TSL LABS

You aren't understanding...

If I post a negative post about a source and the source doesn't know my email... then they cannot know my address out of all the other orders that have been sent out.

Get it?

Perhaps, but I would happen to think if someone is dealing with a source this type of behavior would have been identified in previous posts.

Why would a source all the sudden threaten just one person? And why would anyone even be dealing with a source in that nature to begin with?

Which source is this and which board? I'd like to review this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro i have told you in email we are taking care of you, no-one will get screwed i can assure you that. he went over it multiple times about TA, at the same time i agree 3 weeks is along time, but I've been in contact with you. you will get your order.
3 fucking weeks I'd be fucking pissed u guys need to get ur shit together and make shit happen my packs land with in 3 days every time.
Edit not this source

Last edited:
i would never post my handle in email. Source should never know your handle. Put your order in, send the funds, Package arrives. done deal. any other problems.. maybe you need a new source

So what if source doesn't send to you and asks you to pm your email to him cuz he can't find it. What do you do? He has your money, then what?

Perhaps, but I would happen to think if someone is dealing with a source this type of behavior would have been identified in previous posts.

Why would a source all the sudden threaten just one person? And why would anyone even be dealing with a source in that nature to begin with?

Perhaps you should be asking yourself what the benefit is of attaching your forum name to orders with any source? Just from a security and anonymity standpoint it would make sense to have that buffer. Why would anyone want their forum name attached to their personal information is beyond me.

That's the point. No one new the source would do something crazy like that. Until their profits were threatened!

I can't reveal any more because I want the member to remain safe and for this to go away for them. It's not a well known source to this board.

So what if source doesn't send to you and asks you to pm your email to him cuz he can't find it. What do you do? He has your money, then what?

I think it's safe to inquire with a brand new made up account and communicate over forum that way.

Perhaps you should be asking yourself what the benefit is of attaching your forum name to orders with any source? Just from a security and anonymity standpoint it would make sense to have that buffer. Why would anyone want their forum name attached to their personal information is beyond me.

I fully understand this. Thank for your input.
But if you think for a second you have this anonymity you are fooling yourself. They have your freaking address and full name. You gave up your anonymity at the point of ordering to that extent.

Many sources have one board, you think they won't figure you out if they want? If they want to blackmail you or whatever they have your address. So what is the handle going to prevent? The answer is nothing.

Edit: and this question was brought due to these people not getting answers back in email. That is why I said why don't they just send their email with there handle. Versus sending back a pm with what the email address is. Seems easier to me. Either way, the source asked for them to pm the email they sent from. At that point the source has both.... so back to my points....

That's the point. No one new the source would do something crazy like that. Until their profits were threatened!

I can't reveal any more because I want the member to remain safe and for this to go away for them. It's not a well known source to this board.

I think it's safe to inquire with a brand new made up account and communicate over forum that way.

So you are saying this source is on this board?

But if you think for a second you have this anonymity you are fooling yourself. They have your freaking address and full name. You gave up your anonymity at the point of ordering to that extent.

Many sources have one board, you think they won't figure you out if they want? If they want to blackmail you or whatever they have your address. So what is the handle going to prevent? The answer is nothing.

Again what is the benefit of providing your forum name? I can name you several drawbacks for providing your username but there is not one benefit in doing so. Sources are people and people hold grudges. Let's say your order goes fine with a source but later on you are bashing the sources treatment of a friend or another member. The source doesn't like what you are saying since it may ruin his business. If you did not attach your forum name to your order there is no way for the source to enact any revenge since he can't tell your order from the rest. So again why even put yourself in that possible situation in the first place? You don't think threats of sending hot packs has happened before?

I'll spell it out for you so that you don't confuse new members here:

YOU ARE NOT A THREAT TO THEM when placing an order.

However, if you are making a COMPLAINT against them that shows all their gear is bunk then you CAN remain COMPLETELY anonymous to them simply by using a VPN, using your ANONYMOUS handle and post your evidence against the source.

When posting your evidence against the source, don't explain exactly what you ordered! Just simply post the evidence. How are they gonna guess who's bottle of Test Cyp that was? Or who's blood test that was?

Again what is the benefit of providing your forum name? I can name you several drawbacks for providing your username but there is not one benefit in doing so. Sources are people and people hold grudges. Let's say your order goes fine with a source but later on you are bashing the sources treatment of a friend or another member. The source doesn't like what you are saying since it may ruin his business. If you did not attach your forum name to your order there is no way for the source to enact any revenge since he can't tell your order from the rest. So again why even put yourself in that possible situation in the first place? You don't think threats of sending hot packs has happened before?

I'm not arguing with you. This is a scenario that came up here partner. ( which I've seen many sources do)

Source says, I didn't get email, can you pm me what your email address is.

You have two options.

Resend the email the same way, hoping for better outcome.

Or pm the source with your email handle

And I guess there is a 3rd and 4th option which is

3. Resend email with your handle or

Just not order. Any option is your choice, but if you feel for any reason that your source is this vindictive then I wouldn't be dealing with them.

I'll spell it out for you so that you don't confuse new members here:

YOU ARE NOT A THREAT TO THEM when placing an order.

However, if you are making a COMPLAINT against them that shows all their gear is bunk then you CAN remain COMPLETELY anonymous to them simply by using a VPN, using your ANONYMOUS handle and post your evidence against the source.

When posting your evidence against the source, don't explain exactly what you ordered! Just simply post the evidence. How are they gonna guess who's bottle of Test Cyp that was? Or who's blood test that was?

Because I'm sure the average person on here uses a VPN. You are obviously above average and probably work in the ITT world or computers in general, but I will go on a limb and say 90% of the people DO NOT use a VPN.

So, perhaps you have taken all precautions but I can assure you others have not.

And you have still failed to reveal this so called source threatening people and even if they are on our board. If they are on this board that is something ALL members should know.

I'm not arguing with you. This is a scenario that came up here partner. ( which I've seen many sources do)

Source says, I didn't get email, can you pm me what your email address is.

You have two options.

Resend the email the same way, hoping for better outcome.

Or pm the source with your email handle

And I guess there is a 3rd and 4th option which is

3. Resend email with your handle or

Just not order. Any option is your choice, but if you feel for any reason that your source is this vindictive then I wouldn't be dealing with them.

No. You place your order through email. If there is a problem and a forum name is needed you simply create a different forum name that you only use for orders. Also it's impossible to determine what a source will or will not do when things go bad. You simply can't make that judgement considering you are dealing with drug dealers. They are not your friend.

No. You place your order through email. If there is a problem and a forum name is needed you simply create a different forum name that you only use for orders. Also it's impossible to determine what a source will or will not do when things go bad. You simply can't make that judgement considering you are dealing with drug dealers.

Valid point. I like that answer.

Edit: luckily I have never encountered this issue, but for anyone who has, this is the answer I would be going by.

I read some of the last posts in this thread.

I have never had any serious problems with sources, and the few issues I solved privately.

I strongly advise against bashing a source publicly while revealing your identity. If the issue (for example underdosed gear, missing gear) did not get solved privately, you better not try to sort it out on a public forum. You might even get the source to ship you the replacements. But do you really feel comfortable injecting yourself with gear which you received from people who you just upset really badly? Who knows what was put in there to get back at you.

If you really want to publicly bash a source, do it anonymously and forget about all further business and accepting replacements. You're doing illegal trades with people in illegal business. They have the resources to fuck you up real good if they wanted to.

So if issues arise, try to solve it privately. No source is going to mess up your life for doing that. And the sources I've dealt with have taken responsibility too.

I have never had any serious problems with sources, and the few issues I solved privately.

I strongly advise against bashing a source publicly while revealing your identity. If the issue (for example underdosed gear, missing gear) did not get solved privately, you better not try to sort it out on a public forum. You might even get the source to ship you the replacements. But do you really feel comfortable injecting yourself with gear which you received from people who you just upset really badly? Who knows what was put in there to get back at you.

If you really want to publicly bash a source, do it anonymously and forget about all further business and accepting replacements. You're doing illegal trades with people in illegal business. They have the resources to fuck you up real good if they wanted to.

So if issues arise, try to solve it privately. No source is going to mess up your life for doing that. And the sources I've dealt with have taken responsibility too.

This is the way to go about it. I agree 100% fully

Wow, Extremely well said!!!

I always include my email in pm whenever my email hasn't been answered (yes, I use secure email not gmail/yahoo etc.) but still no response till now. But I understand, it's weekend so I can (keep) waiting lol

i pm'd you regarding your email.