TSL LABS

With all do respect, 15% off doesn't strike me as the sale of the century that's going to set him up for the perfect exit-scam heist.

I appreciate skepticism, but this one doesn't get my senses tingling. Perhaps I just haven't been around long enough. I agree with staying on your toes.
Ya I didn't see the 15 % tell later it's not that big of a sell

I think TSL"s prices are the cheapest around plus the free shipping I dont see how he can go any cheaper (and make a sizeable profit).
I would not have ran a sale if it was me...

PS- tell me who's cheaper ?? (not counting raw sources)

Perhaps I conveyed an unintentional message in my comment. I have zero problems with TSL. I agree with you about his prices and his quality did me right.

Unfortunately the good always have to suffer for the bad a bit. This thread could be full of useful information daily but instead guys have to sort through so much bullshit, but hey, that's just the way it is.

If I was pulling an exit scam whatever that may be, I wouldn't have just released two brand new blends , nor would I be in the process of upgrading my label designs, but unfortunately you'll always have some that criticize because maybe they were burned in the past by some fly by night supp. I've been around way too long for all of that nonsense, as years of digging and years of continuing to find solid reviews about my business have proven.

I think the sale is very fair and helps guys out tremendously, on already great priced items without the sale. The many here who have already placed their Sale orders will benefit from the sale, and I'll continue to provide excellent products and services here to meso. Hope everyone has a great day :)

I'm new to this forum and have been following this thread for a while and you're right. It's extremely difficult to get to all the pertinent information because of all the BS. I've read through every post and God forbid you forget where you saw something because then you have to go through 300 pages of garbage to find what you need. This will be my first order and I believe it will go well with TSL. Thanks to all who post facts and look out for everyone the logical way!

I'm new to this forum and have been following this thread for a while and you're right. It's extremely difficult to get to all the pertinent information because of all the BS. I've read through every post and God forbid you forget where you saw something because then you have to go through 300 pages of garbage to find what you need. This will be my first order and I believe it will go well with TSL. Thanks to all who post facts and look out for everyone the logical way!
Facts are overrated. That's why I just post gibberish.

I think TSL"s prices are the cheapest around plus the free shipping I dont see how he can go any cheaper (and make a sizeable profit).
I would not have ran a sale if it was me...

PS- tell me who's cheaper ?? (not counting raw sources)

I gotta agree with this. When i was reading the constant requests for a sale, im thinking if you cant afford these already cheap prices, this aint the game for you. Now food on the other hand.....

The search function works very well for that

Brother you said a mouthful there. I have 8 mouths at my table so I'm a Ramen noodle, tuna fish, rice and chicken type of guy. My kids get the fancy stuff.

Haha I only have 2 kids to feed. Me and wife. I'm in like 300wk just at grocery store. That's not including eating on the run when they have events.

Haha I only have 2 kids to feed. Me and wife. I'm in like 300wk just at grocery store. That's not including eating on the run when they have events.
I'm right about where you are each week on the grocery bill. Both my children are very young so I can only imagine how the cost is going to increase over the coming years.

Sponsors