Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I hope anyone that reads this thread finally will see the lack of character displayed by @Big_paul and @Michael Scally MD. You have one nut job advocating for the murder of politicians if you don't agree with their policies. Then you have a doctor condoning and liking the commment. Disagreeing on politics and policies is one thing, openly praising the attacker and acting as if shooting people over policy is warranted is twisted. Paul is a degenerate, lowest form of cowardly scum that walks on this planet. Scally's character is on full display and the only difference between Paul and Scally is their bank accounts. Anyone that defends these two can ignore me and not bother addressing me from this day forward.
Is it your period? Jesus. I wish ten people dead on my way to work every day. (Name that movie)
I watch tragedies on the news and get sad the death count isn't higher.
This planet needs less people, not more, and although I'm not the killing type if I had to choose between politicians or chicks in their 20's.... let's just say you might be upset at my thoughts.

Maybe don't dispute politics on a steroid board and expect class buddy... kinda like looking for Jesus in a crackhouse.

Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire at Congressional Baseball practice
Scalise shooter: Dead gunman ID'd as Trump-hating building inspector from Illinois
1497455780793.jpg

Anyone knows
What gun did he use?
Did he use a scope?

Is it your period? Jesus. I wish ten people dead on my way to work every day. (Name that movie)
I watch tragedies on the news and get sad the death count isn't higher.
This planet needs less people, not more, and although I'm not the killing type if I had to choose between politicians or chicks in their 20's.... let's just say you might be upset at my thoughts.

Maybe don't dispute politics on a steroid board and expect class buddy... kinda like looking for Jesus in a crackhouse.
Words of wisdom :)

How I look at this brother is that people watch the gop work to pass legislation that will certainly cost tens of thousands of lives.

This guy was mad. My omly reget is that the stupid fuck was a lousy shot.
If you and i were in the same room...ya know what fuck it. I can just erase your stupid ass from my life permanently and never have to hear another psychotic rant.

Back