Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You're going to need one twice as big for Trump, dude... And a box of tissues five times as big for all those tears you weep for him getting picked on.
You kidding? I like him being "picked on" he'd fit right in here. Finally someone that says "go fuck yourself" when attacked.

You kidding? I like him being "picked on" he'd fit right in here. Finally someone that says "go fuck yourself" when attacked.

That's what you look for in a politician huh? The one that says, "go fuck yourself"?

Cool... You must live in the fancy part of the trailer park.

That's what you look for in a politician huh? The one that says, "go fuck yourself"?

Cool... You must live in the fancy part of the trailer park.
What do you look for? The same tired old cunt that couldn't get anyone to like her? Maybe old bags are your thing. It's ok we trumpsters accept all types here at meso.

What do you look for? The same tired old cunt that couldn't get anyone to like her? Maybe old bags are your thing. It's ok we trumpsters accept all types here at meso.

An IQ above 70 would be a good start!

Your assumption that I'm a Clinton supporter shows yet again the flawed thinking of a Trump supporter... Everyone that dislikes Trump isn't a liberal or Democrat. Hell, there's a large % of Republicans that don't like him lol... Keep up.

Your assumption that I'm a Clinton supporter shows yet again the flawed thinking of a Trump supporter... Everyone that dislikes Trump isn't a liberal or Democrat. Hell, there's a large % of Republicans that don't like him lol... Keep up.
Ok so who'd you vote for?

Ok so who'd you vote for?

More flawed thinking... Support doesn't = votes, at least not in this election. Unless you're a Trump supporter anyways.

So let me get this straight, you're proud of a president that says "fuck you" when he's attacked, and by attacked you mean rightfully criticized for making decisions that affect people's lives. BUT, anyone that says fuck you back to him for taking away health insurance, STD testing, abortion services, clean water, etc etc - they're all snowflakes huh?

Conservative logic at it's finest. I hope Betsy Devos does something for the education system, it clearly failed you... Bush tried, but you were clearly the child left behind.

More flawed thinking... Support doesn't = votes, at least not in this election. Unless you're a Trump supporter anyways.

So let me get this straight, you're proud of a president that says "fuck you" when he's attacked, and by attacked you mean rightfully criticized for making decisions that affect people's lives. BUT, anyone that says fuck you back to him for taking away health insurance, STD testing, abortion services, clean water, etc etc - they're all snowflakes huh?

Conservative logic at it's finest. I hope Betsy Devos does something for the education system, it clearly failed you... Bush tried, but you were clearly the child left behind.
Ya bro whatever you say. We could go on and on but why bother? In the thousands of posts here not one person has changed their mind. But post away. Makes for humerous reading.

Ya bro whatever you say. We could go on and on but why bother? In the thousands of posts here not one person has changed their mind. But post away. Makes for humerous reading.

I don't know why you think I'm trying to change your mind? I get a kick out of Trump supporters... Wouldn't want to change your mind, I like you just the way you are. Ignorant, illusory superiority complexes and only have one talking point: the word snowflake lol... You're the epitome of entertainment. Trump shits in your mouth weekly and you swallow it down and proclaim your love... And why? Because he's accomplished ONE thing, pissing off the liberals. Which is just about the easiest thing anyone could ever do... And that's the only standard you hold him to lol. Bravo.

I don't know why you think I'm trying to change your mind? I get a kick out of Trump supporters... Wouldn't want to change your mind, I like you just the way you are. Ignorant, illusory superiority complexes and only have one talking point: the word snowflake lol... You're the epitome of entertainment. Trump shits in your mouth weekly and you swallow it down and proclaim your love... And why? Because he's accomplished ONE thing, pissing off the liberals. Which is just about the easiest thing anyone could ever do... And that's the only standard you hold him to lol. Bravo.
Yup you're pissed, Trumps your President, I'm happy. Life is good. Enjoy!

You might not be a liberal or a Democrat , but you're Definently a snowflake! By the way thanks for the genius insight, I feel more intelligent with each post I read.:rolleyes:

Yup you're pissed, Trumps your President, I'm happy. Life is good. Enjoy!

Mhmm.. says the guy crying about the unfair treatment by the snowflakes, camping out in the Trump thread defending your orange superhero till the bitter end. Proving my point once again that all Trump has to do is piss off liberals to earn your undying support, he literally just needs to tweet for you to call him the greatest president ever... It's great.

Not exactly sure what you think I'm pissed about either... Trump's EPA head removed almost all the regulation from the industry I make my living at. I don't agree with it but hey, it puts thousands back in my pocket at the end of the year... Possibly hundreds of thousands if their haphazard way of management continues. Sitting on a beach with my toes in the sand, listening to you cry about the unfair treatment your Twitter President receives while you sit in your trailer lol. Not pissed by any stretch of the imagination... Not a care in the world actually. But please, continue telling yourself I'm a liberal snowflake so you can sleep at night in your unconditioned shack, waiting for a America to be great again so you can go back to work in a coal mine.

Last edited:
Back