Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

But because I feel like Democrats, progressives and many media outlets have spent a lot of time wondering if this or that will “finally” be the thing that causes the GOP to back away from Trump, I don’t want to do that. Instead, let’s look forward. Two questions for discussion today:
  1. What will be the real, tangible signs that Republicans have broken with Trump?
  2. Trump has done a lot of things and Republicans are still with him, so what would actually cause such a break?
Congress can’t avoid the impeachment question if either Nos. 1 or 2 happen. An impeachment proceeding is basically the correct remedy in those cases. Congress might decide it didn’t hit the threshold that made it an impeachable offense, but it couldn’t just make it all go away, at that point.

Is it your period? Jesus. I wish ten people dead on my way to work every day. (Name that movie)
I watch tragedies on the news and get sad the death count isn't higher.
This planet needs less people, not more, and although I'm not the killing type if I had to choose between politicians or chicks in their 20's.... let's just say you might be upset at my thoughts.

Maybe don't dispute politics on a steroid board and expect class buddy... kinda like looking for Jesus in a crackhouse.
Your example of wishing people dead on a daily basis is not equivalent to my point. Allow me to clarify.

I sit here and see two people predominantly trash any republican and claim to have the moral high ground on any issue. I see them constantly berate Trump for inciting violence, for hate speech, well basically for being a rotten human. I'm told all day long that voting for Trump was ignorant and that I must be racist or lack morals. Now these same two asshats are condoning attacks and attempted murders against people who don't share their views. They are both frauds plain and simple yet again their actions are not questioned but defended.

Imagine if I was to say "Man, if only Dylan Roof was a better shot more black people would of died at the church. Watch out because I hope more is coming". Would that be the same as wishing a random guy cutting me off in traffic dead? Would people not object to that statement? I think we know the answer. If I was to say 9/11 was a great day and if only the had one more plane would that be the equivalent on wishing my neighbor dead for letting his weeds grow through my fence? No, it wouldnt. It certainly wouldn't fly here either.

The main point of this is that these 2 clowns are the Reverend who preaches about adultery at every sermon only to be caught cheating with 20 prostitutes. The guy who lectures you about honesty and integrity only to find out he was arrested for passing bad checks.

Wish anyone dead, I really don't care. My issue is when it comes from two people who are nothing but frauds and nobody calls then out on it, especially people on the left. If I see someone making racist or ignorant comments I have and will continue to call them out regardless of political view. I have done this many times here and I have yet to see any left leaning person do the same.

For the record I'm not on my period. I do however have poison ivy on most of my body as well as my junk. If someone would like to wish me dead it would probably be a blessing.

Are we ...
emoji849.png

Perhaps "you" guys are delusional and refuse to see the real swamp that the orange thing has crated ...

And I am sure that even when he is prosecuted with demonstrated facts you still will refute it...[/

Just so I understand your perspective, Trump created the swamp? The same guy who's been advocating term limits for politicians so they can't become career politicians like HRC? So there wasn't already a swamp before he was elected? Washington was a picture of perfection before Trump showed up?
If everyone was so thrilled with our government, how did a guy like Trump get elected in the first place? Our government has become a cesspool of lies, corruption and disinformation and all you can think to do is blame Trump for it?

The democrats have had control of the house for a long time and if they hadn't blown it completely, they would still have control. The republicans could've put anyone against Hillary and won, that's how fed up everyone is.

We'd rather piss and moan like children than try to help facilitate some positive changes in the way our country is run. Republicans and Democrats are both pathetic and childish and that's where we now stand. A country run by pouty children, arms crossed and defiant to the end. This isn't rocket science and you don't have to be a political genius to see how we got to where we now find ourselves

Back