TSL LABS

@thetsl...I emailed you last night with a new order from my protonmail account. And I PM'd you advising I did so. I haven't heard from you guys so I PM'd Pawdawan. Did you see my email or PM?

I just got done posting this same post 1 page back! But did I get a reply? I just PM'd you as well. WTF? I gotta be a "well known member" to get a fucking response?

Here was that gem of a post for those who may not have been following along.

What the fuck is your problem bro? Why do you feel the need to start shit?

Because you clearly have no idea what you are doing at least when it comes to what to say in an open forum and you are putting others safety at risk.

I told you the last time a lot of sources wouldn't do business with you based on what you had posted. Now everyone knows why and @thetsl likely regrets having done so.

What the fuck is your problem bro? Why do you feel the need to start shit?
Your fucking 40 no less. I would expect some impatient stupidity like that from a tween. If you had took his advice in the first place he wouldn't be making fun of you for what an asshole you are.

Because you clearly have no idea what you are doing at least when it comes to what to say in an open forum and you are putting others safety at risk.

I told you the last time a lot of sources wouldn't do business with you based on what you had posted. Now everyone knows why and @thetsl likely regrets having done so.

Your full of shit. I've seen people blast some one for posting something that many other people have posted before. I haven't said anything in this forum that should be private that isn't relevant. Other than that last post which I immediately deleted. And I don't really think it was anything that could place anyone's safety at risk. You are being dramatic.

The problem is people like to start shit and watch the fireworks. I don't know you but you are probably one of them. I explained to you the other night why I posted what you just quoted. Because he wasn't answering my question when he was answering everyone else's question. But you just reposted it to start shit and now it will be taken out of context. I'm not gonna sit here and defend myself to you.

Your fucking 40 no less. I would expect some impatient stupidity like that from a tween. If you had took his advice in the first place he wouldn't be making fun of you for what an asshole you are.

And you are gonna start with me too you fuck head? I've seen you get sideways with so many people in this thread it's crazy. I've seen you bash people and start shit just for your own personal amusement.

Another former rep of imporium goes by gh0st @ab gave up what we knew already. That the russian raws was simply a marketing gimmick.
Gh0st was a reshipper/retailer and received raws for them from guess where? You guessed it! The People's Republic!
I see you checking in while your on the mend. Rest up and let it heal.
On the mend brutha. Nice to hear from you Ben. Always a pleasure. I gotta wait out the full 3 months minimum. First time ever in 15 years of training bro. Can't even bust out a few burps:(
I do have a nice blast lined up tho. Still on the fence on what the bull is gonna run. Hope to hear from ya again big dawg;)

Your full of shit. I've seen people blast some one for posting something that many other people have posted before. I haven't said anything in this forum that should be private that isn't relevant. Other than that last post which I immediately deleted. And I don't really think it was anything that could place anyone's safety at risk. You are being dramatic.

The problem is people like to start shit and watch the fireworks. I don't know you but you are probably one of them. I explained to you the other night why I posted what you just quoted. Because he wasn't answering my question when he was answering everyone else's question. But you just reposted it to start shit and now it will be taken out of context. I'm not gonna sit here and defend myself to you.

Disclosing stealth shipping methods absolutely can place people who have ordered from this source safety at risk. I've been here over 2 years and those who have been around know I don't start shit.

Being dramatic is throwing a hissy fit and posting twice in two pages that your emails and pm's haven't been responded to.

I agree you don't have to defend yourself to me. I have nothing personal against you.

And you are gonna start with me too you fuck head? I've seen you get sideways with so many people in this thread it's crazy. I've seen you bash people and start shit just for your own personal amusement.
Does that change the fact that you act like a fucking tween with his first order?

The issue with that last post was you're basically telling people what the packaging looks like in detail. So he wasn't being dramatic its just something you don't do. Take it for what it is man.

On the mend brutha. Nice to hear from you Ben. Always a pleasure. I gotta wait out the full 3 months minimum. First time ever in 15 years of training bro. Can't even bust out a few burps:(
I do have a nice blast lined up tho. Still on the fence on what the bull is gonna run. Hope to hear from ya again big dawg;)
Are you going to try growth? I've heard from guys that it really helped their back. If anything it will help you heal faster

I regretted that post and deleted it immediately. If I wasn't quoted by someone else we wouldnt be having this discussion.

I was hoping I could get some ideas on what to tell my wife before she got home. I was praying someone else has seen the same return address and had an explanation. I didn't think this was "secret" info. It's a made up company name on a return address label.

Does anyone else want to explain to their wife why they are ordering tanning products when it's 30 degrees outside?!

I regretted that post and deleted it immediately. If I wasn't quoted by someone else we would be having this discussion.

I was hoping I could get some ideas on what to tell my wife before she got home. I was praying someone else has seen the same return address and had an explanation. I didn't think this was "secret" info. It's a made up company name on a return address label.

Does anyone else want to explain to their wife why they are ordering tanning products when it's 30 degrees outside?!

You tell her the fuckin truth. It's your wife bro!

I regretted that post and deleted it immediately. If I wasn't quoted by someone else we wouldnt be having this discussion.

Sure, "hey, I'm tanning now"

"Really? Why?"

"I do what I want"