TSL LABS

Correct , hes a good T responder as my doctor would say...

Our bodies all respond differently. That is what separates us in all facets of life. When you go to the doctor and let's say are prescribed an anti anxiety medicine, or something that you will be taking over a period of time, they usually have a base number and they will check your blood levels, and find out what's most stable for you. Just because John Doe scored a 1500mg TT does not mean his friend Peter Paul will yield the same score on the same dose.

There are posts here showing blood results from guys on pharm doses that yield certain results , and others that yield almost double the result on the same brand, at the same dose. I understand there are baselines we follow but people vary greatly. I'll give you all a prime example below.

My younger brother is very much into the sport of bodybuilding. He is young but takes the sport seriously. 6', 265 lbs at maybe 11% bodyfat, should compete roughly around 235-240 this year, very talented kid with mega potential.... when he does bloods his TT is always very low compared to his dose, but his free testosterone , which is way more important in the ultimate growth , is through the roof. His total may be half of what is "standard" but his free test is 3x more than standard. On the same dose, my total is 2x what his is but his free is 3x what mine is. It's just in the way an individual's body processes it.

Somewhat relieving i guess, but I'm going on 3 weeks since sending my end, have not been contacted via email either, had to get on here to get a response.
That sucks man. Took me almost a month to get my first order. This last one was about 10 days

That sucks man. Took me almost a month to get my first order. This last one was about 10 days
it's just a surprise to me, I've been using these guys for a few years now and have never had this type of communication neglect. Trying to stay optimistic as they have been very good with all previous orders, i'm not attempting to tarnish in any way.

That's true, some people need 100mg per week for trt and some need (very rarely) 300 to get to the same levels. Like anything else testosterone affects everybody differently

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I require 300mg weekly for trt. This is what is prescribed to me. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe masterone can free up the test and can result in higher values. So, hypothetically if he was running the mast, this could be why his score came back at the 12x value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2 cents. I wouldn't buy gear in amber vials. Protection from uv light? Who the hell stores their products out in the sun light? Amber vials hide floaters and other issues. I like to be able to see what is (or isnt) in my gear.