My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

Hey guys How is going ? updating here the results of the show tysm for evryone who helped me and who texted me here was a really nice moment of my life and i loved it and compete again and again but we need open a off season

The results
We win the overall
we won the newcomers the overall, the category and the best of the night this was completely outside of my expectations I was confident but I didn't imagine I would be able to "clear" everything I participated in it was incredible to be on stage and I really want to continue with this I hope I can stay in the bodybuilding for longer

After a good offseason the next one will be a pro qualifier no doubt

Tysm for everyone who helped here
@trtbuilder @BigTomJ @ILikeExperiments @Mac11wildcat @DECLAN @Jsdaking1 @Eddie. @Goingstronger

And sorry if i miss someone was too much people helping me here i will post also my first meal after the prep LMAO was a good one i swear
2 chicago pizzas and a 1 L milk shake oreo

i will post some updates about my physique here during the offseason too so hope this thread still alive tysm for everyone again Take care Team!

You're welcome ;)

I would advice against tren altogether especially for bulking... almost everyone agrees that they did not get growth from tren even at high dosages ... there are exceptions of course
for contest prep it has its place once you are a pro(if you get there, it is not a given....) ... but for now there is no point to using it...
What ? Not growing from tren ? It's litterally the most powerful compound to grow.

What ? Not growing from tren ? It's litterally the most powerful compound to grow.
on paper sure ...in real life not so much...u have to handle the insomnia,sweats ,weird thoughts etc etc
for most people a few hundred miligrams is the most they'll tolerate ...vs multiple grams of test+other anabolics(deca,Eq,primo,etc) ,which do you think is going to grow u more?

on paper sure ...in real life not so much...u have to handle the insomnia,sweats ,weird thoughts etc etc
for most people a few hundred miligrams is the most they'll tolerate ...vs multiple grams of test+other anabolics(deca,Eq,primo,etc) ,which do you think is going to grow u more?
I agree with you but let's assum that you tolerate 200mg. 200mg of tren is as powerful as 1000mg of test so if you take 500mg of test + 200mg of tren, it's like taking 1500mg of test and that's enough to grow a lot.

Also, there are also ways to better tolerate the side effects of tren (antihistamine, etc...) personally I cannot confirm whether it works but I have heard that it could be effective.

I agree with you but let's assum that you tolerate 200mg. 200mg of tren is as powerful as 1000mg of test so if you take 500mg of test + 200mg of tren, it's like taking 1500mg of test and that's enough to grow a lot.

Also, there are also ways to better tolerate the side effects of tren (antihistamine, etc...) personally I cannot confirm whether it works but I have heard that it could be effective.
No way is 200tren = 1000test....
been on 900test C fot a few months and added 200tren 3 weeks ago...barely feel the difference ,also mast is in the mix too
for some tren works great ... better genetics prob... try it and see :)

Ps last year I tried 500test 420tren 300mast and also was not impressed .... I think I will give up on tren or try 1g :)))

How do you measure this ratios and their effects? Have you ever done tren? How do you compare tren and test ratios and how can you separate their effects, gains?

No offense but if you’re just regurgitating what you heard from other people then use it as an advice, that is unreliable at best.

No way is 200tren = 1000test....
been on 900test C fot a few months and added 200tren 3 weeks ago...barely feel the difference ,also mast is in the mix too
for some tren works great ... better genetics prob... try it and see :)

Ps last year I tried 500test 420tren 300mast and also was not impressed .... I think I will give up on tren or try 1g :)))
it is simply the profile of the product, it is written everywhere that the anabolic index is 500 for tren while it is 100 for testosterone. It's still theory but I don't know a single person who will say the opposite about the fact that tren is the most powerful product you can find. If you're not impressed by the tren, what are you impressed by?

How do you measure this ratios and their effects? Have you ever done tren? How do you compare tren and test ratios and how can you separate their effects, gains?

No offense but if you’re just regurgitating what you heard from other people then use it as an advice, that is unreliable at best.
I agree that theory and practice are two different things, but to go so far as to say that tren has no effect when it's the injectable with the highest anabolic index seems strange to me. You don't need to have tried it to see the evidence, do you need to go into space to check that the earth is round? I say what is scientifically established. Look for the trenbolone profile for yourself and you will see.

the anabolic index of tren is 500 while that of testosterone is 100.

it is simply the profile of the product, it is written everywhere that the anabolic index is 500 for tren while it is 100 for testosterone. It's still theory but I don't know a single person who will say the opposite about the fact that tren is the most powerful product you can find. If you're not impressed by the tren, what are you impressed by?

So those guys running 1,5gr tren per week on top of 2 grams of test, what's the equivalent in potency? Like they're taking almost 10 grams of test? Man please, i think all of this is just misinformation. Those Llewelyn claims have been debunked, it's all estimated and this goes decades ago before even had the opportunity to measure them correctly.

Is it potent? Yes, since it has some unique characteristics. Does it build muscle 5 times better than test, nowhere near. Who's using tren to build muscle? Mostly gymrats who don't know better. Unless all pros take it and keep it secret..

Hate to break your bubble of YouTube video ped information, but 200mg of tren is not the same as a gram of test.

I agree that theory and practice are two different things, but to go so far as to say that tren has no effect when it's the injectable with the highest anabolic index seems strange to me. You don't need to have tried it to see the evidence, do you need to go into space to check that the earth is round? I say what is scientifically established. Look for the trenbolone profile for yourself and you will see.

the anabolic index of tren is 500 while that of testosterone is 100.

Ok buddy. Try growing on tren then come back and report your progress.