Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Wow you sure are all fired up today @Big_paul ! Seems the Trumptards are getting to you lol.
Not at all. It is just common sense that there will be repercussions for the gop's attack on America.

I don't condone open season on republican congressmen but I understand it. There is so much hate now for what they are doing.

I hope they don't get any sympathy votes. They don't deserve any. The gop kills with their legislation.

I hope anyone that reads this thread finally will see the lack of character displayed by @Big_paul and @Michael Scally MD. You have one nut job advocating for the murder of politicians if you don't agree with their policies. Then you have a doctor condoning and liking the commment. Disagreeing on politics and policies is one thing, openly praising the attacker and acting as if shooting people over policy is warranted is twisted. Paul is a degenerate, lowest form of cowardly scum that walks on this planet. Scally's character is on full display and the only difference between Paul and Scally is their bank accounts. Anyone that defends these two can ignore me and not bother addressing me from this day forward.

Last edited:
Can you deny that millions will lose coverage because of the gop's agenda? What the fuck do you expect the reaction will be?

In 2018 it will not matter. Republicans will be out, and ted Nugent can joke about killing the democrat president.
Millions will "choose" not to get coverage due to the fact they can't afford it. The difference under obamacare is millions have to buy it even though they can't afford it.

Yes he certainly is. When you have one antifa advocating killing republicans and the "MD" liking it, that speaks volumes. Sad day on meso.
Shit head I'm not saying republicans should be killed. I'm saying I understand why there is so much hate.

How do you define an antifa? I looked it up and it is antifascist. Is that a compliment?f57b9f7fc6da6810ceeaf856862fc3de.jpg

Back