TSL LABS

Lol, that's what makes this thread so interesting. Never know what you are gonna read when you pop in here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 pages of holy motherfucker son of a bitch with 200 links to the same thread that should be spammed with memes aimed at the op...now I'm caught up

I want Quality. I dont give a shit about how fast it is or isnt. We live in this instant gradification bullshit.
1.quality of gear.
2.quality of gear!
3.consistency
4. Loyailty
5.descret packing
6.Cs
7.shipping time

The shit that doesnt matter to me when it comes to above is. Prices,being my "buddy" being nice,shinny labels..etc.

I want to have a consistent flow of good shit. An i want a honest cat. If he thinks he cant make something up to par just dont do it. If they push it an ots all for profit thats a bullshit reason.
So only brand ive yet to try is yours thats been talked of highly. I have 3 to 5 years of shit. But i want some quality shit. I have my own lil lab an about 60 different test kits an im waiting to get my tabs an a few more oils to do my videos like normal. So i want in on your line if you will do some business with me man. An i respect the words you wrote because there true
See the thread above
This dude claims to have 5 years worth of gear yet he's begging people to give him gear

I want Quality. I dont give a shit about how fast it is or isnt. We live in this instant gradification bullshit.
1.quality of gear.
2.quality of gear!
3.consistency
4. Loyailty
5.descret packing
6.Cs
7.shipping time

The shit that doesnt matter to me when it comes to above is. Prices,being my "buddy" being nice,shinny labels..etc.

I want to have a consistent flow of good shit. An i want a honest cat. If he thinks he cant make something up to par just dont do it. If they push it an ots all for profit thats a bullshit reason.
So only brand ive yet to try is yours thats been talked of highly. I have 3 to 5 years of shit. But i want some quality shit. I have my own lil lab an about 60 different test kits an im waiting to get my tabs an a few more oils to do my videos like normal. So i want in on your line if you will do some business with me man. An i respect the words you wrote because there true
Trying to get free gear. He has been trying to get free gear from every source here claiming he is some expert at testing and posting online videos.

1.quality of gear.
2.quality of gear!
3.consistency
4. Loyailty
5.descret packing
6.Cs
7.shipping time

I called bullshit from day one on this shady bitch. Your about to be exposed

Red flag sells can turn out bad

With all do respect, 15% off doesn't strike me as the sale of the century that's going to set him up for the perfect exit-scam heist.

I appreciate skepticism, but this one doesn't get my senses tingling. Perhaps I just haven't been around long enough. I agree with staying on your toes.

See the thread above
This dude claims to have 5 years worth of gear yet he's begging people to give him gear
He probably does have five years worth hes bought from 3 or four sources and looking for more. He has money to burn I didnt think he was whoring for gear. He's labmaxing shit and kinda thinks hes a harm reduction/analysis lab but whatever, maybe hell turn up a scammer or bunk lab or two. Hes fucking nuts and I rarely understand his posts but more power to him...

With all do respect, 15% off doesn't strike me as the sale of the century that's going to set him up for the perfect exit-scam heist.

I appreciate skepticism, but this one doesn't get my senses tingling. Perhaps I just haven't been around long enough. I agree with staying on your toes.

Unfortunately the good always have to suffer for the bad a bit. This thread could be full of useful information daily but instead guys have to sort through so much bullshit, but hey, that's just the way it is.

If I was pulling an exit scam whatever that may be, I wouldn't have just released two brand new blends , nor would I be in the process of upgrading my label designs, but unfortunately you'll always have some that criticize because maybe they were burned in the past by some fly by night supp. I've been around way too long for all of that nonsense, as years of digging and years of continuing to find solid reviews about my business have proven.

I think the sale is very fair and helps guys out tremendously, on already great priced items without the sale. The many here who have already placed their Sale orders will benefit from the sale, and I'll continue to provide excellent products and services here to meso. Hope everyone has a great day :)

Unfortunately the good always have to suffer for the bad a bit. This thread could be full of useful information daily but instead guys have to sort through so much bullshit, but hey, that's just the way it is.

If I was pulling an exit scam whatever that may be, I wouldn't have just released two brand new blends , nor would I be in the process of upgrading my label designs, but unfortunately you'll always have some that criticize because maybe they were burned in the past by some fly by night supp. I've been around way too long for all of that nonsense, as years of digging and years of continuing to find solid reviews about my business have proven.

I think the sale is very fair and helps guys out tremendously, on already great priced items without the sale. The many here who have already placed their Sale orders will benefit from the sale, and I'll continue to provide excellent products and services here to meso. Hope everyone has a great day :)

Man, the sale is very fair and I had no intention of marginalizing it. If I didn't just return from a little FL vacation, I'd be all over it.

I am very much in favor of keeping all reps' feet to the fire -- including you. Hopefully, that does at least a little to keep things on the up and up. What I don't like, however, is the constant barrage of attacks without hard facts to back them up. In fact, I think that's harmful to everyone. That is exactly the tale of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'. Half truths are far more dangerous and misleading than flat-out lies. I am definitely not directing this at wedorecover's comment. I think his comment has some validity, but I don't share his concern in this specific instance.

I think TSL"s prices are the cheapest around plus the free shipping I dont see how he can go any cheaper (and make a sizeable profit).
I would not have ran a sale if it was me...

PS- tell me who's cheaper ?? (not counting raw sources)

Sponsors