TSL LABS

Think you have to email or pm for sale? Pretty sure I saw something of this like 90 pages back somewhere in the clutter lol.

Lol..........90 pages. It sure seems that far back.

Yea if I remember right it was pm for sale info

Its milk replacer for baby calves...back in the day i think it was u s olympic lifter and some bbs actually used it.
If you try it make sure u get Non medicated.
There are several brands available and a couple are for multiple baby mammals like goats lambs calves.
It is approx 27 to 30% protein by weight
The university of mn did a growth rate study vs mothers milk and the powdered starter nearly doubled growth rate over the first either 6 or 8 weeks.
Make sure you mix it with something flavorful cuz it is an aquired taste.
10 lbs bag is like 18$.
With Calf starter and dog food who needs to meal prep lol

Hello guys. Hope everyone had a great New Years!!!!!!

I did not respond to any emails, I spent the day with the family, it was much needed but back to business now....

I have sent many pms and emails on the sale logistics but I'll post them here as well. I was annoyed with someone's ignorance so I did not want to post it but I decided it's not fair to all of the good members for simply ones ignorance.

NEW YEARS SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sale consists of 15% off the ENTIRE order, the only thing I ask is your original order must reach a total of at least $200 to be accepted for the sale.. example below:

Example order:
3 - test enan $105
3- Nandrolone $120

Total : $225 before discount
With discount : $192 shipped

Hope this helps everyone out. It will also run a full 7 days as well, so it will end Sunday afternoon.

Hello guys. Hope everyone had a great New Years!!!!!!

I did not respond to any emails, I spent the day with the family, it was much needed but back to business now....

I have sent many pms and emails on the sale logistics but I'll post them here as well. I was annoyed with someone's ignorance so I did not want to post it but I decided it's not fair to all of the good members for simply ones ignorance.

NEW YEARS SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sale consists of 15% off the ENTIRE order, the only thing I ask is your original order must reach a total of at least $200 to be accepted for the sale.. example below:

Example order:
3 - test enan $105
3- Nandrolone $120

Total : $225 before discount
With discount : $192 shipped

Hope this helps everyone out. It will also run a full 7 days as well, so it will end Sunday afternoon.

Does this sale apply to a multi pack purchase of 5 or 10?

@just shill - You are one angry lil man, can you say Napoleon complex haha let me guess you're about 5' 7"? How many times do you have to quote the same post to get all your comebacks out haha you're a bit slow eh? Or is it just to keep that post ticker going? So wow it is true haha i actually wasn't certain but that's quite comical that you really are a biter. No wonder you have absolutely nothing helpful to contribute, you simply don't know shit and are the new #1 shill on MESO!

@TSL - On another note yeah tsl let's see this super amazing fantastic sale that's going to make me pull the trigger.
Go back to your hole you little pussy

Does this sale apply to a multi pack purchase of 5 or 10?

At first I was not going to allow the multi packs to be considered in the sale, but after giving it more thought, plus I'm a very ungreedy person, I decided that I would just let it count as well. So let's say your order was:

5 pack test e $150
5 pack deca. $160

Total of $310 before the sale
Total of $265 shipped

So yes it is included on the multi packs.

I would say you are correct Mr. Chicago. This is the same guy who's giving advice to guys on multi-compound cycles and telling them what and how much AI they should be using. People like this are dangerous and need exposed. View attachment 56528
If I ran as many cycles as you and had your physique I would inject bleach next cycle. How does it feel to know steroids won't even fix your bitch ass physique lmao