TSL LABS

I just did that. Went in with 3 people. But this meat is pretty greasy. Gonna try a new place soon.

One key is to find out how they kill the cow.

You want to find a place that will kill the cow while eating or being relaxed. The meat tastes better. If the cow is stressed before dying the meat won't be as good.

( this has nothing to do with grease though) but when looking around find out how they kill the cow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One key is to find out how they kill the cow.

You want to find a place that will kill the cow while eating or being relaxed. The meat tastes better. If the cow is stressed before dying the meat won't be as good.

( this has nothing to do with grease though) but when looking around find out how they kill the cow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That and the feed they eat the last 30-60 days is very important too. :)

Kids n chow....wait till f-in prom dresses, college, cars n insurance. Ya never catch up....just vehicle maintenance for ur ride, the old lady n the kid it's something constantly. Wish I had the aptitude n a garage...

This is my blood work done on 250 test c.. I pin .5ml on Sunday and .5ml on Wednesday.. this was taken last Wednesday... I did not pin till evening on Wednesday..

We do this as well...We also get pork this way...both are damn good much better than store bought. I swear it has a richer flavor. Anyways I have 6 kids with the wife so grocery store, Costco own my ass...As well as gasoline bill!!
Especially if you get a grass fed cow. There is nothing better.

Sponsors