Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Still pissed you're losing your welfare I see, hit me up ill send ya some cash brotha.
Sigh. I didn't even go at you pip... Trump made you go from sucking vet dick to whatever it is you are doing now? Arguing with you is like boxing a paraplegic - I have seen you write enough to know there will be no satisfaction in besting you intellectually so I won't bother... but there will be a few things you will learn in life. One is- don't do what you just did. Your ignorance is so palpable it's nauseating- only white trash would connect welfare and contempt for fox news. The second thing you will learn is that in your real life when you run around being a hateful, ignorant supremacist the people around you start to loathe you and do things just to piss you off. Your wife will sell herself on backpage only to black men. Your daughter will marry an unemployed Puerto rican- all to just push you out of their lives. Stop the hate before it's too late.

Sigh. I didn't even go at you pip... Trump made you go from sucking vet dick to whatever it is you are doing now? Arguing with you is like boxing a paraplegic - I have seen you write enough to know there will be no satisfaction in besting you intellectually so I won't bother... but there will be a few things you will learn in life. One is- don't do what you just did. Your ignorance is so palpable it's nauseating- only white trash would connect welfare and contempt for fox news. The second thing you will learn is that in your real life when you run around being a hateful, ignorant supremacist the people around you start to loathe you and do things just to piss you off. Your wife will sell herself on backpage only to black men. Your daughter will marry an unemployed Puerto rican- all to just push you out of their lives. Stop the hate before it's too late.
Boxing a paraplegic, lol. Thats funny as fuck! Take a chill pill its all in good fun

http://conservativetribune.com/cruz-humiliates-harvard-professor/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-06-04

http://conservativetribune.com/cruz-humiliates-harvard-professor/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-06-04
You mean lying ted? Trump had it right you know. He is a flash in the pan even in Texas.

Its the same piece of shit that said if hc had won the election that the obstructionist gop should never vote on a supreme court justice she put forth.

Enjoy these next 2 years. It will be the last that your ilk will celebrate.