Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

For example, Forcing me to buy a piece of shit product (obamacare) that is just a bad deal for the consumer. Not the governments place to force me to buy a anything let alone a product they "know" sucks.
But but but if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor promised barry soetoro.

For example, Forcing me to buy a piece of shit product (obamacare) that is just a bad deal for the consumer. Not the governments place to force me to buy a anything let alone a product they "know" sucks.
Maybe you are not aware that in every other advanced nation on earth healthcare isn't a concern

We pay 2 times as much for half as much coverage. Blame the republican fucks you send to congress. Better yet educate yourself. Since you were so easly snowed by trump I'm not optimistic.

Maybe you are not aware that in every other advanced nation on earth healthcare isn't a concern

We pay 2 times as much for half as much coverage. Blame the republican fucks you send to congress. Better yet educate yourself. Since you were so easly snowed by trump I'm not optimistic.
Hows that obamacare working out. Even the architect of the bill said they relied on a level of stupidity from voters.

When President Donald Trump addressed NATO leaders during his debut overseas trip little more than a week ago, he surprised and disappointed European allies who hoped—and expected—he would use his speech to explicitly reaffirm America’s commitment to mutual defense of the alliance’s members, a one-for-all, all-for-one provision that looks increasingly urgent as Eastern European members worry about the threat from a resurgent Russia on their borders.

That part of the Trump visit is known.

What’s not is that the president also disappointed—and surprised—his own top national security officials by failing to include the language reaffirming the so-called Article 5 provision in his speech. National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson all supported Trump doing so and had worked in the weeks leading up to the trip to make sure it was included in the speech, according to five sources familiar with the episode. They thought it was, and a White House aide even told the New York Times the day before the line was definitely included.

It was not until the next day, Thursday, May 25, when Trump started talking at an opening ceremony for NATO’s new Brussels headquarters, that the president’s national security team realized their boss had made a decision with major consequences – without consulting or even informing them in advance of the change.

As President Trump renewed his push Sunday for a travel ban in the wake of another terrorist attack in England, new opposition emerged from Republican and Democratic lawmakers.

Several lawmakers suggested in TV interviews Sunday that Trump’s proposed ban, which blocked immigrants from six majority-Muslim countries but was halted by federal courts, is no longer necessary since the administration has had the time it claimed it needed to develop beefed-up vetting procedures to screen people coming to the United States.

As President Trump renewed his push Sunday for a travel ban in the wake of another terrorist attack in England, new opposition emerged from Republican and Democratic lawmakers.

Several lawmakers suggested in TV interviews Sunday that Trump’s proposed ban, which blocked immigrants from six majority-Muslim countries but was halted by federal courts, is no longer necessary since the administration has had the time it claimed it needed to develop beefed-up vetting procedures to screen people coming to the United States.

And nothing came out of that yet. No new vetting process yet :rolleyes:

The only thing that makes sense out of any of Trump's ideas is the travel ban, and it should be implemented...and add Saudi Arabia to that list. Oh wait, Trump has business interests in SA...

There are plenty of Muslims already here that privately support the terrorist's actions, and many more on the fence between wanting peace and despising the militant actions of Western governments in Muslim countries. A travel ban will hardly be a barrier to what is already here, and will very likely push more than a few off the fence.

If Trump had wanted to make a dent in terrorist actions, he would not be in bed with the one government most responsible for promoting and financing terrorist activity, and the only government to have attacked the US on US soil in over a hundred years - the Saudis.