TSL LABS

It's also another reason I started to just use pasteurized egg whites.

I mix one scoop of dymatize chocolate protein and about half a carton of pasteurized egg whites in a blender. Stuff tastes like yahoo chocolate milk and give me almost 100 grams of instant protein. And that can't be faked or cheated lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got a sous vide machine and I've gone to pastuerizing cartons of eggs a couple dozen at a time. Quick and easy. Put em right back in the fridge.

lol I should have kept my receipts!

I'm sure they will straighten it out, but it's hard to stand by any company who would knowingly deceive their customers, and makes you wonder.... what will they do next till they get caught.

I agree. First I've heard of this. You'd think that would be a huge deal. They've been very successfull at keeping this thing quiet. $2.5 mil waiting to be claimed. Lol

I agree. First I've heard of this. You'd think that would be a huge deal. They've been very successfull at keeping this thing quiet. $2.5 mil waiting to be claimed. Lol

Glad I could help bring this to light. I can't remember how I stumbled upon it, I honestly assumed many knew about that scandal.
Sadly, I bet that 2.5mil won't even all be claimed.

What is calf starter? Never heard of this before.

Its milk replacer for baby calves...back in the day i think it was u s olympic lifter and some bbs actually used it.
If you try it make sure u get Non medicated.
There are several brands available and a couple are for multiple baby mammals like goats lambs calves.
It is approx 27 to 30% protein by weight
The university of mn did a growth rate study vs mothers milk and the powdered starter nearly doubled growth rate over the first either 6 or 8 weeks.
Make sure you mix it with something flavorful cuz it is an aquired taste.
10 lbs bag is like 18$.

Damn! 10lb bag for 18$ something I might look into!

I cant remember the brand but I am gonna get pins tomorrow and i need some protein anyway so i will let you know what brand. It really aint bad when u mix it up with milk yougurt mass builder fruit....like in that pic i pm'd you a couple weeks ago. Plus it would kick one of those to about 2600 calories per quart.

I know I have an extremely abrasive personality to say the least but I've been the same way the whole time I've been here. The last week or so has been insane with people starting shit out of nowhere. I smell something fishy. Maybe Baxter with different handles? Ham nasty? The government o_O LMAO.

Dude slow down brother have u been smoking meth you seem like ur on a good one nobody is on ur nuts guy your from jersey shouldn't you be at the tanning bed or fist pumping in the club or something
Care to elaborate on your reason for talking shit? Did I talk shit to you?

Care to elaborate on your reason for talking shit? Did I talk shit to you?
No but ur just spaming the threads with all this shit for no reason I really was just tired of seeing ur name on ever other post man I don't have any real problems with u just need to relax a bit brother

No but ur just spaming the threads with all this shit for no reason I really was just tired of seeing ur name on ever other post man I don't have any real problems with u just need to relax a bit brother
So you randomly acuse someone that you have no problem with of smoking meth. Then tell them they should be at the tanning salon or fist pumping. But that person is the one who needs to relax? Are you fucking shitting me?

You are one lame ass fuck @Just Shill! And am i to get this straight, you've never even ran a cycle before? Haha not that it's not obvious from your avi but that makes you an even bigger shill you poser ass fake ass punk lil biter!

You are one lame ass fuck @Just Shill! And am i to get this straight, you've never even ran a cycle before? Haha not that it's not obvious from your avi but that makes you an even bigger shill you poser ass fake ass punk lil biter!
I guess I was right there is someone pulling the strings on you little bitches. Who told you that you stupid fucking loser? That's why your avi is blank fuckboy. My dick is thicker than your bitch ass arm

@just shill - You are one angry lil man, can you say Napoleon complex haha let me guess you're about 5' 7"? How many times do you have to quote the same post to get all your comebacks out haha you're a bit slow eh? Or is it just to keep that post ticker going? So wow it is true haha i actually wasn't certain but that's quite comical that you really are a biter. No wonder you have absolutely nothing helpful to contribute, you simply don't know shit and are the new #1 shill on MESO!

@TSL - On another note yeah tsl let's see this super amazing fantastic sale that's going to make me pull the trigger.