TSL LABS

Yeah man never disclose shipping details. I know thetsl will not like that plus puts others at risk. Not beating a dead horse just so others know to. Can't mess up a good thing.

You tell her the fuckin truth. It's your wife bro!

I appreciate that. But she wouldn't understand and would be upset. We are honest with each other about everything but not this. I told her I wouldn't get on steroids when I seriously started lifintg many years ago. Although I'm on TRT now and she supports that.

You tell her the fuckin truth. It's your wife bro!
Or this^^^ I tell mine, "hey, got a special package coming in the next few days." She knows what it is and leaves it be. Mine didn't exactly like the idea it was coming in the mail but she got over it.

Yeah man never disclose shipping details. I know thetsl will not like that plus puts others at risk. Not beating a dead horse just so others know to. Can't mess up a good thing.

I appreciate that. And I realize it was a mistake. Thanks

Sure, "hey, I'm tanning now"

"Really? Why?"

"I do what I want"

This is funny. She hates it when I tell her I do what I want. I was a bachelor until 35 so she knows I have a LONG history of doing whatever I want whenever I want. But she is trying to help me be less "selfish" by doing "what I want when I want".

Or this^^^ I tell mine, "hey, got a special package coming in the next few days." She knows what it is and leaves it be. Mine didn't exactly like the idea it was coming in the mail but she got over it.

Lol. I send all packages to my wife. Reckon seeing Ms on the address throws off the dogs. She's even commented that she's my drug mule.

How are you going to explain to her when your dick stops working or you get all emo watching the news?

Lol. I send all packages to my wife. Reckon seeing Ms on the address throws off the dogs. She's even commented that she's my drug mule.

How are you going to explain to her when your dick stops working or you get all emo watching the news?

He could blame it on his new tanning habit. :)

Probably not a good idea to give that much info about how he ships.

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] why would you announced publicly on how packages are arriving!?

Edit, didn't mean to quote you nailz.

Also posted before I finished reading all the posts. But looks like newlife learned a lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are people popping stupid pills in their cycle?
I think it's the uv rays from the steroid detection machines you told me about..good thing tsl is swapping for Amber vials..hang in there in won't be long everyone will be back to normal

Have you read any of your posts lately? Especially the ones crying about t/a times

Idgaf about t/a times I do give a fuck about when I send my funds and I get no response back for 3 weeks (despite multiple emails), then I have to go track the source down to a damn forum to get an answer from them.

Complaining? Not w/tsl. 11 days first order, 3 days second order. Hardly complaining. Now PC, taking 6-8wks, yes I'm wondering about order. When usual is 3-4wks...withPC

What's up brother how you been
Doing well, thanks. Atm I'm waiting in my car for a guy up at Morongo. Its pretty fucking cold. I replied to your emaiI.

Hmmm kinda strange since Taco knew shit was going south end of October.

Imporium Labs

edit- no disrespect by posting a different lab thread tsl.

I hadn't been following or been involved until the floor fell out. Dont know for sure but I believe that's when they had a big sale and fucked a lot of guys.