TSL LABS

I really like to know what happen with concrete guy.. I wonder if he scammed the guy I know that was selling by me.. anyone know wha state he's in??? Guy by me said he had a connection with someone from one of the Carolinas... wonder if that was him

I really like to know what happen with concrete guy.. I wonder if he scammed the guy I know that was selling by me.. anyone know wha state he's in??? Guy by me said he had a connection with someone from one of the Carolinas... wonder if that was him
I just looked him up on PM. Guess he's still doing his Thang over there.

Tried to find out, but to no avail.
I kinda did the same to the guy here ... he texted me out of the blue to see how I was doing and he mentioned he has a new source from Israel.. so we texted back and forth for awhile then i brought up why you switched.. he said it was better but I had an idea what was going on... then he texts my friend and ask him "what's up with your boy" .. how often do you get a dealer to get you to buy.. I bought one bottle of his tren ace cause I ran short .. I already told him I was using another type of tren and he had no clue what I was talking about.. I buy one thing from him and now he won't leave me alone about it... then he goes on and on about don't buy from the U.S because it's not sterile.. needless to say I had to block his number after that .. and so did my friend

Good morning Ben. How are you brutha? Ya, I remember Concrete Guy. Really sucks he exit scammed. I believe he was one of them cats that used Russian raws. Anyhow, I'm recovering from surgery. I'm out a few more months. I got big plans tho. Still doing the dam thing in Berdoo. Life's good no complaints. Except for the injury...
Another former rep of imporium goes by gh0st @ab gave up what we knew already. That the russian raws was simply a marketing gimmick.
Gh0st was a reshipper/retailer and received raws for them from guess where? You guessed it! The People's Republic!
I see you checking in while your on the mend. Rest up and let it heal.

Another former rep of imporium goes by gh0st @ab gave up what we knew already. That the russian raws was simply a marketing gimmick.
Gh0st was a reshipper/retailer and received raws for them from guess where? You guessed it! The People's Republic!
I see you checking in while your on the mend. Rest up and let it heal.
I received raws and GH from 6fingers. They were supposed to be Russian as well. Never understood why they would make them in Russia, ship to China and then ship to me. Lol.

Also, welcome to the Internet. I know your probably new here, but just to let you know... if you quote somebody and tell them to delete their quote you just reposted their quote. Just saying.

I once thought it'd be a good idea to blow out all shipping details on the board. Wait, no I didn't.

Less than 24 hours without a response on what I'm assuming is your first order with him and your posting about it in the open forum twice in 2 pages.

Calm the fuck down this isn't Amazon.

Same guy who thought it was Amazon and got offended because I said it was his first order with TSL now posts discreet shipping information.

Who would have guessed?