My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

Hey guys How is going ? updating here the results of the show tysm for evryone who helped me and who texted me here was a really nice moment of my life and i loved it and compete again and again but we need open a off season

The results
We win the overall
we won the newcomers the overall, the category and the best of the night this was completely outside of my expectations I was confident but I didn't imagine I would be able to "clear" everything I participated in it was incredible to be on stage and I really want to continue with this I hope I can stay in the bodybuilding for longer

After a good offseason the next one will be a pro qualifier no doubt

Tysm for everyone who helped here
@trtbuilder @BigTomJ @ILikeExperiments @Mac11wildcat @DECLAN @Jsdaking1 @Eddie. @Goingstronger

And sorry if i miss someone was too much people helping me here i will post also my first meal after the prep LMAO was a good one i swear
2 chicago pizzas and a 1 L milk shake oreo

i will post some updates about my physique here during the offseason too so hope this thread still alive tysm for everyone again Take care Team!

You're welcome ;)

I would advice against tren altogether especially for bulking... almost everyone agrees that they did not get growth from tren even at high dosages ... there are exceptions of course
for contest prep it has its place once you are a pro(if you get there, it is not a given....) ... but for now there is no point to using it...
What ? Not growing from tren ? It's litterally the most powerful compound to grow.