TSL LABS

Also to everyone that uses protonmail.......

I believe they are currently updating servers or something to that extent, so as soon as it comes back online I will respond to all emails as soon as it comes back online.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Good excuse as to why your customer service sucks!

Well i was wanting to order i guess discounts over

i'm sure if you ask nicely, he might cut you in on the discount, despite you missing the deadline. Right @thetsl ?

Just trying to help you out there Freeza, i've harassed you to the point of it not being enjoyable anymore. :D

My way of giving back.
Good luck man.

Actually lower level users will be targeted at times for law enforcement to "work up the chain". You are arrested then offered a deal for your information and further cooperation in order for them to attempt to work up the chain to the supplier. While not common it does happen for many criminal investigations including illegal drugs. Your chances are minimal but then again why not take precautions to protect yourself? I can assure you that jails are full of people who thought law enforcement wouldn't bother with them. I live in a nice neighborhood and while a chance of someone entering to do harm is miniscule I still lock my doors at night.

Work up the chain???? We aren't on a corner. How do they work up the chain when we never meet they "guy"

I don't know about working up the chain but I read in an older thread about a controlled delivery. So small time or not it does happen it just might not be a priority. Why make it an easier for them then it needs to be?

Work up the chain???? We aren't on a corner. How do they work up the chain when we never meet they "guy"
Again....I stated the risk was minimal but to act as if personal buyers are never paid any attention is ignorant. As far as "working the chain" it is basic procedure in any crime where there is a top guy or main. Purchasing online your chances again as already stated are minimal but it happens. The point is that to ignore simple security measures you can easily take because you think there is no chance you will be targeted is foolish. I was responding to a comment about law enforcement not worrying about personal buyers. The "work the chain" comment is an example of one reason why small amount individuals wouldn't just be ignored. Controlled deliveries happen and it's not just done to someone ordering thousands of dollars of product. Please enlighten me with your vast knowledge and show me where any of my statements are incorrect or false.

Again....I stated the risk was minimal but to act as if personal buyers are never paid any attention is ignorant. As far as "working the chain" it is basic procedure in any crime where there is a top guy or main. Purchasing online your chances again as already stated are minimal but it happens. The point is that to ignore simple security measures you can easily take because you think there is no chance you will be targeted is foolish. I was responding to a comment about law enforcement not worrying about personal buyers. The "work the chain" comment is an example of one reason why small amount individuals wouldn't just be ignored. Controlled deliveries happen and it's not just done to someone ordering thousands of dollars of product. Please enlighten me with your vast knowledge and show me where any of my statements are incorrect or false.

There isn't a chain to work up. It's a public forum. They can go for who ever they want. now if they see a 100k order that may be a different story. But in 99% of people here order under 1k. Anything can happen. Possible yes. Probable no.

And it the big guys want you. No matter how safe you are they will get you.

What people fail to realize too is the CULTURE of LE.

Meaning let's say there is a new chief of police and he wants to make a name for himself really fast. He just may pick on small time users to gain some quick recognition!

There are many reasons why LE may perform outside of the "norm".

Also, sometimes, the LE involved also "know" the individual and have no problem investing a lot into making that person's life miserable even if it technically is not "worth it".

(What might be considered a "winter bulk cycle" may be considered enough vials to consider you for trafficking! I've seen some HUGE cycles on this board ;))

Stay safe. It doesn't hurt to be cautious.

There isn't a chain to work up. It's a public forum. They can go for who ever they want. now if they see a 100k order that may be a different story. But in 99% of people here order under 1k. Anything can happen. Possible yes. Probable no.
Once you order product online or in person you have started a chain. So your assessment that there is no chain in a online forum is factually incorrect. The forum is not a chain but the purchase is. Regardless again as I have stated many times working the chain is ONE feasible reason a small buyer can be singled out. Is it likely? Not with a great percentage of possibility no. If someone says " I don't bother with security measures because there is no chance they care enough to come after me" I simply posted ONE possible reason that would be incorrect. You have yet to show me that my comment is incorrect as one possible reason a small time buyer could possibly be pursued.

Dude the government watches you jack off to sloppy pov blow jobs and to everything you do. You're going to be used for A.I. development with your facial patterns via selfie camera, right patterns via Google searches etc. I understand your paranoia. But, that's life and you gotta just live man. Just be fucking happy you have this opportunity to blast deca and throw 100 on your Bench and feel good about how you look feel and perform.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I can't imagine most people ordering more than that unless they are a pro or using hgh. Most people dont need to blast 6 compounds and proviron and winstrol and all this shit pre contest.

The sky is blue, water is wet, you lack basic intelligence, ect ect. Please stop
Dude the government watches you jack off to sloppy pov blow jobs and to everything you do. You're going to be used for A.I. development with your facial patterns via selfie camera, right patterns via Google searches etc. I understand your paranoia. But, that's life and you gotta just live man. Just be fucking happy you have this opportunity to blast deca and throw 100 on your Bench and feel good about how you look feel and perform.

Try and follow along. I am not paranoid. I responded to a person stating there is no chance law enforcement would care about his personal order. I simply gave one example of many that make it possible. It doesn't bother me one way or another if anyone here gets pinched. I simply pointed out that personal buyers do and can be arrested and taking very easy measures to minimize that would be smart to do. Stating facts is not paranoia as I am simply providing a counter argument to people thinking arrest is not possible.

The sky is blue, water is wet, you lack basic intelligence, ect ect. Please stop

Try and follow along. I am not paranoid. I responded to a person stating there is no chance law enforcement would care about his personal order. I simply gave one example of many that make it possible. It doesn't bother me one way or another if anyone here gets pinched. I simply pointed out that personal buyers do and can be arrested and taking very easy measures to minimize that would be smart to do. Stating facts is not paranoia as I am simply providing a counter argument to people thinking arrest is not possible.
Makes sense and I was just be a pee brain. What steps do you suggest? Use of bitcoin etc

I cant believe im reading all this
Gigalo has been here a while and is part of the "old" crowd. Were lucky to have him here. Then i see folks undermining security precautions simply out of ignorance. This is foolish and their isnt anything that can be said to the contrary