Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

If there is a large turnout

Hopefully there won't be so many stupid democrats that will abstain from voting like that idiot "protest" vote at the presidentials that got the orange buffoon in the wh
That did happen last time, but trump is a slap in the face and a dick up the ass. If that cocksucker is re elected I give up.

Says who? CNN ? Fuckin libtard
Why so sensitive @Ultimatepip? Should I get all my patriots to start a go fund me so I can get all you nazi racist cocksuckers talk therapy when you are relegated to history as a point in time when America closely resembled nazi germany.

About 10 years ago I met a beautiful german exchange student. We were talking about ww2 and she said if it could happen in Germany it could happen here.

Thanks to the racist Nazi fucks we have on this board I believe she was right.

She gave one hell of a blow job.

On a positive note the Russians are on your side this time. To bad for you that the leftist state of California has twice the gdp of your new friend russia.

Why so sensitive @Ultimatepip? Should I get all my patriots to start a go fund me so I can get all you nazi racist cocksuckers talk therapy when you are relegated to history as a point in time when America closely resembled nazi germany.

About 10 years ago I met a beautiful german exchange student. We were talking about ww2 and she said if it could happen in Germany it could happen here.

Thanks to the racist Nazi fucks we have on this board I believe she was right.

She gave one hell of a blow job.
You sure this german chic wasn't a dude that looked a lot like scally?:confused:

ROBERT MUELLER CHOOSES HIS INVESTIGATORY DREAM TEAM
https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-special-counsel-investigation-team/

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP had almost certainly never heard the name Aaron Zebley before the announcement that the former FBI agent was joining the special counsel investigation into ties between Trump’s campaign and Russia. But to those who have followed the arc of the bureau during the past twenty years, Zebley’s is a name that underscores just how far-reaching and dogged—and potentially long—the probe will likely be....

It’s a team that contains some of the nation’s top investigators and leading experts on seemingly every aspect of the potential investigation—from specific crimes like money laundering and campaign finance violations to understanding how to navigate both sprawling globe-spanning cases and the complex local dynamics of Washington power politics.

From the list of hires, it’s clear, in fact, that Mueller is recruiting perhaps the most high-powered and experienced team of investigators ever assembled by the Justice Department. ...

If the tables were turned and Hillary was president and a nut shot at democrats. There would be a Salem witch hunt to lynch trump. If he's demonized by libs now they would want his head...
It is always wrong to kill. It is wrong to attempt to kill a repubican congressman. It is wrong to kill thousands of Americans by taking money out of Medicare and giving it to the most wealthy who are already paying a lower percentage than you.

Some stupid fucks feel the rich need to pay even less.

Back