Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I don't know why you think I'm trying to change your mind? I get a kick out of Trump supporters... Wouldn't want to change your mind, I like you just the way you are. Ignorant, illusory superiority complexes and only have one talking point: the word snowflake lol... You're the epitome of entertainment. Trump shits in your mouth weekly and you swallow it down and proclaim your love... And why? Because he's accomplished ONE thing, pissing off the liberals. Which is just about the easiest thing anyone could ever do... And that's the only standard you hold him to lol. Bravo.

element_of_truth_bw_by_dvd_lesher-d3g3sxu.jpg

You never engage, Scally... Come on, shoot the fish in the barrel with me. :)
Engage? Lol he's to obsessed. Trump is so far in his head he probably doesn't bathe anymore for fear of missing a tweet he could repost here. Having a dialog would involve actually thinking instead of endless fake news reposts.

Engage? Lol he's to obsessed. Trump is so far in his head he probably doesn't bathe anymore for fear of missing a tweet he could repost here. Having a dialog would involve actually thinking instead of endless fake news reposts.

Oh Jesus... Here we go with endless fake news horse shit. Does Trump scream, "fake news!" while he's blowing his load across your face?

Keep drinking the fake news Kool aid dude, fucking hopeless.

Oh Jesus... Here we go with endless fake news horse shit. Does Trump scream, "fake news!" while he's blowing his load across your face?

Keep drinking the fake news Kool aid dude, fucking hopeless.

I would not waste a second on their useless minds. Hell, one of them has almost half their posts on this thread alone. Seems obvious by the avatar. This thread will document the failing, flailing, destructive, disastrous, ... Trumpidiot term. And, document their lunacy/idiocy.

I would not waste a second on their useless minds. Hell, one of them has almost half their posts on this thread alone. Seems obvious by the avatar. This thread will document the failing, flailing, destructive, disastrous, ... Trumpidiot term. And, document their lunacy/idiocy.
Yay! He spoke! I feel like I'm somebody now. Maybe someday I'll get a "like." Lol

Reporters Committee condemns President Trump's statement of violence against the press | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press

Reporters Committee condemns President Trump's statement of violence against the press

Press Release | July 2, 2017

On Sunday, President Donald Trump made a public statement on Twitter that glorified physical violence against members of the press.

Bruce Brown, executive director of the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, made the following statement:

"We condemn the president's threat of physical violence against journalists. This tweet is beneath the office of the presidency. Sadly, it is not beneath this president.

"No one should be threatened with physical harm for doing their jobs. Journalists are your neighbors, they're your friends. Journalists perform a critical function in our society, one the Founding Fathers felt was so necessary that they enshrined it first in the Bill of Rights.

"They wrote that 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.'

"Freedom of the press is a cornerstone of our democracy. The press are the people's window into the halls of power, and most importantly, they are the people's check on that power. When the president attacks the press, he attacks the people."

Back