TSL LABS

Just received my labs. I'm on tsl test cyp at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total and a private lab eq at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total. Bloods were pulled 6 weeks into cycle and 48 hours after last pin. Tt was 4701 which is good comparing that on 200mg a week of my pharm grade I get tt of 1900. I'm definitely going to donate blood today. I'll post these in the lab results.

How are you feeling? I had a WBC count of 10.9 and felt like dog shit.

Thank you for sharing bloods. Seems to be consistent serif bloods from us coming back higher than their pharm doses.

Just received my labs. I'm on tsl test cyp at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total and a private lab eq at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total. Bloods were pulled 6 weeks into cycle and 48 hours after last pin. Tt was 4701 which is good comparing that on 200mg a week of my pharm grade I get tt of 1900. I'm definitely going to donate blood today. I'll post these in the lab results.

Those results are better than good at 400mg per week Almost 12x weekly dosage is an extremely strong number.

That was my number on 750mg week of atlas. Nice!

Ain't gonna lie. I don't get this whole 10x rule. Let's just take jdl (John doe labs). Jdl users coming back with 4 to 5 times and folks are pleased with the results. Another user or 2 come back with 10 times or greater on same batch and folks are pleased. Now, granted, looks as if jdl labs products are real and such, but it's the bloods that confuse me. Hey, who wouldn't be pleased with 10 times. Or 12 in this case, but it just seems to fluctuate so greatly that it's almost comedic that we use these. This is in no way a knock on the folks that get tested or the sources products. I'm just very confused and trying to make sense out of these bloods. To me, the most telling part of it is comparing the pharma grade side by side, but in even that there are so many variables. Just insert confused emojI here ___<-------.

Wow, thats amazing. It's like you're not aromatizing at all.
Yeah I don't know if it's the eq or what. Like I said with 200mg of my pharm grade I had to take about 1.5 to 2mg of adex and with that the estrogen came back around 36. Now it's 21 with a higher test and no AI

Ain't gonna lie. I don't get this whole 10x rule. Let's just take jdl (John doe labs). Jdl users coming back with 4 to 5 times and folks are pleased with the results. Another user or 2 come back with 10 times or greater on same batch and folks are pleased. Now, granted, looks as if jdl labs products are real and such, but it's the bloods that confuse me. Hey, who wouldn't be pleased with 10 times. Or 12 in this case, but it just seems to fluctuate so greatly that it's almost comedic that we use these. This is in no way a knock on the folks that get tested or the sources products. I'm just very confused and trying to make sense out of these bloods. To me, the most telling part of it is comparing the pharma grade side by side, but in even that there are so many variables. Just insert confused emojI here ___<-------.
I think it differs for everybody to be honest. On 140mg a week of pharm my tt was 1299 and on 200mg a week of pharm my tt was 1906. I've read some post where guys were getting 1200 tt on 200mg of pharm grade a week.

Don't use any rule other than previous bloods you've done on yourself. Every single person metabolizes different. I run pharm and ugl. So I know where I usually am at pharm dosing and compare it to that with same protocol.

@thetsl how much are you overdosing your brews?

We do not overdose to compensate. I think that is a horrible business practice and we do not do it. We use the standard powder calculator and follow it perfectly, not a gram over what it calls for on that certain batch.

I do not believe in the 10x rule as well, and bloods can vary GREATLY for everyone, its just that simple. It's all individual based at that given point in time for that person.

We do not overdose to compensate. I think that is a horrible business practice and we do not do it. We use the standard powder calculator and follow it perfectly, not a gram over what it calls for on that certain batch.

I do not believe in the 10x rule as well, and bloods can vary GREATLY for everyone, its just that simple. It's all individual based at that given point in time for that person.
That's true, some people need 100mg per week for trt and some need (very rarely) 300 to get to the same levels. Like anything else testosterone affects everybody differently

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk