "you know what? You're right!" Anymore than you'd say that to them one day.