Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I don't blame you. You need to post more for entertainment value. No one is changing anyones mind. I think we do it for the discussion and good jabs at one another. Bp, Jeremiah, or Mister Sandman aren't going to say "you know what? You're right!" Anymore than you'd say that to them one day.
Good point kind sir, good point

I'll tell you something Bp. If the dems would have let Bernie fight it out he may have won. But they fucked him.
And I was so sick of the usual fucking bs with both parties that if the repubs would have put up somebody like Jeb I would've voted Bernie just to try something different. I'm totally sick of the usual bs they all do. That's why I back Trump.
I know. Not that it makes any difference, but it made me feel better to contact the DNC and let them know that the people of the party are the ones who should choose the nominee.I have also signed several petitions demanding change. The super delegate system will only cost them more elections. If that system is still in place next time around I will be voting for an independent candidate.

“It’s like they’re preparing to deal with a child.”

“It’s kind of ridiculous how they are preparing to deal with Trump,” one source briefed on the meeting’s preparations told Foreign Policy, explaining how members of the 28-nation military alliance are preparing to kid-proof Trump’s experience. “It’s like they’re preparing to deal with a child—someone with a short attention span and mood who has no knowledge of NATO, no interest in in-depth policy issues, nothing.”

In their effort to make the usually stuffy affair exciting enough to hold the interest of a easily distracted septuagenarian whose media diet consists primarily of cable news and who prefers “as little as possible” in his daily intelligence briefings, NATO organizers are reportedly asking heads of state to limit themselves to two-to-four minutes of discussion time.

I wonder how spicy will try to spin the latest in this slow motion train wreck.

I'm sure if us Trumpsters and those damn antifas met one day we'd have a good time. Not saying it wouldn't end in a giant brawl but it'd be a good time! Lol
Lol I would be like fuck Trump, now don't let me die if I miss this lift. I'm sure In person we would all be cool. Most of us

I don't blame you. You need to post more for entertainment value. No one is changing anyones mind. I think we do it for the discussion and good jabs at one another. Bp, Jeremiah, or Mister Sandman aren't going to say "you know what? You're right!" Anymore than you'd say that to them one day.

Yea I'm here for entertainment purpose mostly, and no my mind would never change about 45 because I can't stand him as a person first and can't stand as a the POTUS second

Recep Tayyip Erdogan will be seething when he steps into the Oval Office today. Days ahead of his Turkish counterpart’s visit, America’s president approved the supply of machine guns and armoured vehicles to a Syrian Kurdish militia—American allies against Islamic State—that Turkey considers terrorists.

President Trump has also ignored Turkish extradition requests for Fethullah Gulen, a Pennsylvania-based cleric suspected of masterminding the failed coup last summer. Mr Trump’s now-fired national security adviser, Mike Flynn, previously lobbied for Turkey and reportedly discussed packing Mr Gulen off to Ankara. But no one else in the White House seems to share that approach.

The two presidents will seek a face-saving formula; American backing for a Turkish incursion against Kurdish insurgents elsewhere, in Iraq, might be part of the mix.

If the strongman and the showman do not find common ground, expect fireworks.

At base, Trump is an infantalist. There are three tasks that most mature adults have sort of figured out by the time they hit 25. Trump has mastered none of them. Immaturity is becoming the dominant note of his presidency, lack of self-control his leitmotif.

First, most adults have learned to sit still. But mentally, Trump is still a 7-year-old boy who is bouncing around the classroom. Trump’s answers in these interviews are not very long — 200 words at the high end — but he will typically flit through four or five topics before ending up with how unfair the press is to him.

His inability to focus his attention makes it hard for him to learn and master facts. He is ill informed about his own policies and tramples his own talking points. It makes it hard to control his mouth. On an impulse, he will promise a tax reform when his staff has done little of the actual work.

Second, most people of drinking age have achieved some accurate sense of themselves, some internal criteria to measure their own merits and demerits. But Trump seems to need perpetual outside approval to stabilize his sense of self, so he is perpetually desperate for approval, telling heroic fabulist tales about himself.

“In a short period of time I understood everything there was to know about health care,” he told Time. “A lot of the people have said that, some people said it was the single best speech ever made in that chamber,” he told The Associated Press, referring to his joint session speech.

By Trump’s own account, he knows more about aircraft carrier technology than the Navy. According to his interview with The Economist, he invented the phrase “priming the pump” (even though it was famous by 1933). Trump is not only trying to deceive others. His falsehoods are attempts to build a world in which he can feel good for an instant and comfortably deceive himself.

He is thus the all-time record-holder of the Dunning-Kruger effect, the phenomenon in which the incompetent person is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence. Trump thought he’d be celebrated for firing James Comey. He thought his press coverage would grow wildly positive once he won the nomination. He is perpetually surprised because reality does not comport with his fantasies.

Third, by adulthood most people can perceive how others are thinking. For example, they learn subtle arts such as false modesty so they won’t be perceived as obnoxious.

But Trump seems to have not yet developed a theory of mind. Other people are black boxes that supply either affirmation or disapproval. As a result, he is weirdly transparent. He wants people to love him, so he is constantly telling interviewers that he is widely loved. In Trump’s telling, every meeting was scheduled for 15 minutes but his guests stayed two hours because they liked him so much.

Which brings us to the https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.ebeceb3a02d7 (reports that Trump betrayed) an intelligence source and leaked secrets to his Russian visitors. From all we know so far, Trump didn’t do it because he is a Russian agent, or for any malevolent intent. He did it because he is sloppy, because he lacks all impulse control, and above all because he is a 7-year-old boy desperate for the approval of those he admires.

The Russian leak story reveals one other thing, the dangerousness of a hollow man.