TSL LABS

I was going to place a order this week but have still yet to recieve a email with the total an its been since Sat. So idk man. Im not botching just saying its difficult to do anything with no way of getting info on how much an when an how an who to send funds to.
But maybe just me idk
He doesn't deal with fucking morons or scammers. No free gear from tsl move along little hoe

I was going to place a order this week but have still yet to recieve a email with the total an its been since Sat. So idk man. Im not botching just saying its difficult to do anything with no way of getting info on how much an when an how an who to send funds to.
But maybe just me idk
Its probably because your an ass and he might not want to sell you anything. Just an observation.

Supergod what's the point of looking through thread dumasses like u spam with pointless responses .

'Cause you're a horses ass.
There's the little magnifying glass at the top right, use it.

Saves you from having to rack your brain attempting to spell and saves me from calling you a horses ass.

And this is why I asked bro. After @thetsl has previous denied being on certain boards to Meso. I'm just trying to keep anything straight here. Inregards to what labels Meso members are receiving here compared to the other boards TSL is selling at.
those ones are possibly the 2nd iteration if I remember correctly the first ones had top secret labs on them then 2nd was omega labs (the same from the picture posted earlier) ,the new ones he just talked about are either being sent out now or soon most likely....

The newest labels I said I have been working on, they are being finalized now and I will post when they go into use. You guys will really like them, they are by far the cleanest most professional label we have ever had. Also we are going with amber vials as well, as they do protect the finished oil more from UV lighting and gives the final vial a very good look.

Please unlike my post, your almost as annoying as he is. If you would take it down a notch you might just fit in a little better around here.

Also just an observation.

Good luck on your warpath.
I did not see anyone asking you for an opinion or observation. I was unaware that fitting in was my goal. Thanks for the help. I'll do my best to "fit in" around here lmao

The newest labels I said I have been working on, they are being finalized now and I will post when they go into use. You guys will really like them, they are by far the cleanest most professional label we have ever had. Also we are going with amber vials as well, as they do protect the finished oil more from UV lighting and gives the final vial a very good look.

The only reason I don't like amber bottles is because if the needles breaks the tops off and creates floaters it's hard to see.

" it's the biggest complaint I have with my pharma bottles, wish they were clear for this reason" of course you can always check your syringe with jab of course. ( which I do with my pharma test)

But I get blocking the uv etc[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noob question but is the protection from uv lighting something to do with security?

Thanks brother I'll take a look

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Have had 2 bloods posted this week alone actually.

Nearly 10,000 TT on 1500mg week
1400 I believe on 250mg but split, 125mg pinned and drew 3 days after

Several others posted recently as well.

Just received my labs. I'm on tsl test cyp at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total and a private lab eq at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total. Bloods were pulled 6 weeks into cycle and 48 hours after last pin. Tt was 4701 which is good comparing that on 200mg a week of my pharm grade I get tt of 1900. I'm definitely going to donate blood today. I'll post these in the lab results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170105-104140.png
    Screenshot_20170105-104140.png
    429.2 KB · Views: 52