Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I'd say more confident. Nothing found after countless investigations, things are getting done and we're 0 FOR 4 in kicking libs ass. What more could we ask for?
Don't get too smug yet as Mueller is building his case brick by brick and the bombshell will soon drop :)

Also did you realize that the healthcare bill in the Senate really does nothing but transfer money from the needy to the rich?

Don't get too smug yet as Mueller is building his case brick by brick and the bombshell will soon drop :)

Also did you realize that the healthcare bill in the Senate really does nothing but transfer money from the needy to the rich?
Ok and if it doesn't will you be willing to drop it? Or will you just glom onto the next made up baseless accusations?
I like the Healthcare plan better than barry soetoros unsustainable plan. It drops the forced buying of a shit product. That's another debate. Maybe scalie can start a fake news twitter repost marathon thread.

Ok and if it doesn't will you be willing to drop it? Or will you just glom onto the next made up baseless accusations?
I like the Healthcare plan better than barry soetoros unsustainable plan. It drops the forced buying of a shit product. That's another debate. Maybe scalie can start a fake news twitter repost marathon thread.
It gives tax breaks to the rich at the expence of programs for the poor. That can't be argued.

People only understand pain. In order to bring about change people have to hurt. I don't want trumpcare to pass, but if it does people get hurt. Maybe in the future they will learn to think for themselves.

How many pages of the Healthcare bill have you read????

Mrhat

Hey... guess what. If you don't like the new healthcare bill you dont have to get it. Try doing that under obamacare.