TSL LABS

Doing well, thanks. Atm I'm waiting in my car for a guy up at Morongo. Its pretty fucking cold. I replied to your emaiI.
That's right brother it's cold as Fuck out here I just got done trying to get the old lady pregnant lol haven't seen you around much glad ur doing ok

Idgaf about t/a times I do give a fuck about when I send my funds and I get no response back for 3 weeks (despite multiple emails), then I have to go track the source down to a damn forum to get an answer from them.
Then don't use that fucking source. If you had done some godam homework you wouldn't be fucking complaining now would you?

Hmmm kinda strange since Taco knew shit was going south end of October.

Imporium Labs

edit- no disrespect by posting a different lab thread tsl.
It was just a coincidence..I just so happen to meet him through a friend.. what lab he's using now? I don't know .. If I ask him then he'll give that don't buy u.s speech again and I should buy from him since overseas labs are professional..whatever that means

Then don't use that fucking source. If you had done some godam homework you wouldn't be fucking complaining now would you?

Or the fact I've been using the source for the past 3-4 years made me use the source. What homework would you advise me to do smart ass.

bro i have told you in email we are taking care of you, no-one will get screwed i can assure you that. he went over it multiple times about TA, at the same time i agree 3 weeks is along time, but I've been in contact with you. you will get your order.

Let my preference this by saying that i have followed each and every page of this thread since day one! All the back and forth about communication...I have to say, to my observation, just my humble opinion, watching how things progressed ,and then once the sale was even slightly mentioned and the influx of people jumping in all that had no previous contribution, the opinion of communication became grossly skewed. It became hard for anyone by that point, around November i think, to determine with confidence anymore whether TSL and Padawan were reliable in terms of keeping people up to speed on things. Long story short, after months of reading, and reading, and reading, i took the plunge. Honestly, by that time i had already determined i was going to give these guys a short, of course the sale made matters that much more enticing. . I figure if shit goes south, the discount helps ease the pain of money lost. Lest just hope and pray it never comes to that. With all that said, except of weekends, all my PM and email were answered within 24 hrs. I was like wow. I feel lucky. But then again, i followed their instructions to the letter. So for me, as far as communication goes, its a two way street. So far so good in my book. I'll post when the bird lands. Peace y'all.

Things get very skewed here a lot actually, but thats just part of the forum world in general.

I see someone who's talking about I'm only assuming a missing order above, but he has yet to PM me once. I also notice here, about 98% of guys board names are not in any way shape or form even closely related to their email address. That is not an issue, but if your email is :johndoe@protonmail.com and your board name is: bigarms21, when you PM me saying where the hell is my order, I literally have no idea what your talking about. There are proper ways of inquiring about an order, I'll list them below again as well. When the proper channels are followed, things go a lot more smoothly as a whole.

I've explained these sales before and I'll explain them again...........

Ok I throw a sale right, I offer 15% off. So let's say overall my business for the length of the sale increases by roughly 20%, I've profited overall roughly 5%, tops....... I've also paid for more shipping that I charged NO ONE for, so overall the profits are almost nill......

Some say otherwise, but the benefit of the sale is for two things truly. One is, of course helping the members here. A 15% sale helps you guys out wirhout a doubt. The only thing I benefit from the sale is picking up a few potential new customers who were on the fence. I know by years of experience my return rate is extremely high, simply because of the quality of the product, so if by throwing a sale potentially lands me a few more repeat customers, that is worth it entirely to me. That is why I get upset when someone mentions the exit scam bullshit, because in reality that is literally the furthest thing from the truth there is. I offered the sale to help you all out, and to pick up potential new customers as well, thats how good business practice operates.

I've explained these sales before and I'll explain them again...........

Ok I throw a sale right, I offer 15% off. So let's say overall my business for the length of the sale increases by roughly 20%, I've profited overall roughly 5%, tops....... I've also paid for more shipping that I charged NO ONE for, so overall the profits are almost nill......

Some say otherwise, but the benefit of the sale is for two things truly. One is, of course helping the members here. A 15% sale helps you guys out wirhout a doubt. The only thing I benefit from the sale is picking up a few potential new customers who were on the fence. I know by years of experience my return rate is extremely high, simply because of the quality of the product, so if by throwing a sale potentially lands me a few more repeat customers, that is worth it entirely to me. That is why I get upset when someone mentions the exit scam bullshit, because in reality that is literally the furthest thing from the truth there is. I offered the sale to help you all out, and to pick up potential new customers as well, thats how good business practice operates.
Pmed u and emailed no response either way

Wonder why when people email you they don't put the board and their handle in the email...

Just saying.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder why when people email you they don't put the board and their handle in the email...

Just saying.....

Because someone here got a death threat when making a complaint against a source. (Not this source)

Your board name should remain anonymous for certain purposes.

Things get very skewed here a lot actually, but thats just part of the forum world in general.

I see someone who's talking about I'm only assuming a missing order above, but he has yet to PM me once. I also notice here, about 98% of guys board names are not in any way shape or form even closely related to their email address. That is not an issue, but if your email is :johndoe@protonmail.com and your board name is: bigarms21, when you PM me saying where the hell is my order, I literally have no idea what your talking about. There are proper ways of inquiring about an order, I'll list them below again as well. When the proper channels are followed, things go a lot more smoothly as a whole.

I always include my email in pm whenever my email hasn't been answered (yes, I use secure email not gmail/yahoo etc.) but still no response till now. But I understand, it's weekend so I can (keep) waiting lol

I always include my email in pm whenever my email hasn't been answered (yes, I use secure email not gmail/yahoo etc.) but still no response till now. But I understand, it's weekend so I can (keep) waiting lol
Same here I use a secure email no main stream shit but yeah

Because someone here got a death threat when making a complaint against a source. (Not this source)

Your board name should remain anonymous for certain purposes.

Death threat? So a source sent a death threat to someone?

And that source had his address and that person would be worried about a handle on a board?
I'd be more worried about him/her knowing my address .....

Death threat? So a source sent a death threat to someone?

And that source had his address and that person would be worried about a handle on a board?
I'd be more worried about him/her knowing my address .....

How do you think they attached the address to the forum complaint? The HANDLE because it was the same as the email address that sent the address/order!

If your email and handle are different then your posts remain anonymous to the source. You can make a complaint without the risk of being blackmailed or threatened.

i would never post my handle in email. Source should never know your handle. Put your order in, send the funds, Package arrives. done deal. any other problems.. maybe you need a new source

How do you think they attached the address to the forum complaint? The HANDLE because it was the same as the email address that sent the address/order!

If your email and handle are different then your posts remain anonymous to the source. You can make a complaint without the risk of being blackmailed or threatened.

Lmao, cuz I'm sure that's going to stop a source from finding out who you are. You complain about your order and don't think they will figure it out, and which source is threatening people?

And blackmail? Again, that source has your address and name, he can attempt to blackmail you at ANY time with or without a handle.

Then like many say, they pm their source with what there email address is. So what is your point here exactly?

So what is your point here exactly?

You aren't understanding...

If I post a negative post about a source and the source doesn't know my email... then they cannot know my address out of all the other orders that have been sent out.

Get it?