TSL LABS

I might have missed but is he using masterone?

Edit: been busy catching up on the other thread where your playing mediator
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on 400mg of test c and 400mg of eq a week.

The newest labels I said I have been working on, they are being finalized now and I will post when they go into use. You guys will really like them, they are by far the cleanest most professional label we have ever had. Also we are going with amber vials as well, as they do protect the finished oil more from UV lighting and gives the final vial a very good look.
Why not just box the vials? Protects from uv and physical damage

Just received my labs. I'm on tsl test cyp at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total and a private lab eq at 200mg twice a week so 400mg a week total. Bloods were pulled 6 weeks into cycle and 48 hours after last pin. Tt was 4701 which is good comparing that on 200mg a week of my pharm grade I get tt of 1900. I'm definitely going to donate blood today. I'll post these in the lab results.
Does eq not affect tt? I was under the impression that it did affect testosterone levels

Nothing for AI which in bew to me. Usually on my prescription test of 200mg I have to take adex but I didn't feel any estrogen symptoms on this cycle.
Wow, that's fucking awesome to be on that much and have estrogen that low without AI

I wonder if the eq has something to do with it because my first cycle of 400mg test only I had to take adex to lower my estrogen.
I've never heard of that before but I have read masteron can lower estrogen. That is very interesting though. How high was e2 on first cycle and how much Adex did you take to lower it?

Possible explanation for difference in TT numbers. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the concept of chirality or enantiomers. But basically you can have two forms of testosterone one which is a mirror image of the other 3 dimensionally, but not superimposable. Sorta like your right and left hands. One form is usually more bio available, this is how pharmaceutical companies get round patents btw (generic versions of drugs). In addition the 3 dimensional orientation of the molecule could effect enzymatic activity i.e. being reduced by enzymes to DHT and or estrogen. My guess is quality of raws has something to do with this. A suppliers ability to distinguish between enantiomers of a compound means they can get more of the enantiomer with higher bioavailability. So quality of raw could play a huge role. To the best of my knowledge this is why mass spec and HPLC aren't looked at as the best means of testing by some, as they often don't distinguish between different forms of the same compound. To further illustrate my point I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has run a compound that tested well but you still weren't impressed. Then later run the same compound from a different lab or brand with similar test results and had much better effects. One probably had a higher level of an isolated and more effective form isomer/enantiomer of the compound in question. Anyway just my .2

Yes that's right I've just heard of these oral only cycles and EQ only or bridging with primo and such maybe not realizing that fact they all shut you down.

Yes oral only cycles are stupid for obvious reasons but all exogenous testosterones and derivatives will shut you down regardless. EQ only cycles are fine, I've actually heard great things from this. Bridging or cruising with primo is fine I would switch from test e to primo e once and a while if it weren't so dam expensive.

I've never heard of that before but I have read masteron can lower estrogen. That is very interesting though. How high was e2 on first cycle and how much Adex did you take to lower it?
Not sure how high my e2 got but I took between 1.5mg to 2mg a week of adex and my e2 came back at 37.

Sponsors