TSL LABS

Has anyone run TSL bold? I've tried searching to see if anyone has review or log but can't seem to find anything.
I've been running his bold for 10 weeks, no bloods but my BP has been high, anxiety issues, and also becoming very vascular as well as endurance has significantly increased within the past 3 weeks.

Because I'm sure the average person on here uses a VPN. You are obviously above average and probably work in the ITT world or computers in general, but I will go on a limb and say 90% of the people DO NOT use a VPN.

So, perhaps you have taken all precautions but I can assure you others have not.

And you have still failed to reveal this so called source threatening people and even if they are on our board. If they are on this board that is something ALL members should know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

@Roger rabbit, I only quote your post to address your point about VPN's. I have no opinions, input, or comments about the discussion to which it actually pertains. You are correct that far to many DO NOT use additional security and/or anonymity tools available. This is often to due the perception that all such tools are extremely advanced and beyond the average user. This is not true. Yes some are meant to be implemented by advanced users. However, tools such as VPN's are becoming increasingly more popular. With that popularity more and more providers are making access and implementation of their product easier and easier. Even the anonymity focused “no-log” providers. A little research and less than $50 dollars could net you a quality no-log provider that has an installation wizard or some other point and click solutions. The board has an entire sub-forum devoted to the topic for research and discussion purposes. Everyone stay safe in the new year.

I don't use anonymity tools because no LE is going to give the slightest fuck about some guy dropping 300 bucks once or twice a year compare to a supplier with hundreds of thousands of dollars per year turnover.

I don't use anonymity tools because no LE is going to give the slightest fuck about some guy dropping 300 bucks once or twice a year compare to a supplier with hundreds of thousands of dollars per year turnover.
This right here

Lol LE be like "300$ worth of gear fuck the supplier get a warrant and the swat team ready lets drop 10000$ on an investigation for this meat head"

This right here

Lol LE be like "300$ worth of gear fuck the supplier get a warrant and the swat team ready lets drop 10000$ on an investigation for this meat head"
Actually lower level users will be targeted at times for law enforcement to "work up the chain". You are arrested then offered a deal for your information and further cooperation in order for them to attempt to work up the chain to the supplier. While not common it does happen for many criminal investigations including illegal drugs. Your chances are minimal but then again why not take precautions to protect yourself? I can assure you that jails are full of people who thought law enforcement wouldn't bother with them. I live in a nice neighborhood and while a chance of someone entering to do harm is miniscule I still lock my doors at night.

Actually lower level users will be targeted at times for law enforcement to "work up the chain". You are arrested then offered a deal for your information and further cooperation in order for them to attempt to work up the chain to the supplier. While not common it does happen for many criminal investigations including illegal drugs. Your chances are minimal but then again why not take precautions to protect yourself? I can assure you that jails are full of people who thought law enforcement wouldn't bother with them. I live in a nice neighborhood and while a chance of someone entering to do harm is miniscule I still lock my doors at night.
why arrest me and work up the chain when they can just email the source directly based on the fact that he started a thread here and gave out contact info? Your argument doesn't really hold up.

It's good to be paranoid, I would never discourage anyone from being safe. But in my opinion, for the average user or at the very least for me, it's a waste of time worrying about it. Having said that, better to be safe than sorry. But your explanation doesn't really add up.

Actually no unless u bought a fair amount of aas that could be intended for distribution And u did this continuously then yea MaYBe
why arrest me and work up the chain when they can just email the source directly based on the fact that he started a thread here and gave out contact info? Your argument doesn't really hold up.

It's good to be paranoid, I would never discourage anyone from being safe. But in my opinion, for the average user or at the very least for me, it's a waste of time worrying about it. Having said that, better to be safe than sorry. But your explanation doesn't really add up.
i was gonna sit here and explain how wrong this guy is but I know he's gonna turn it into a bitching match lol

Also to everyone that uses protonmail.......

I believe they are currently updating servers or something to that extent, so as soon as it comes back online I will respond to all emails as soon as it comes back online.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Because someone here got a death threat when making a complaint against a source. (Not this source)

Your board name should remain anonymous for certain purposes.
A.death threat... well, shiver my timbers, lol. A death threat. Lmao.